Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,090 members, 7,838,748 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? (23307 Views)

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
all4naija:
That is your opinion, liar!
voetsek attention seeker!!

4 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

What else have you learned? I see it isn't helping you much. lipsrsealed
Have you yourself learned anything?If you had,you wouldn't be spending your time as a black american living in america,arguing with Nigerians on a Nigerian forum day in and day out.Loser,get busy with your life

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Here we go...this is the mrschima I want to see.You don't like Nigerian men yet you married one.You always praise Ghanaian and south african men yet you've never had any experience with any.Let me breakdown how I view you;You are a black american woman who hates seeing females of other nationals praise Nigerian men because you believe it makes Nigerian men to become full of themselves.So you take it as a chore to bring them down a notch or two inorder to fill in the void of your unemployed status .Continue heckling Nigerian men.We'll both see who turn into the frustrated,foaming in the mouth hag first(like you're becoming)

Stay off drugs and acids. You are delirious and drunk. Sleep it off.

Thanks for proving my point about Nigerian men. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Have you yourself learned anything?If you had,you wouldn't spending your time as a black american living in america,arguing with Nigerians on a Nigerian forum day in and day out.Loser,get busy with your life

Waste of brain cells. lipsrsealed
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Forzap: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

What else have you learned? I see it isn't helping you much. lipsrsealed

Bia,shey u nor get work undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Forzap:

Bia,shey u nor get work undecided

Do you?
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Stay off drugs and acids. You are delirious and drunk. Sleep it off.

Thanks for proving my point about Nigerian men. grin
Very valid points I may add.You are nothing but an unemployed woman offline who is a troll on an online forum.Heifer,I see you for what you really are.Nothing wrong in having a bit of an ego as a Nigerian male...nothing wrong at all
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Waste of brain cells. lipsrsealed
Waste of human flesh
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Very valid points I may add.You are nothing but an unemployed woman offline who is a troll on an online forum.Heifer,I see you for what you really are

Yawns. Are you preparing for your scamming job soonest?

Some old and lonely Oyinbo maga dey waiting for una hunger chat. grin
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Waste of human flesh

Thanks..I forgot that one too! lipsrsealed
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Yawns. Are you preparing for your scamming job soonest?

Some old and lonely Oyinbo maga dey waiting for una hunger chat. grin
Divertionary tactics...how can I use oyinbo for maga when I always have to protect myself from oyinbos not using me for maga?E be like sai you no know sai I be ballin' mallam
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Divertionary tactics...how can I use oyinbo for maga when I always have to protect myself from oyinbos not using me for maga?E be like sai you no know sai I be ballin' mallam

Hian! You wey say I comot una daft assumptions. You live off oyinbo maga for una pikins wey many oloshos. grin
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Hian! You wey say I comot una daft assumptions. You live off oyinbo maga for una pikins wey many oloshos. grin
Just look at her jumbled ,meaningless post.What are you saying?See how I don confuse this mumu.You had better go and brea.stfeed your little child instead of arguing with your clear intellectual superior.I don humble your arrogant nyansh today
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

I am a feminist and just because you don't like or agree with my comments doesn't mean I hate Nigerian men.

Some of the things you say comes off as if you are a homosexual but it doesn't mean it is true. wink

Womanist doesn't believe in marriage/to men. Don't confuse Feminism with Womanism..
What an excuse! That is clearly what it is. cheesy
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
all4naija:

What an excuse! That is clearly what it is. cheesy

As I expected.

Nigerian men are so predictable. Boring!

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Just look at her jumbled ,meaningless post.What are you saying?See how I don confuse this mumu.You had better go and brea.stfeed your little child instead of arguing with your clear intellectual superior.I don humble your arrogant nyansh today

A Nigerian that doesn't know Yaba Left. grin

You better go find your bastard pikins deadbeat fake Nigerian oloshii.

You are about as intelligent as a decaying HIV!
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:

Humble these nuts you this deadbeat Akata.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

A Nigerian that doesn't know Yaba Left. grin

You better go find your bastard pikins deadbeat fake Nigerian oloshii.

You are about as intelligent as a decaying HIV!
Me?With 'bastard pikins'?It seems you are referring to your black american brothas and sistas.I thankfully have zero pikins and I intend to keep it that way.My life is all about me enjoying my life right now.You must be talking about the HIV/AIDS destroying the black american community all over the USA.Make sure you don't infect your husband because black american women are the main carriers of the virus in the USA.As for being a 'deadbeat' 'fake oloshii'?Believe me when I say,you can only meet an incredible person like me in your dreams.Everyone doesn't possess your miserable,stagnant,lack of success of a life
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

As I expected.

Nigerian men are so predictable. Boring!
You are asking for explanations. Bwahaha... I don't have any to give you, Hahaha...

I know you to be a psychic, after predicting what Nigerian men would come up with in this statement. And, I am not here to entertain you though. grin grin grin cool
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
all4naija:
You are asking for explanations. Bwahaha... I don't have any to give you, Hahaha...

I know you to be a psychic, after predicting what Nigerian men would come up with in this statement. And, I am not here to entertain you though. grin grin grin cool

As I expected.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Me?With 'bastard pikins'?It seems you are referring to your black american brothas and sistas.I thankfully have zero pikins and I intend to keep it that way.My life is all about me enjoying my life right now.You must be talking about the HIV/AIDS destroying the black american community all over the USA.Make sure you don't infect your husband because black american women are the main carriers of the virus in the USA.As for being a 'deadbeat' 'fake oloshii'?Believe me when I say,you can only meet an incredible person like me in your dreams.Everyone doesn't possess your miserable,stagnant,lack of success of a life

Somebody is upset. grin grin

This is too easy she! grin

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

As I expected.
What else do you want from me,lady? I can not kiss a married woman for goodness sake. Come on! cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Somebody is upset. grin grin

This is too easy she! grin
Why would the words of a troll upset me?I'm a giant,I don't have to move when I'm provoked all I'll have to do is step on you and not even know.I view your words as the rantings of an ant.Respect your stretchmarks
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

haba why u dey murder my pidgin english? grin.u no speak am well oo.if u want a private teacher to teach u pidgin make u just halla and i go make u a pro.with just 10 USD a week i go make u speak pass a waffi(warri) person grin.
omo make i go chop my garri and kwilli kwilli b4 my neighbour tiff am cool
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
WHY IS EVERBODY SO ANGRY?? The world is going on about how xenophobic SA is but look at yall biting eachother. It's verdisheartening

Also, somevody asked me if I'm a baby mama a, well I'm not. I'm still one of those girls who wants to get married before starting a family, sorry if I disappointed you.

I have ALOT of opinions to exexpress, there is much to talk about and much to say. AFRICA IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE. Quit the hate guys let's just have a nice chat.

Also, thanx for the advices on spendig cash, will take it to consideration

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
lefulefu:

haba why u dey murder my pidgin english? grin.u no speak am well oo.if u want a private teacher to teach u pidgin make u just halla and i go make u a pro.with just 10 USD a week i go make u speak pass a waffi(warri) person grin.
omo make i go chop my garri and kwilli kwilli b4 my neighbour tiff am cool

I don't need sh1t. You understood it very well.

Make I go stab una heart oo You sabi that nigga? grin
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Why would the words of a troll upset me?I'm a giant,I don't have to move when I'm provoked all I'll have to do is step on you and not even know.I view your words as the rantings of an ant.Respect your stretchmarks

Hours later...deadbeat akata dey vex! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by soilsista(f): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hey Wezma! Thanks for not putting down our brothers just because you've crossed over. Respect! I know of SA-Naija relationships that work and some have been married for years. If you find the right one and you both reach a compromise then it could work for you too.

Shout out to all my hardworking and responsible SA brothers who treat us like the Queens we are. Nothing beats kasi flavour maarni! Re le rataaaaaa kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Subom1(f): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
This is a new 1. Have not heard that before. This bish is hurt. MrsChima go easy on these guys grin
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Subom1:
This is a new 1. Have not heard that before. This bish is hurt. MrsChima go easy on these guys grin

I will try since you asked nicely! grin
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Subom1(f): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

I will try since you asked nicely! grin
Nah don't in second thought I actually enjoy it when you give these guys a hard time. They get so upset quite easily and it's really entertaining
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by francizy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:
You do not want to date or marry Nigerian men!

They are horrible husbands, fathers, and providers. Get a Ghana man. wink

And she's married to one... undecided

Ronald4lif please come and tame this woman ASAP, cuz you are the only one that knows how to cage her.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.