Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants (11774 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by abtmaviz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
alfred5:
And he left BokoHaram everyday killing? So na cos of south south he dey go G7?

Expect war on oil pipeline. Who will suffer it? Poor Nigerians.

I taya brother, I nor even know wetin I write again sef
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by nationwide1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:
And they left Boko Haram to Chad and are still playing the ostrich with the Fulani militias wrecking havoc and chaos in the middle belt.

No be today.

We have known this is what Buhari will do long before elected.
You hit the nail on the head.

A friend of mine from the north told me point blank about two years ago that Ihejirika's and Jonathan's killing of Bokoharam was in retaliation of the civil war.

He added that the northerner have vowed to pay back south south / southeast in the same coin whenever they take over power.

I don't know whether this is the beginning of the retaliation because I can't see the logic in leaving the hot-spot of northeast to peaceful south south.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Justjyde(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Small minds open the window of the little "clan hut" they chose to live in an scream at the world. Come outside, read the writing on the wall.

NW,NC,NE, SE,SS,SW don't matter any more. Your very existence is threatened by politicians and the warlords in your various clans and you come to NL to scream at each other. Think before you become that unmarked grave in the middle of nowhere.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
lukecent:

Pac Angel

It's me against lugard
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
marv1:
Haba!! why are sounding this way? NO. it is uncalled for. I dont know why u accuse SW of backstabbing and calling names. Was there any agreement u made wit them that they failed. Was it not the same SW that voted GEJ for his first tenure? Ondo and Ekiti states today are they not pdp states? So stop all these rantings. For ur information NOBODY , i repeat NOBODY born of a woman can islamise Nigeria. Go and write it down somewhere what i said. And Whenever u are contributing try and be objective rather talking trash out of sentiments.

Enjoy your caliphate

Slave

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by HiGod: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2015
Balkan:
I knew it. Buhari has Islamic agenda
you are using a sledge hammer to kill a fly.
The yoruba Chief of Air staff is on a mission
Ojukwu saw all this.

I have never seen or hard that Kalaba has boko haram.
The game has begun

Just like the way your son Gen.Ihejirika killed the Northerners in retaliation of civil war. Let the game begins.......
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by daveP(m): 1:16am On Jun 20, 2015
Whatever the motive, this is NOT even putting the cart before the horse. This is placing a wheelbarrow in place of the cart!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by merry02(m): 1:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Trouble dey sleep, Buhari go wake am!is ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by dnawah(m): 2:22am On Jun 20, 2015
he who fights somewhere and retreats,lives to fight in another place..
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by bigass(f): 2:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Biafrans come here and spew rubbish. So SS is no longer part of Nigeria, that the Commander in chief can not direct his forces to bomb? If there are pirates at sea and needs bombing he shouldn't bomb because its SS. Are you people so stupiid? So by bombing criminals he's inviting war? Anyway na Nairaland rantings. Yhe real people on the street can never talk like this
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by fr3do(m): 4:17am On Jun 20, 2015
semitunde:

They are pirates. Pirates don't ask for equity, they rob you.

You don't just drop bombs on pirates, you raid them.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Centrifude(m): 4:39am On Jun 20, 2015
aldrick:
The creeks of Calabar were yesterday
bombed by the Nigerian Air Force for over
an hour following orders of the Chief of Air
Staff, Air Vice Marshall Adesola Amosu,
DailyTrust reports.

Commander of the 207 Special Mobility
Group based in Calabar, Air Commodore
Charles Ohwo said the air force was able to
bomb suspected targets in the entire creeks
of Calabar waterways up to Bakassi and
environs and that the raid would extend to creeks in Akwa Ibom State.

He said the exercise was planned in
conjunction with the Navy, Army and police,
but led by the Air Force “because of reach
and air advantage. Innocent lives were not
affected.”

Gunmen suspected to be pirates and
militants on the Calabar waterways carry
out frequent attacks on vessels, police
stations and seafarers including market
women on the Calabar waterways.

Source; http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-air-force-begins-war-on-south-south-militants.113337/

That Photo is of a Rooivalk prototype built in South Africa, it hasn't been export yet so its only the SAAF that uses them. Nigeria doesn't have the Rooivalk. NAF uses the Mi-24 & Mi-35

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Fash20: 4:50am On Jun 20, 2015
PPAngel:

Whatever evil you bastards in the Southwest wish for us will be your portion in a thousand fold.

This is the beginning of the end of this useless Nigeria

Get ready to join the Islamic State.

Ugly
Lazy
Dirty
Jealous
Backstabbing
Bastards

fool!
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 20, 2015
bigass:
Biafrans come here and spew rubbish. So SS is no longer part of Nigeria, that the Commander in chief can not direct his forces to bomb? If there are pirates at sea and needs bombing he shouldn't bomb because its SS. Are you people so stupiid? So by bombing criminals he's inviting war? Anyway na Nairaland rantings. Yhe real people on the street can never talk like this

hahahahaahahahaha.

But Buhari said military action against Boko Haram is war against the north.
He even recently appealed to his "misguided brothers" to give peace a chance at Ramadan

Now here is the logic ma:
Fight against militants in the Nigeria will be hailed in Biafra and hated in Nigeria.
Fight against militants in the Biafra will be hailed in Nigeria and hated in Biafra.

Another man's militant is another man's freedom fighter.
There is no unity of purpose in Nigeria, that is why we can never build a great nation.
cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by bigass(f): 6:25am On Jun 20, 2015
noblezone:

hahahahaahahahaha.

But Buhari said military action against Boko Haram is war against the north.
He even recently appealed to his "misguided brothers" to give peace a chance at Ramadan

Now here is the logic ma:
Fight against militants in the Nigeria will be hailed in Biafra and hated in Nigeria.
Fight against militants in the Biafra will be hailed in Nigeria and hated in Biafra.

Another man's militant is another man's freedom fighter.
There is no unity of purpose in Nigeria, that is why we can never build a great nation.
cheers.

Truly Noble
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by wexyee: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2015
PPAngel:

Sh1t fark peace!
On the strength 'til my niggas get a piece, we can't have peace

How the phuck we gon' live happy when we ain't got nuttin?

You muh'fackers are smilin but I'm mean muggin

Why, cause I GOTTA be thuggin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N4mk3H42Ko

Phuck peace!

u tryna show some balls but got non
U talk like them fuckin terrorist
Fhuck u mean til my niggas get a piece, we can't have peace. U mean muggin fool? We dead ready!!!
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2015
fr3do:

You don't just drop bombs on pirates, you raid them.
have you seen the kind of weapons pirates carry for you to ask the military to raid them just like the police would raid a weed joint?
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by wexyee: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2015
juicee1:
what is on?

Thesame way you said nigeria will burn if GEJ doesn't get re-elected? If you don't know, that was the first blood. The second has just been drawn.

tongue
hmm my broda this people re just chest beaters
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by wexyee: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2015
chaloner:
I bliv dat beast buhari knws wat he is doin , tryin to apply 1967 way by tryin to move many of his men down to calabar/bakasi first , buhari is preparing for and he wil get it hot this time around. All I knw is , se/ss can neva b a battle field, the war must b fought in d north and Southwest shall be our path. If I'm ready for dis war den I bliv all living tin is ready for it either. God is wit us all.
. This time all livin tin in the south east will b wipe out
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by wexyee: 7:03am On Jun 20, 2015
chaloner:
dats y I said he knws wat he is doin but he failed to understand dat dis time is not den , he has followed d wrong path nd must meet wateva he is lookin for. Nigeria can neva win dis time if dey choose d path of war, it wil b a fight til d end. There must b a victor
lol and who do u think dat Victor will be? U will loose and become. Meaningless in nigeria. U beta wise up
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by wexyee: 7:10am On Jun 20, 2015
marv1:
Haba!! why are sounding this way? NO. it is uncalled for. I dont know why u accuse SW of backstabbing and calling names. Was there any agreement u made wit them that they failed. Was it not the same SW that voted GEJ for his first tenure? Ondo and Ekiti states today are they not pdp states? So stop all these rantings. For ur information NOBODY , i repeat NOBODY born of a woman can islamise Nigeria. Go and write it down somewhere what i said. And Whenever u are contributing try and be objective rather talking trash out of sentiments.
my brooda y do u want to reason with dis fool? Liv thhe e-diot jor
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Papasmal(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Misplaced of Priority.
How unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by luvmijeje(f): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Good job PMB. It's a warning shot to all these militants that were previously empowered by Jonathan. It's no longer business as usual.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by dokyOloye: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Nature8:
Is Oil Pipeline more important than people's lives in the north? Smh
everything a an average Hausa/Fulani politician or elite does or says is geared toward oil and oil money.
If Kwakwanso is screaming for d removal of Festus Odimegwu,it is b/cos he is afraid Odimegwu will burst their bloated population figures wc entitles them to more oil money.
If a northerner is opposing true federalism and regionalisation, it is b/c d status quo has already conferred on him an undue advantage in sharing of oil money wc he is afraid of losing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by dokyOloye: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2015
wexyee:
. This time all livin tin in the south east will b wipe out
Go school,U no go gree.
U see as Ur English be like DJ party mix?
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by marv1: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
PPAngel:

Enjoy your caliphate

Slave
Nobody is a slave here EXCEPT you want to tell me that u are and thats what u are fighting for. Make sure u stay at the centre of the fight in ND so that u can have first hand information and wont be told. Enjoy ur fightings. Life goes on unhindered.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by OreMI22: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
[size=17pt]

Unless the Daura President implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

Buhari has said he will dump the CONFAB agreements into the dustbin.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.
[/size]
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=17pt]

Unless the Daura President implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

Buhari has said he will dump the CONFAB agreements into the dustbin.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.
[/size]

We need more people like you. Keep up the good work and maintain the spirit. Cowards will not speak out like you. Ride on.

The fraud called APC and the demons will fall.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by wexyee: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
dokyOloye:
Go school,U no go gree.
U see as Ur English be like DJ party mix?
y u quote me e-diot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 5-point Increase In The March 2017 Presidential Job Approval Rating -Noipolls / Reps Pass Bill To Make June 12 A National Holiday / CCT Trial: Onnoghen Maintains Innocence As FG Demands Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.