Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants (11765 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
juicee1:
don't you think the issue in the SS would have grown beyond control by the time he's through with boko haram?

Now is the time to curb their actions lest they fester.

Really?

Whats happening in the SS?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by darfay: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
fulanimafia:

The command centre in Maiduguri and the NA ground forces are taking care of the northern blood sucking terrorists.

The Air Force and naval forces still have capacity to decimate the southern blood sucking terrorists as well.

No breathing space for bombers of innocent Nigerians.
Plz there are no terrorists in southern nigeria we only have blood sucking demons in the north

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by waternogatenemy: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
chaloner:
I bliv dat beast buhari knws wat he is doin , tryin to apply 1967 way by tryin to move many of his men down to calabar/bakasi first , buhari is preparing for and he wil get it hot this time around. All I knw is , se/ss can neva b a battle field, the war must b fought in d north and Southwest shall be our path. If I'm ready for dis war den I bliv all living tin is ready for it either. God is wit us all.

Something tells me the story is false. I doubt the story.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
gboss4sure:

Really?
Whats happening in the SS?
pirates, militants and ogogoro drinkers. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by chaloner(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

Ask yourself the sense in Army guarding oil pipeline. The army am guessing will be his Fulani tribes men. The primary duty of the Army is to guard the national territory not oil pipeline. If the Army did dat well, Boko Haram wil not exist.

The SOUTH/SOUTH have lost their livelihood from the negative externalities associated with the oil industry. They were formerly fisher men. How do dey earn their living wen all the fish in the creeks are dead and the few land they have soaked in oil. They cannot even farm. Where are dey suppose to earn a living?

That is why the security of the pipeline was created for them as a source of living.

Buhari will definitely get it hot.
dats y I said he knws wat he is doin but he failed to understand dat dis time is not den , he has followed d wrong path nd must meet wateva he is lookin for. Nigeria can neva win dis time if dey choose d path of war, it wil b a fight til d end. There must b a victor
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

mumu. something I just saw on the news now.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by chaloner(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

its confirmed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
chaloner:
its confirmed
it's on the news today. You need to have seen the way COAS ademola amosu was smiling when the pressmen came to interview him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

Agreed! Buhari think the people he is dealing with are mere villagers, we are a global people and some of us, have served in the best fighting force(Army) in the world. We have handled technology.

We will make their defeat quick.
tune to tvc news currently going on. They'll repeat it.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by chaloner(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
juicee1:
it's on the news today. You need to have seen the way COAS ademola amosu was smiling when the pressmen came to interview him.
ya was smilin for killin innocent people, he shal b destroy d same way, I bliv its time up for dis fraud callled nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by chaloner(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

Agreed! Buhari think the people he is dealing with are mere villagers, we are a global people and some of us, have served in the best fighting force(Army) in the world. We have handled technology.

We will make their defeat quick.
not a childs play dis time , biafran soldiers are down waitin for orders, we shal tak d war to them and defend our land. It wil b a surprise to them all

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by BLOTRS: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
seems like the Airforce is afraid of BOKO HARAM...no strikes by them recently...instead they want to awaken a greater evil in the south south....with the awakening of these brutal militants...buharis tenure will be more ungovernable than that of Pres jonathan

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by itzWarner(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:
And they left Boko Haram to Chad and are still playing the ostrich with the Fulani militias wrecking havoc and chaos in the middle belt.

No be today.

We have known this is what Buhari will do long before elected.

Stop thinking with your mouth
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
itzWarner:

Stop thinking with your mouth

Stop posting from ur azz

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by omolami: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Do nigeria still have militants in the creek or this is just a creation of APC cum Buhari ? This govt should direct its energy to bokoharam and not Inocent boys that Nigeria have been cheating over the years.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Juxtified:
Keep calm. Nigerian security forces at work.

concentrate your efforts on one group at a time.. by the time Boko-Haram and MEND join forces.. you will run with your shiny uniforms and bush mentality back into the barracks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by mercyville: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:
Let us verify that the news is true first, something tells me a Fulani terrorist have moved from bomb making to propaganda making.

Either way Air Commodore Charles Ohwo, the Yoruba coward will soon be very sorry he was ever born.

We will take action to his village in the South West. Then shut down the entire oil well in the south

We will demand and fight for the actualisation of Biafra.

Asari was very clear wen he said, we will let Buhari draw first blood for the record, before we start.

Wars are easier to start than to finish. Buhari might have started wat he cannot finish.
JUST SEE MOUTH...The COWARDS...ALWAYS FORMING...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
rumor mongering
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Osama10(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by semitunde: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Duru1:
This action goes to prove that Nigeria is a glorified jungle. No reasonable country will bomb its citizens in a time of peace. I cannot believe that Nigerian air force is embarking on sorties against Nigerians who done nothing but asked for equity.

They are pirates. Pirates don't ask for equity, they rob you.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by fulanimafia: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
juicee1:

Will you go to war if you are a senator?

Poor fool

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by tellwisdom: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Balkan:
I knew it. Buhari has Islamic agenda
you are using a sledge hammer to kill a fly.
The yoruba Chief of Air staff is on a mission
Ojukwu saw all this.

I have never seen or hard that Kalaba has boko haram.
The game has begun

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by adamskutty(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:
It has begun.

No more Nigeria.

Odua enjoy your Caliphate and supreme ayatolla sheik Buhari.
This one just dey here the rant for internet like a frustrated fowl! grin grin After u typed that gibberish around 1.39pm one nigeria is still standng strong o, ur leaders are to scared to even utter a word! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by BiafraMyAss(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
chaloner:
not a childs play dis time , biafran soldiers are down waitin for orders, we shal tak d war to them and defend our land. It wil b a surprise to them all

grin grin
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by marv1: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Whatever evil you bastards in the Southwest wish for us will be your portion in a thousand fold.

This is the beginning of the end of this useless Nigeria

Get ready to join the Islamic State.

Ugly
Lazy
Dirty
Jealous
Backstabbing
Bastards

Haba!! why are sounding this way? NO. it is uncalled for. I dont know why u accuse SW of backstabbing and calling names. Was there any agreement u made wit them that they failed. Was it not the same SW that voted GEJ for his first tenure? Ondo and Ekiti states today are they not pdp states? So stop all these rantings. For ur information NOBODY , i repeat NOBODY born of a woman can islamise Nigeria. Go and write it down somewhere what i said. And Whenever u are contributing try and be objective rather talking trash out of sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nature8(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Is Oil Pipeline more important than people's lives in the north? Smh

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by solid3(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
alfred5:
And he left BokoHaram everyday killing? So na cos of south south he dey go G7?

Expect war on oil pipeline. Who will suffer it? Poor Nigerians.

If u near our pipeline ehn! Just don't try it. I have said my own.

#nooffense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by lukecent: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Sh1t fark peace! On the strength 'til my niggas get a piece, we can't have peace
How the phuck we gon' live happy when we ain't got nuttin?
You muh'fackers are smilin but I'm mean muggin
Why, cause I GOTTA be thuggin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N4mk3H42Ko
Phuck peace!
Pac Angel
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
marv1:
Haba!! why are sounding this way? NO. it is uncalled for. I dont know why u accuse SW of backstabbing and calling names. Was there any agreement u made wit them that they failed. Was it not the same SW that voted GEJ for his first tenure? Ondo and Ekiti states today are they not pdp states? So stop all these rantings. For ur information NOBODY , i repeat NOBODY born of a woman can islamise Nigeria. Go and write it down somewhere what i said. And Whenever u are contributing try and be objective rather talking trash out of sentiments.

Go read about Turkey and have a rethink, I believe it wouldn't get to that tho, Nigerians are too resilient. But then, bombing militants has nothing to do with Islamization, it's a two way thing, if we can't continue paying them for nothing, them we'd have to subdue them forcefully.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by BiafraMyAss(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
solid3:

If u near our pipeline ehn! Just don't try it. I have said my own.

#nooffense

They are already bombing you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 Budget Faces Fresh Hurdle At National Assembly / Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution / The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.