Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (83824 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
saasala:

Eeeyaah, so where is she now? Do you guys still get to communicate?

Yes, once in a long while she still calls. I was able to move on having found a way to get over all that "love thing" but she couldn't. She kept pushing, dropped all her tough stance, agreeing to all my previous demands and lots more but it was too late. I had lost the conviction at that point but just remained nice to her till date though refusing to see her again. Mehn she lacked any atom of respect or regard for anybody and everybody. That was what actually broke the camel's back.
Right now i don't regret all the money spent in such a short time cos i believe any lady that could get a man love her that much deserves it all.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettyboi1:
My day's been going great, thanks. How's yours been?
Boring jaresad
The weather is kind of annoying sad

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by prettyboi1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Boring jaresad

The weather is kind of annoying sad

#TEAM SCENT

lol. sorry about that. Seen the request yet?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by saasala(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere4u:

Yes, once in a long while she still calls. I was able to move on having found a way to get over all that "love thing" but she couldn't. She kept pushing, dropped all her tough stance, agreeing to all my previous demands and lots more but it was too late. I had lost the conviction at that point but just remained nice to her till date though refusing to see her again. Mehn she lacked any atom of respect or regard for anybody and everybody. That was what actually broke the camel's back.
Right now i don't regret all the money spent in such a short time cos i believe any lady that could get a man love her that much deserves it all.

Thats something about women, they like taking us for granted, and when we can no longer take it and let them go, they later come to realise they have made huge mistake and by then, it would be too late. Thank God you have moved on. I hope you have now found someone who appreciates you, abi na to nyansh and clean mouth you still dey?....Me no get time for love now o, I just sugar coat my mouth, bleep, then move to the next one. NO TIME
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Yeah, he's not really cute but he's still okay wink

Hope you will vote for him on Monday?

#TEAM SCENT

Why exactly are you campaigning for him?. Is he your boyfriend?.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere4u:

Why exactly are you campaigning for him?. Is he your boyfriend?.

Lol........... See question ooo. grin grin
He's not my boyfriend jare cheesy
I'm campaigning for him because he's worth it wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
saasala:

Thats something about women, they like taking us for granted, and when we can no longer take it and let them go, they later come to realise they have made huge mistake and by then, it would be too late. Thank God you have moved on. I hope you have now found someone who appreciates you, abi na to nyansh and clean mouth you still dey?....Me no get time for love now o, I just sugar coat my mouth, bleep, then move to the next one. NO TIME

Hahahahah, unfortunately for me i'm not the type that do the 'nyansh' thing and never did. I believe in love and companionship and by the grace of God i shall be fully settled sooner or later.
Ladies are often the cause of their own pains often not seeing when something real comes along but realizing it the moment it passes them by. The next time something else comes calling they then make the mistake of their life-time. The lady often told me my objective was to use and dump her, that all i wanted was SEX but she won't let me have it till after wedding. I tried convincing her that wasn't my motive but she won't listen and kept accusing me. The moment she realized i was walking out of her life, she offered everything in a desperate bid to keep me but she soon realized how wrong she was when i turned her down and that was the last time she ever, ever set her eyes on me.
I can now imagine when next someone comes calling she could throw her legs wide open willingly cos of her experience with me only to wake up one morning to realize she don enter one chance. grin I really don't wish her that though.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Lol........... See question ooo. grin grin

He's not my boyfriend jare cheesy

I'm campaigning for him because he's worth it wink

#TEAM SCENT
How could you tell his worth?.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere4u:

How could you tell his worth?.

Oh! I didn't just pick him out of the 24 contestants, I checked them all, their interviews, profiles and their posts too, before deciding that he's worth campaigning and voting for wink

I don't wanna say much about him here, but I will tag you when the needs arise, to check them all out.

Thanks wink

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by seunadeolu(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
shocked
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by seunadeolu(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
the #team scent handle refers to her lover on Nairaland so don't get it twisted
prettyboi1:

I don't know what #teamScent is, but I want to join cos of you. wink. Am I welcome? cool
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by saasala(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere4u:

Hahahahah, unfortunately for me i'm not the type that do the 'nyansh' thing and never did. I believe in love and companionship and by the grace of God i shall be fully settled sooner or later.
Ladies are often the cause of their own pains often not seeing when something real comes along but realizing it the moment it passes them by. The next time something else comes calling they then make the mistake of their life-time. The lady often told me my objective was to use and dump her, that all i wanted was SEX but she won't let me have it till after wedding. I tried convincing her that wasn't my motive but she won't listen and kept accusing me. The moment she realized i was walking out of her life, she offered everything in a desperate bid to keep me but she soon realized how wrong she was when i turned her down and that was the last time she ever, ever set her eyes on me.
I can now imagine when next someone comes calling she could throw her legs wide open willingly cos of her experience with me only to wake up one morning to realize she don enter one chance. grin I really don't wish her that though.

I think you should submit your love story with her to a nollywood movie producer, it sure will win an oscar.

So you never had sex with her 'pun all you did? Same thing happened to me too onetime, she said no sex until marriage, she never appreciated my love and the gifts. I have since kicked her asss outa my life, and since then I have not really fell in love with any chick, I just chop, clean mouth and move unto the next one. NO TIME for nonsense. And I am a kind of guy who doesnt believe in marriage... Am not ready to cross that rubicon. Marriage is sham, marriage is scam, the woman is the scammer, the man is the maga.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Phlaser(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wow... I'm making money while I sleep. Care to join me in the world of MAPs then chat me up on whatsapp (08068677508). I promise you that you will sack your boss in no time.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by jomoh: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Abeg forget that thing jare wink

Look into my eyeswink

#TEAM SCENT

Haaa dis ting dey resemble amu o.

***hmm see dis gel o. For her mind she go dey tink say I holy o. Just dey thank God say I dey fast hm....ok..***
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by calabaman(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Heeehehecheesy
Catfish peppersoup will be better dear wink

#TEAM SCENT
have u tasted dogmeat b4?
how do u know catfish is better
#mouth hanging
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
saasala:

I think you should submit your love story with her to a nollywood movie producer, it sure will win an oscar.

So you never had sex with her 'pun all you did? Same thing happened to me too onetime, she said no sex until marriage, she never appreciated my love and the gifts. I have since kicked her asss outa my life, and since then I have not really fell in love with any chick, I just chop, clean mouth and move unto the next one. NO TIME for nonsense. And I am a kind of guy who doesnt believe in marriage... Am not ready to cross that rubicon. Marriage is sham, marriage is scam, the woman is the scammer, the man is the maga.
Hahahaha, na u fit some ladies i swear....on the other hand, i shall be praying for my unborn daughters not to come across your type..lolz grin.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by saasala(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere4u:

Hahahaha, na u fit some ladies i swear....on the other hand, i shall be praying for my unborn daughters not to come across your type..lolz grin.

Hahahaahahahaha... grin
Sincere4u:

Hahahaahahahaha... grin you got me really laughing I swear. I am not that much of a bad guy, I have some badder friends. ... So what do you do, occupation I mean.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
saasala:

Hahahaahahahaha... grin

Hahahaahahahaha... grin you got me really laughing I swear. I am not that much of a bad guy, I have some badder friends. ... So what do you do, occupation I mean.

Self employed medical practitioner who's gradually leaving the health job for businesses.
The mere mention that you have some 'badder' friends got me really worried. I wonder how many are out there?. Going to be tough guarding my unborn girls should the bad guys come like locusts.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by amacastel: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
For people tlking abt promise of marriage dt I1 is for a mature me is
1, Money
2money
3 money
4. Money
5. Money money money money ooooooooooo .
Thnk God for intimacy gadgets sex does not matter again. Is all bt money again money money chineke na umu nna ya ma na ahurum ego na anya ooo money oooooo
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
MEILYN:
The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

Me: Baby, I feel very sick.......

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won't want to die. I don't want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

Watin I dey even write? Una bye bye joor.
am already falling sef. Guy u have sweet mouth oooo
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
What melts my heart.

2015 Ford Shelby GT (cobra edition). grin
Thief
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by rabbuy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
@no1just as what we see shocked makes our eyes wanna fall out and our jaw drop.. Ehen before I forget Number last.. They love lies...
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Greeny02(f): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
promise of marriage works like magic? any guy that promises me marriage is gone already
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by oluwhathossyne(f): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
I'm making my money big, I'm not idle...unmay be crippled... Who cares?!quote author=hensben post=34956167]shey u be cripple wey them dey give money..madam go make ur own money.[/quote]
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by uyisteven(m): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2015
adeh39:

Okay ooo........I'm keeping my fingers crossed wink

I h8 2 kip a lady in such an awkward position [havin ha fingers crossed]....doesn't rlli spk well for me...
i intend not 2 rush bt also not 2 play down d fact u cud b making ma world alot bttr if we cud get to chat mor often..

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by luuvee(m): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin

Why don't you try me and see first wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by luuvee(m): 4:04am On Jun 23, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin

Why don't you try me and see first wink

#TEAM SCENT
hmmmmmmmmmm!
Interesting don't worry am coming for you, I ve never tried any nairaland babe so I guess u will b my first project
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2015
luuvee:
hmmmmmmmmmm!
Interesting don't worry am coming for you, I ve never tried any nairaland babe so I guess u will b my first project

grin grin grin

Wish you luck ooo grin

Please vote for my guy o * Scentmarlc *

Thanks

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by kally01(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Omo if u get money u no need talk sef u fit dey use sign language if u want nd , nd u go dey work wonders
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Walexcoded(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2015
MEILYN:
The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won't want to die. I don't want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

Bad niqqa grin
MEILYN:

Bad niqqa
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by tonero230(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2015
What do you mean? any guy that promises me marriage is gone already [/quote]
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Solomonodimegwu(m): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2015
adeh39:

Why don't you give me the kiss firstwink try it maybe it will melt my heart or not wink

#TEAM SCENT
oya Mmuah! Hw do u feel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.