Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (83834 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
VACANT

SELLS BOY AND GIRL NEEDED

WE DO SELL HUMANS PART FOR RITUAL AND LONG LASTING MARRIAGE

ANY INTERESTING SOMEONE SHOULD PLS CONTACT ME
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Tipiflexy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
U AR ON POINT @OP
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by exlink10(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
ffff
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by BABANGBALI: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

With an expensive perfume I can win your heart
with very strong mess from my yansh she is alll mine
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Swagk101(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Really? Well none of the five ways can win my heart wink

#TEAM SCENT
If none of those 5 ways can't, #200 suya with plenty onions definately will. grin
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Ephemmm: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
prettyboi1:

I just saw your pic. You're really so gorgeous. wink wink wink wink

who told you the pics is real? tongue tongue tongue tongue One chance loading.....
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
See traffic
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by emzila(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
U needed to see how eve was smiling wen Adam said, this is d bone of my bone.words-It had been there since create.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
emzila:
U needed to see how eve was smiling wen Adam said, this is d bone of my bone.words-It had been there since create.
Especially when you view it with 3D glass
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Tval(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
hensben:
small pikin thread.

*off to politics section*
Boss.. Dem don knack me ban for sport section
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by saasala(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

Me: Baby, I feel very sick.......

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won't want to die. I don't want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

Watin I dey even write? Una bye bye joor.

Thanks, I will certainly use this.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Achilies(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
adeh39:

Chaiii shocked

Perfume of all things undecided

You don enter one chance be dat o grin

#TEAM SCENT

Babe chill
I know how to win women of your standard
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Trust me it works for me always
Good for you.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Swagk101(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
hensben:
small pikin thread.

*off to politics section*
Dem force u come here? Go use vaseline abeg
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Superman11(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Sorry, My heart is unmeltable wink

#TEAM SCENT

at 5000 oC you will be all mine hahaha
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by calabaman(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

#TEAM SCENT
guessing nice scent is the thing to break the ice!!
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
You've just taught me how to chase women.
Hmmmmmmm, i now know better. The ladies on nairaland had been difficult but never mind, with what i just learnt a fiancee will be mine in a months time, let me get to work right away grin
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Midehi:
*just passing by*
waite me abeg coz i miss road
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]
Babe chill I know how to win women of your standard

Chaiii ! I don die ooo shocked
Women of my standardundecided
Oya tell me, how do u intend to win my heart?

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Femifresh(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=MEILYN post=34926109]The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

Me: Baby, I feel very sick.......

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won't want to die. I don't want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

Watin I dey even write? Una bye bye joor.[

wonderful....

/quote]
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Good for you.
It works on you too
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by MsBliss(f): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Guys deceiving gals since 19BC
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by G12(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

#TEAM SCENT

Your heart wen be like soulmate hair cream, even small sunshine sef go melt.

Love no dey catch your type, na like play like play, before you know, you no go believe your eyes.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Swagk101(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
What melts my heart.

2015 Ford Shelby GT (cobra edition). grin
Hmmm...careful what u ask for, u'll pay heavily with ur KPEKUS
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by uyisteven(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Really? Well none of the five ways can win my heart wink

#TEAM SCENT
u b witch or firewood....I swear..All works on u
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
see all these guys wey dey worry Adeh39 I just dey look you.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Emilord(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Midehi:
*just passing by*
lolz...don't just pass,say something,stop loitering
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
G12:

Your heart wen be like soulmate hair cream, even small sunshine sef go melt.

Love no dey catch your type, na like play like play, before you know, you no go believe your eyes.

Really? I'm still waiting for that day ooo wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Superman11(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
THis pretty girl is on this thread..

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by eipreel(f): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
I think a guy with a terrible use of english melts my heart and not all these undecided angry
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:
I'm here to read comments tongue

#TEAM SCENT
And God is watching you from above!
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
WORD!
Works the most!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.