Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning (42640 Views)

America Says Biafra and Nigeria Will Fight Again / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by madridguy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
You know nothing about security you just here to defend GEJ...Peace

kenex4ever:
start reading news. B4 GEJ handed over BH was almost a thing of d past but buhari came to power n over 500 casualties has been recorded so far.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by 2kris(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
Oyinbo media, you believe everything from CNN, BBC, NBC and other propoganda media house @ your own peril. CNN is yet to report any good thing from Africa, thank God for the help of Al Jazeera that help the Middle-east if not so by then American media will still be telling their guilible citizens that no America soldier has lost his life in the middle east.

I just hope we Africa will have a power media house soon so that many Oyinbo will know that Africa is a beautiful place. I feel like crying back then in 2010 when an American man asked me on an online forum if there is a single upstair building in Nigeria.

I hope our government will stop playing politics with human lifes. We cannot get rid of Boko Haram if Modu Al-Sherriff is still flexing around. Get the man arrest, detain him, seize his property and also don't forget to arrest the Police Oga that gave order to shoot Mohammad Youssouff ( Boko Haram Leader ) to cover their shi.t.

God Bless Our Country.
bro u are a boko haram sympathizer stop pretending as if u dnt lik the news above:.......shame on u boko haram online warrior and shame on the moderators who could nt see these cuz its only press tv,sahara, aljazera that report the truth...the rest news agencies are blatant liers......online warior let me catch u.....i must double u to gwoza were ur co terorist are

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Pavarottii(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
If only u people know these americans and their agenda. U people will hate them like the way u hate satan.
The Daura President is american's puppet to achive their aim in Nigeria.
Cos war, use buhari to come in, like they were invited. And they bring their base here. (Neocolonialism) and control our economy and suck our oil dry.

3 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by madridguy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please go through the whole thread for your better understanding...I just responded to someone with same acquisation..

2kris:
bro u are a boko haram sympathizer stop pretending as if u dnt lik the news above:.......shame on u boko haram online warrior and shame on the moderators who could nt see these cuz its only press tv,sahara, aljazera that report the truth...the rest news agencies are blatant liers......online warior let me catch u.....i must double u to gwoza were ur co terorist are
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Christianwalase: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
Oyinbo media, you believe everything from CNN, BBC, NBC and other propoganda media house @ your own peril. CNN is yet to report any good thing from Africa, thank God for the help of Al Jazeera that help the Middle-east if not so by then American media will still be telling their guilible citizens that no America soldier has lost his life in the middle east.

I just hope we Africa will have a power media house soon so that many Oyinbo will know that Africa is a beautiful place. I feel like crying back then in 2010 when an American man asked me on an online forum if there is a single upstair building in Nigeria.

I hope our government will stop playing politics with human lifes. We cannot get rid of Boko Haram if Modu Al-Sherriff is still flexing around. Get the man arrest, detain him, seize his property and also don't forget to arrest the Police Oga that gave order to shoot Mohammad Youssouff ( Boko Haram Leader ) to cover their shi.t.

God Bless Our Country.
oyibo, make una mind una bussiness. Shooo
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by 2kris(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
Please go through the whole thread for your better understanding...I just responded to someone with same acquisation..

tell that to d dullards

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by ITbomb(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
I'm smiling as I'm reading the comments here, Nigerians are wiser and do not swallow any trash from the western media, I just wish we have a voice like Al Jazeera for the middle east to give the true side of the story that America would like to distort and brainwash its citizens.

They wish Nigeria was just Borno state and Boko Haram has taken over half of the territory for them to justify the eternally denied Africom base
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Christianwalase: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Na over sabi dey worry these oyibo people sef
madridguy:

God Bless Our Country.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by neocortex: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
nduchucks:
This a fallout from the incompetence of GEJ's Generals. Insha Allah, the mess will be cleaned up soon enough.

Slowpoke!
Your god Babaonechance is now in charge, why don't you call him to sack "GEJ's generals" instead of ranting on the internet because i think yoy are more smartet than Babaonechance.
I understand that Dogo Yaro has a listening ear, pray to him , he will heed you.
Note that failures always look for who to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by LLVelly: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Where is Liar Mohamed?

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by gamaliel121(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Serious talk is going on...people here are busy taking sides with gej and pmb...

Pussiessss!!!!
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Maghan37: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
The same GEJ dat pple are praising is d same presido dat had d highest amount of military budget in history but yet Nigerian soldiers were payin 4 deir weapons & uniforms & given derelict weapons 2 face BH until after FEB 14 when it was certain dat he'd have lost d elections started 2 release d weapons 4 soldiers 2 fight BH. Even if he did not start BH as pres of naija it was still is responsibility 2 fight dem which he did not put much efforts in.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by ocelot2006(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
nduchucks:
This a fallout from the incompetence of GEJ's Generals. Insha Allah, the mess will be cleaned up soon enough.

Oh shut fvck up!!! Leave GEJ out of this, you bloody aboki! Under GEJ'S watch, we launched a very successful military offensive. THAT offensive under GMB has TOTALLY LIST STEAM with our troops on the defensive! Now bombings and attacks have now spiked, yet you still want to blame EX-PRESIDENT GEJ for the Daura President's failures?! You are a joker.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by ocelot2006(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Maghan37:
The same GEJ dat pple are praising is d same presido dat had d highest amount of military budget in history but yet Nigerian soldiers were payin 4 deir weapons & uniforms & given derelict weapons 2 face BH until after FEB 14 when it was certain dat he'd have lost d elections started 2 release d weapons 4 soldiers 2 fight BH. Even if he did not start BH as pres of naija it was still is responsibility 2 fight dem which he did not put much efforts in.

It was the same GEJ that totally revitalised the military.
*Under GEJ the military became a more seasoned Counter-insurgency force.
*Under GEJ, FAR MORE NUMBERS of new combat platforms in the history of our military were purchased (e.g MBTs, IFVS, attack helicopters, transport helicopters, MRAPs, LCAVs, combat jets, new firearms, Naval OPVs, gunboats, new ships, Harris Communications suits, UCAVs,etc).
*Under GEJ, our military received far better tactical training from the Russians, South Africans, and the Isrealis.
*Under GEJ our local defence industries flourished.Now in addition to firearms we produce combat vests, MRAPs, Armoured Personnel Carriers, UAVS, and naval gunboats. These items are currently in use in combat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Obijulius: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why are you calling my presido thing

Take this one add sha....

carzola:
Buh is true. this current thing we call a president has done nothing to stop the killings..

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by lyntiffany(f): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
STEVENcrack:
In igbo language (United State of Asiri)

In yoruba (United State of Amenbo)

In hausa (United State of A******)
In Niger delta- United state of Aprocko cheesy
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by fajani(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
WHERE IS OUR NAIJA IS GOING....... WE ARE GRADUALLY REDUCING BY NUMBER

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
carzola:
@OP Give this guy a glass of toilet water to cleans his brains.

Your asinine outburst is typical of dolts pretending to relevant in civilized discourse. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh You revealed a lot about yourself. 7 days non-stop sleep will do your frustrations a lot of good!
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by vikyno(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
With all the clueless tag on GEJ, Bokoharam was driven far away from Maiduguri to hide in forest as sambisa.
But, just less than a month the clueless man left office for the old Daura President, Bokoharam has gotten so bad that they left the forest and villages for Maiduguri where the Defense headquarters is located.
All those yeye people who voted this nonsense govt has ended up drawing as backward as a nation. History will judge you all for allowing a certificate less, old cattle rearer to lead the nation with the biggest economy in Africa. What a slap on the most populous black nation in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by jossyj: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
LLVelly:
Where is Liar Mohamed?

bros i hail o
you can remember fast fast.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by jossyj: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Obijulius:
Why are you calling my presido thing

Take this one add sha....

Chai there is God o

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Pavarottii(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
carzola:
@OP Give this guy a glass of toilet water to cleans his brains.
Nah u should be the one to drink it and let it upgrade ur brain to understand that wat he said is the truth..
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Yeeyo: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hw do u xpect boko haram 2 loss whn dia is still muslim on ground.

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Godsonkemz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Despite all these, APC chairman still have the guts to make an outrageous and silly claims that the new administration had achieved so much in curbing the activities of boko haram. The coming back of boko haram after been trashed and subdued by the previous govt simply implies the insincerity of our govt and the unreadiness of APC to take over the power.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
So many questions that demands answers need to be asked in this country!

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by fx45(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Datazone:

He lied!
He has always been an unrepentant liar..... Nothing new

3 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by fx45(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Akpan107:
Buhari should arrest the PDP or resign.
Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by solonazzy: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
luvinhubby:

That prediction appeared to be spot on , if not for the simplicity of GEJ.
Dats was d same reason dey predicted we might fall apart... If 1 man remains too greedy to concede defeat..... So it was a prediction u Dnt need a soothsayer for.... Bt still d country appreciates GEJ's act

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
nduchucks:

And you really believe what you just typed here?? It makes sense to you?? 6 weeks before election, boko haram was almost extinct. Almost 1month after hand over, they re active again and u blame GEJ? Really?

Well, that is what happens when politics and hatred replaces common sense!

3 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by christopher123(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
I know that we are in for hell...no minister no direction I know APC is moving in no direction

I weep

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by kelib: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
I don't need any international media to tell me what is wrong with our government in the years you stated. We don't need to deceive our-self, as a person, I so much believe in GEJ led government no until he started making so many blunders, from Subsidy palava, Moro Scam, Pension Scam, NNPC scam and so many to mention few, the day that i vowed not to vote for GEJ again was the day those chibok girls were kidnapped.

As a leader, you are expected to take immediate action before coming out to denounce the report. The whole media were talking about Chibok incident only for our leader to go to his political rally and pictured dancing with someone else ikebe...The same time someone resign is Asia " cant remember the country per say " for not been able to provide rescue team to a capsize boat/ship carrying some students.

Jonathan ruined his government himself.

u speak like someone who is not schooled before.
chibok is inborno state, did u ask urself a very simple question, is thr a governor in that state?
what are his duties?
answer these questions n then call gej n beg for forgiveness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Zainab Ahmed Writes AfDB, Says U.S Has Ridiculed The Governance System / Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) / Governor Wike Laughs As A Comedian Mimics Him At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.