Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning (42635 Views)

America Says Biafra and Nigeria Will Fight Again / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by kenex4ever(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
Oyinbo media, you believe everything from CNN, BBC, NBC and other propoganda media house @ your own peril. CNN is yet to report any good thing from Africa, thank God for the help of Al Jazeera that help the Middle-east if not so by then American media will still be telling their guilible citizens that no America soldier has lost his life in the middle east.

I just hope we Africa will have a power media house soon so that many Oyinbo will know that Africa is a beautiful place. I feel like crying back then in 2010 when an American man asked me on an online forum if there is a single upstair building in Nigeria.

I hope our government will stop playing politics with human lifes. We cannot get rid of Boko Haram if Modu Al-Sherriff is still flexing around. Get the man arrest, detain him, seize his property and also don't forget to arrest the Police Oga that gave order to shoot Mohammad Youssouff ( Boko Haram Leader ) to cover their shi.t.

God Bless Our Country.
what is this one saying?
Are they not winning?
U r lucky u r nt a victim n u r here foaming in ur mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by natas22: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
africanusvu:
2015 isn't gone half yet,So,the prophesy may not be waved off yet
Abeg they should wait when I have travelled out then the break should start it might be bloody bro
www.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Sobeautiful: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
PointB:

US can't do everything for us. We must help ourselves. That's what we elected the duara dullard to do, not to talk and talk, while people are dying! I thought by now the Chibok girls would have been rescued and Boko haram defeated. Why are the terrorist winning, while buhari is talking about his age limitation?
True talk shaa but can you guys pls stop calling your presidents names? After labelling GEJ clueless, now it's Duara dullard. Nawaa for Naija. Apc was happy when GEJ was tagged clueless. Now they've got a little taste of it. What goes around comes around. All the same it's wrong. Let's stop pls.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by major466(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Don't be decieved by US propaganda. Their analysis on Boko Haram is a covert tactics to justify the need for the establishment of a Military Base (Africom) in Nigeria as hinted by Campbell. Notice he said we don't have sufficient troops to fight Boko Haram. To them, Africom is the final solution for Nigeria and Africa to fight terrorism.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by PointB: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sobeautiful:
True talk shaa but can you guys pls stop calling your presidents names? After labelling GEJ clueless, now it's Duara dullard. Nawaa for Naija. Apc was happy when GEJ was tagged clueless. Now they've got a little taste of it. What goes around comes around. All the same it's wrong. Let's stop pls.

Sure we will consider stopping it in 2019. But to be frank calling Buhari a dullard is gracious. The guy is not too far from being an slowpoke. But what can we do? We just have to be generous. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Akpan107(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
Buhari has no connection with these killer......... PDP IS BOKO HARAM BOKO HARAM IS PDP, IF YOU WANT AN END TO BOKO HARAM PDP KNOWS WHAT TO DO. " Late National Security Adviser, General Andrew Owoye Azazi of blessed memory.

Buhari should arrest the PDP or resign.

6 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
I really appreciate your observation and I respect your view. But I still stand on my point that GEJ himself kill his political ambition/career by allowing some element to sabotaged him. I never denied the fact that the man tried his best but as the number one citizen of this nation he personally let me down by not taking some actions which later backfired on him.

During OBJ regime, there was a state that OBJ has to removed the elected governor there and appointed a military ruler there to make peace in the state. So many security experts advised Jonathan on what to do by declaring total state of emergency to the north east and appoint a military leader till peace and order will be restored but every advised turn to his deaf ear.

He allocated Trillions of Naira to tackle the insurgency with nothing to show for it. If you can recall an attack that took place in Air Chief Marshal Alex Sabundu Badeh town way back, according to report, there was earlier hint about the attack only for the Air Chief Marshal to flew his immediate family from the town and leave others to their fate which we all knows what happened. So many souls sent to their early grave....The media reported the case but no action from the first citizen, no one question the Air Chief Marshal authority....Another one were some soldiers then that they were sent to the battle ground with no weapons only for the TOP GENERALS to tell them that arms will be sent to them but they were ambushed by the sect and killed them all before the arrival of the arms... so many to mention few. I am not against GEJ personality but we need someone more active and decisive.

EMANY01:

I like the fact that you were able to pin your decision not to vote GEJ on one event/period:The chibok girls kidnap.
Question: if it does come out eventually that there was no specific event wherein the said chibok girls were kidnapped how would you feel?
I ask this question as i note that in the last days of GEG's administration, thousands of girls and women were liberated from the grip of boko haram, a few hundred more were found dead in shallow graves executed by boko haram solders a good number are still found every day since then, [size=18pt]BUT NOT ONE EVEN ONE HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS ONE OF THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS [/size].
As a mathematician that is statistically impossible, its defies every law of possibilities that govern life and nature.
Having grown up in the north, i was 50% disbeliving of the whole saga but i tempered that by saying that the prominent actors in this case : the governor, the chibok school principal, and other scholl administrative folks ,the chibok "parents" couldn't all be lying but now i don't know what to think.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by madridguy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good advise.

Akpan107:
Buhari should arrest the PDP or resign.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by madridguy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Winning as in how ?

kenex4ever:
what is this one saying?
Are they not winning?
U r lucky u r nt a victim n u r here foaming in ur mouth.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by wiseoneking: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
Oyinbo media, you believe everything from CNN, BBC, NBC and other propoganda media house @ your own peril. CNN is yet to report any good thing from Africa, thank God for the help of Al Jazeera that help the Middle-east if not so by then American media will still be telling their guilible citizens that no America soldier has lost his life in the middle east.

I just hope we Africa will have a power media house soon so that many Oyinbo will know that Africa is a beautiful place. I feel like crying back then in 2010 when an American man asked me on an online forum if there is a single upstair building in Nigeria.

I hope our government will stop playing politics with human lifes. We cannot get rid of Boko Haram if Modu Al-Sherriff is still flexing around. Get the man arrest, detain him, seize his property and also don't forget to arrest the Police Oga that gave order to shoot Mohammad Youssouff ( Boko Haram Leader ) to cover their shi.t.

God Bless Our Country.
You sound like Bokoharam symphatizer. Which police do you want them to arrest. So you want mohammad Youssouf to be alive and well today.

3 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by babeface3: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Where is the Buhari's magic wand tongue

4 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
nduchucks:
This a fallout from the incompetence of GEJ's Generals. Insha Allah, the mess will be cleaned up soon enough.

We're waiting

2 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by daclint(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
SHGEJZKSHSJSB

sorry guys, don't even know what am saying up there, just finished this sapele weed with my homie AMERICA, so we don't know what we're talking about.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by eginacyril(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
reasons being that..........
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by persius555(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Bitter news!

something tells me America has a lot to gain if boko haram wins like they are already predicting ,they have always wanted Nigeria to go down the drain since we are the most populous black nation in the world ,we seems to be a threat in Americas world government project !!

PMB ,dullard one of daura (his native title) should be very careful with his new found friendship in America and other western allies !!!

One thing for sure is that Gej never allowed them have their way so the Daura President should thread carefully.

I believe PMB is old enough to be ur grandfather. A man of this age has offered top lead us out of this 16yrs political and socio economic darkness. All u do with ur youthfulness is to constitute a national disgrace on this forum. Get rid of this your ''GEJ or Nigeria can go to Hell'' attitude cause GEJ is not coming back. The earlier the better.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by preetyb(f): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Are they in anyway trying to say we can never be good at any thing without their help? from what I read they mean all the efforts of the previous administration and soldiers in the fight against bokoharam was just a waste of time and efforts. No be una fault.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
I really appreciate your observation and I respect your view. But I still stand on my point that GEJ himself kill his political ambition/career by allowing some element to sabotaged him. I never denied the fact that the man tried his best but as the number one citizen of this nation he personally let me down by not taking some actions which later backfired on him.

During OBJ regime, there was a state that OBJ has to removed the elected governor there and appointed a military ruler there to make peace in the state. So many security experts advised Jonathan on what to do by declaring total state of emergency to the north east and appoint a military leader till peace and order will be restored but every advised turn to his deaf ear.

He allocated Trillions of Naira to tackle the insurgency with nothing to show for it. If you can recall an attack that took place in Air Chief Marshal Alex Sabundu Badeh town way back, according to report, there was earlier hint about the attack only for the Air Chief Marshal to flew his immediate family from the town and leave others to their fate which we all knows what happened. So many souls sent to their early grave....The media reported the case but no action from the first citizen, no one question the Air Chief Marshal authority....Another one were some soldiers then that they were sent to the battle ground with no weapons only for the TOP GENERALS to tell them that arms will be sent to them but they were ambushed by the sect and killed them all before the arrival of the arms... so many to mention few. I am not against GEJ personality but we need someone more active and decisive.

It's not too late to declare state of emergency, so Buha can still do that; after all he's there to change the wrongs.

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by eginacyril(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
boko
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Sobeautiful: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
PointB:

Sure we will consider stopping it in 2019. But to be frank calling Buhari a dullard is gracious. The guy is not too far from being an slowpoke. But what can we do? We just have to be generous. tongue
Hahahahahaa in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by discusant: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
Buhari has no connection with these killer......... PDP IS BOKO HARAM BOKO HARAM IS PDP, IF YOU WANT AN END TO BOKO HARAM PDP KNOWS WHAT TO DO. " Late National Security Adviser, General Andrew Owoye Azazi of blessed memory.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country governed by sharia criminal laws.
In 2001,Buhari openly charged Muslims to ensure that sharia criminal laws are implemented in all of Nigeria. Figure out the rest.

Issue is that as people in south of Nigeria mistrust themselves, Fulani and Kanuri put people in the south indside the pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Amazo: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
ChaleeBendel:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/boko-haram-winning-n376786?cid=par-sy-_all

Boko Haram has since changed its guerrilla tactics against Nigerian territories from an offensive onslaught to an attrition style attacks to curb (and possibly nullify) the recent successes the offensive our military and allies have deployed achieved. So then, it's time for our military to change strategy. Deploying military assets to the tune of billions of dollars and countless personnel to fight a hodgepodge of mismatched barbaric riffraff relatively under-trained militia is an absolute disgrace to our military and inexcusable mishandling by the Nigerian government.

Why not we learn from Israel: how does a nation completely surrounded by the most virulent enemy states, the most ruthless terrorist militias and cohabiting with hostiles within its territory manage to survive through the years? Simple, the Israeli State has an active surreptitious assassin's unit that regularly carries assassinations of leaders of the hostiles, terrorist militias and even top government officials of enemy states. Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter: this is not just some theological theory applicable only to the world of religion, rather it is also an effective military strategy. Why do we think America hunted down and took out Osama at all costs? They did it so as to significantly weaken Alqaeda and minimize their military capabilities to carry out terrorist attacks, same thing Zawahiri, he's on their terrorist kill list. The Nigerian military had better wake up, too much blood of innocents have been spilled already. This doesn't augur well for our country if allowed to continue. We need an active covert assassin's unit whose primarily objective is to actively hunt down and assassinate Boko haram leaders and sponsors and splinter cell heads. And this is where the DSS also comes in, and need to up their game because they will be solely responsible for intelligence gathering and feeding the assassin's unit with necessary spot-on intel to perform clinical operations, as any misinformation might lead to the deaths of friendlies.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
preetyb:
Are they in anyway trying to say we can never be good at any thing without their help? from what I read they mean all the efforts of the previous administration and soldiers in the fight against bokoharam was just a waste of time and efforts. No be una fault.
the fault stops as a result of this present party the APC spent time in the USA and UK black painting the govt of gej ?

2 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by madridguy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Boko haram sympathizer my a.s.s..........You must be joking for you to think that I am sympathizing for a satanic group that I myself can be their victim... What I am trying to say is that Youssouff was killed to cover-up some fact....I don't know how long you have been following these sect but I can tell you authoritatively that I have been researching about this group since 2009... Do you know the real Boko Haram once had a blog-spot where they post every atrocity report they committed....They will also went ahead to give insightful details on why and reasons why such attack was carried out.

Boko Haram started their attack against Borno State Government alone to justify their agreement with Modu Al-Sheriff...It is just a pity that our media house are not reporting the genesis of this people. The real Boko Haram were the group led by late Youssouf but it is just a pity that our government failed to address the issue on-time till foreign terrorist hijacked their crusade and the rest was stories.

I don't know how long you have been monitoring Nigeria do or die politics, but if you can recall during Al-Sherriff second term campaign some notable aspirants were killed in Borno, my point is that all these boys were once political THUGS. Let me stop here for my own safety as well.

wiseoneking:
You sound like Bokoharam symphatizer. Which police do you want them to arrest. So you want mohammad Youssouf to be alive and well today.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by kenny1313(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:

God Bless Our Country.
1 Alize for this man. May God bless u.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by madridguy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
AMIN AND YOU TOO.

kenny1313:

1 Alize for this man. May God bless u.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by madridguy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
REAL BOKO HARAM NEVER FOR ONCE AGITATE FOR SHARIAH LAW IN NIGERIA.

discusant:

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country governed by sharia criminal laws.
In 2001,Buhari openly charged Muslims to ensure that sharia criminal laws are implemented in all of Nigeria. Figure out the rest.

Issue is that as people in south of Nigeria mistrust themselves, Fulani and Kanuri put people in the south indside the pocket.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
persius555:
I believe PMB is old enough to be ur grandfather. A man of this age has offered top lead us out of this 16yrs political and socio economic darkness. All u do with ur youthfulness is to constitute a national disgrace on this forum. Get rid of this your ''GEJ or Nigeria can go to Hell'' attitude cause GEJ is not coming back. The earlier the better.

How could you say he offered? Somebody is thirsty for power and you say offered to lead you out. If you think he's doing you a favour, I don't think the same way. If it's a favour then let him reject the salary offered. When a person receives money for what he does, it ceases to be a favour.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by kenex4ever(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
Winning as in how ?

start reading news. B4 GEJ handed over BH was almost a thing of d past but buhari came to power n over 500 casualties has been recorded so far.

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Christianwalase: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wasted generation
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by gregg2: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nigeria is in a mess.
The octogerian president is confused

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Dav24(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Quite frankly, the on going military operation against this sect has stalled in the past few weeks, and measuring the successes recorded by the group objectively, you will discover that the american assessment of the situation is done without mischief and has truely reflected the reality on ground. let us be bold enough to tell our government in the face when they are failing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Brothers House Searched By Police: Ex Governor Cries Out / Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.