Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) (111749 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Pictured In His Farm / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by kayalla(f): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2015
Mization:
President Buhari and his son, Yusuf at his farm in Duara earlier today. Pics below

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/612317032881758208/photo/1

Cc:lalasticlala

This is not in the farm, this visited the farm.

there is difference
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:55am On Jun 21, 2015
This is too ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 1:58am On Jun 21, 2015
He wasn't elected a president to attend to his cattle farm!

What has his st*upid cattle farm got to do with Nigerians?!

We fell from frying pan to fire on this man.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 2:13am On Jun 21, 2015
Anoda picture.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by preselect(m): 2:56am On Jun 21, 2015
[size=13pt]this fool is busy running around with cows, when boko haram is bombing everywhere, chibok girls yet to be seen, kidnapping resumed in full scale, economy is coma, yet to appoint ministers, yet to move into his tax-payer-funded-residence, but has traveled around the world . . . . if i talk now una go say i don come again.[/size]

[size=18pt]tell this nama to go and find the chibok girls now[/size]

#CattleFoolBuhari

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by hadizadeezy(f): 3:24am On Jun 21, 2015
dealslip:

i have nothing to say to someone like you, you are supposed to be fasting right? i advise you to stay away so you sins may be 'forgiven'
So you wasted your time quoting me? seems you are ready to die young as I said, OK continue****in mama peace voice*****
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 3:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Luukasz:
Go and Commit Suicide at Third Mainland Bridge Baba na The President GCFR now..TO BA KA E LARA LO PO KUN SO

commit suicide for some one that his cow re healthier than
or na u

abeg pack well
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Jilo83(m): 4:32am On Jun 21, 2015
The 1st herd or first cattle/cows.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Presidential cows!!!!!!!

Presidential cows or FIRST COWS!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Sleekydee:
I don't get it, is cattle rearing a passion or what, baba cnt still tell me he has time for dis cattle's right now, abi na demo he they do ni? Oga oh, baba other investments dey na....
As President, Obasanjo spent his weekends in his Ota Farm.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by CodeHouse: 5:33am On Jun 21, 2015
Even cow Buhari no fit feed well, all looking sick and in the 2nd picture he uses the power of the mind to control cows..how dare you sir!

In Rugged Man's voice: "I speak for the cows" grin
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by tonychristopher: 5:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Finally west have landed us in this mess

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Franzeez(m): 5:38am On Jun 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Our president!! May you live long to shame your enemies on NL

e.g barcanista

Nawa oo, barcanista is working with MTN, earning his money, buying Venza and you are here looking for Buhari to shame person wae Don hammer. Better go find work do
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by tonychristopher: 5:40am On Jun 21, 2015
preselect:
[size=13pt]this fool is busy running around with cows, when boko haram is bombing everywhere, chibok girls yet to be seen, kidnapping resumed in full scale, economy is coma, yet to appoint ministers, yet to move into his tax-payer-funded-residence, but has traveled around the world . . . . if i talk now una go say i don come again.[/size]

[size=18pt]tell this nama to go and find the chibok girls now[/size]

My brother talk am ..this us what you get when you get kunu nunu zobo drinking man with gworo chewing dogo as a leader

#CattleFoolBuhari

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Brainwox(m): 5:51am On Jun 21, 2015
tempest01:
Oga presido.....flooding us with pictures is not the change i envisaged.

We know U ARE POOR AND RUN A FARM, you don't need to prove it.

If you lack ideas, come here and create a thread, I'm sure nairalanders can give you a to do list.
Thanks
Farmers don suffer, why are u people attributing farmers lives to poverty? In this same nigeria we've seen farmer that makes 1.4 million naira income on daily basis.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Rasheed02(m): 5:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Skillbobralph:
I don tire for this Government. Each day they must release picture. Please stop all these pictures and concentrate on how to make Nigeria a better place.

No achievement so far in almost 1month in office.
Words from a lifeless Nigerian. stop being bitter and get a life, it is available for a token at Alaba. ipako o gbo suti ori elegan lo baje.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Brainwox(m): 6:06am On Jun 21, 2015
dealslip:
una never see any thing. It appears this man just enjoys been president without taking any responsibility. he has made it clear that he will be limited by age. All his disciples can play on words for as long as they like, it wont change the fact that APC and Buhari are not just ready for Nigeria. Does GEJ go to Otueke to celebrate Christmas not to talk of lent? I am no fan of religion anyways so nobody should come here to tell me about the importance of any religious activities.
Dont be blinded by ur bitterness for Buhari. There's nothing bad in going to monitor ur investment. By the way, we're in the weekend. Jonathan would rather fly out of d country to enjoy life over the weekend, when he has no investment to look after. Jonathan did'nt spend much of his weekends in nigeria when in power. So why taking this personal?
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by hadizadeezy(f): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Franzeez:

Nawa oo, barcanista is working with MTN, earning his money, buying Venza and you are here looking for Buhari to shame person wae Don hammer. Better go find work do
making money the money the barcanista guy is making according to you must be valueless cos he's still acting jobless on NL
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by tempest01(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2015
Brainwox:
Farmers don suffer, why are u people attributing farmers lives to poverty? In this same nigeria we've seen farmer that makes 1.4 million naira income on daily basis.

Am I the one that couldn't afford the presidential ticket?
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by gabriel74: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2015
where is osubande na?
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by tempest01(m): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
cmon.... Dont be stupiid..... He didnt creat the thread nor did he take the pictures.....
Don't be more stupid....are you saying that his security is do porous....or he now has paparazzi instead of a media team that follows him about?
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2015
[size=18pt]President Muhammadu Buhari did not know yesterday was World Refugee Day. And he was visiting his farm to see his cattle instead of visiting Nigerian refugees in neighbouring countries of Niger, Chad and Cameroon. And he did not even address the humanitarian emergency of these innocent victims of Boko Haram insurgents in northern Nigeria.
This is really disappointing. [/size]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by daclint(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Baba no wear singlet grin
u wicked oo grin grin,

Grabs pop corn, make I find my 3d glasses first cuz the kin movie wey bubu go act this 4 years go make sense die.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Kristokx(m): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2015
Sleekydee:
I don't get it, is cattle rearing a passion or what, baba cnt still tell me he has time for dis cattle's right now, abi na demo he they do ni? Oga oh, baba other investments dey na....
He is a fulani Man it is traditional n natural for him n who told u he doesn't have other investments
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Haba he is selecting his ministers (cow) from his farm. Then move all dis nairaland apc to daura
Dorrobucci:
Cows getting presidential visit while some nairaland APC member gets nothing for defending a dullard.

Baboons!
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Khodry(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Quality of a good leader; relieving himself of small responsibity by given it to a trainned/trusted successor'offspring' to take up bigger responsibilities.....May God grant you the wisdom to succeed in the enormous task ahead!
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by naira0(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Interesting
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2015
This man should have focused more on his cattle rearing instead of bringing Nigeria to this stand-still we are right now. One month after swearing-in and no functional cabinet to work with, where are we heading with this cattle rearer president ??
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Franzeez(m): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
making money the money the barcanista guy is making according to you must be valueless cos he's still acting jobless on NL

Stay there nah. Dem go build house for your face you go dey dey wait for God to punish NLder wae dey talk en own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by blaqoracle: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Our president!! May you live long to "shame" your enemies on NL

e.g barcanista
the president has classified them:"CRAZY PEOPLE"
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2015
NA WAA O....See complete a b o k i presido....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.