Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) (111814 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Pictured In His Farm / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
President = First Citizen

President's wife = First lady

President's son = First son

President's daughter = First daughter

President's family = First family

President's cows = First cows. cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Baba no wear singlet grin
embarassed lipsrsealed
The photographer should be flogged thoroughly for the 2nd and last pictures angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by scachy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
I thought Yusuf said he's not PMB'S son?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by dealslip(f): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
homirefacuny:

Omo iya mi, sorry for any offence...didn't mean to. Much as I dont like any politician, I am to some certain extent confident about Buhari. If Nigerians can understand the extent of the damage and shambles Nigeria is now...they will be reasonable in their judgement and allow this man to work according to his own rhythm. What matters is the motives..Pictures does no harm. This is social media. All these chants by people from Biafra and SS would not change anything . I tag them children of hate....well omo iya ni iwo.
Ma binu. [color=#006600][/color]

oda mo ti gbo mi o binu. Let us be good to each other at all times, do not call anyone God created children of hate, no matter what any one sows he would reap, let us not be weary of doing good.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by mandhi(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Empredboy:
tell me any politician dat u know who have a biz running even in office? U see dats y they steal ur money because its a full time biz to them. I beg i can easily probe him after his term if his biz grows beyond expection. This man is prudent
The exact words prudent.
A teacher if I may add.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Chigorkizz(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
The dullard and his malnourished cattle.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by shepherdnoble: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mization:
President Buhari and his son, Yusuf at his farm in Duara earlier today. Pics below

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/612317032881758208/photo/1

Cc:lalasticlala
Aboki na Aboki oo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by dealslip(f): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Empredboy:
tell me any politician dat u know who have a biz running even in office? U see dats y they steal ur money because its a full time biz to them. I beg i can easily probe him after his term if his biz grows beyond expection. This man is prudent

well your line of thought seems reasonable but the Nigeria of today will not accept a president with divided interest. He ought to have handed over to a steward before May 29. To be honest this is not interesting to everyone anticipating change, since he has limited energy, he had better save alot for the job ahead, it is enormous.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
PMB demonstrating his area of specialization/qualification. Since we decided to be cows, lets go meet him at the farm for the Change. Little wonder Aso rock has remained empty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
That netty cap, so muhammadu has that thing. Made him look much like a boko haramite, and see the allstar canvass on his feet, the old man could 100% pass for the regular rank and file boko haram foot soldier.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by yorke1: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Aint surprised! What do you expect from a dullard. No press statement to address the citizens for the frequent killings by Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Begining to dislike this man....... No minister, you are in daura fasting, inspecting cows, and collecting chieftancy title....3 weeks nothing!!!

I hope we have chosen rightly... All these celebrity governance is nonesense at this point!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Otunbatrafford: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Presidential cows!!!!!!!
Lolz

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by spenca: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Baba becomes president son moves back to Nigeria and he is now going to Farm he never sighted before now. Nawa

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dollyak:
Fulani and herding.
They are like D1ck and Puzzy. inseparable

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by sigmundfreud(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Security risk!
If a cow should charge @ Baba, people will blame PDP or Boko haram.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by santosesq1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
How doz this put meal on our table or fuel in our car. Nonsence

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Bifwoli: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Cows getting presidential visit while some nairaland APC member gets nothing for defending a dullard.

Baboons!

Lol,that dry farm is symbolic of what this dullard Buhari's presidency will be - barren,lifeless,full of scarcities + hunger and everybody will be struggling to get by like these poor cows.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by virus04(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Our president!!at you live long to shame your enemies on NL

e.g barcanista
.either you are a CHRISTIAN.. Or a TERRORIST....you are a muslim and you are happy...mtcheew..nonsense..very heartless set of pple..if not coz of dem..the world would have been peaceful..i just dont know where the religion came from..

The tin dey vex me ehn

I HATE MUSLIMS!B

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by worksmart(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Until I see President Buhari take questions from journalists on current events, I am going to find it hard to believe that all these images we are seeing daily were not recorded before inauguration.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Presidential cows!!!!!!!

Hating from a typical PDP!g

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obiagelli:
like this, the cows look good and smart. Smarter than some tanoids I have seen
who is this mor0n.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obiagelli:
like this, the cows look good and smart. Smarter than some tanoids I have seen
the cows looks healthier than you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Presidential cows!!!!!!!
Haha

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by cytellProperty: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wetin kan concern us? Sebi dem say he no get money, where e come get all this cow?
Mization:
President Buhari and his son, Yusuf at his farm in Duara earlier today. Pics below

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by friends4ever(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Those cows were very skinny when baba was running for presidency, wao, see how robust they look.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
juniormusa:
Babaonechance didn't wear singlet ohh grin grin

Maybe he should wear singlet, tie wrapper, sit in front of his porch drinking ogogoro and killing flies with his bare hands.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=18pt]Begining to dislike this man....... No minister, you are in daura fasting, inspecting cows, and collecting chieftancy title....3 weeks nothing!!!

I hope we have chosen rightly... All these celebrity governance is nonesense at this point!![/size]

Well, I don't know whether you voted him. It seems that any anyone who criticizes in a constructive manner called a TANoind.
I hope Apc knows that Gejs era is over. They have a big responsibility at hand.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by austin2all: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
hadizadeezy:
If you continue this way you might die soon oo!

Gullible you. I'm sure you are one of the dullard's Nama. Toxzo.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by themodernman: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mization:

I'm planning on starting a club business but ds man is planting an interest in Agriculture in me.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Our so called presido is not putting on inner wear cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.