Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) (111727 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Pictured In His Farm / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by abdulhosni619(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
All the enemies of the president including you will soon die...as in sooner than later.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by stancorleone(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Presidential cows!!!!!!!
Lolz

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
The legend of the 150 cows.

Did i just see someone waving at cows ?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by luckylucky: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Baba should just get back to work Nigerians have suffered a lot. Our expectations are high, Baba should considered cows farming as retirement option after 2019. President Buhari performance will determine future of APC beyond 2019 enough of all these paparazzi!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by samplegirl(f): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
juniormusa:
Babaonechance didn't wear singlet ohh grin grin
Just a way to paint a picture of a poor man.

Hmmmmm! In short he is so poor that he bought caftan but no more money to add singlet.

Did you notice how famished the cows in the second picture look? If the cows in his farm should look like this you can imagine how the cows in Nigerians ' farm will look after four years

May God save us..........

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Bamz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
.. A successful father teaching his son how to follow his footsteps.

Comment of the day! smiley
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Bamz(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
liberty300:
If one more Buhari picture makes front page, i'ma shoot somebody! What nonsense, why didn't this man stick with rearing cows and leave the politicking to the others? This dullard has not done actual work in nigeria; oh, except bombing calabar, followed his mentor Obj as dey're both good at bombing the SS

This is how it starts.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself. In Nigeria, you won't undergo any silly bond hearings or whatever oh.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
samplegirl:

Hmmmmm! In short he is so poor that he bought caftan but no more money to add singlet.

Did you notice how famished the cows in the second picture look? If the cows in his farm should look like this you can imagine how the cows in Nigerians ' farm will look after four years

LOL, how quaint, you must be referring to yourself.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by solotutu(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sleekydee:
I don't get it, is cattle rearing a passion or what, baba cnt still tell me he has time for dis cattle's right now, abi na demo he they do ni? Oga oh, baba other investments dey na....
Baba yankeriwa buhari don't mind him, d pB stunt is not oer for his campaign officer he had to further the drama. Now it seems cows are more important thst Nigerias greatest needs

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by ipreach: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bet me, Pa Bahari will use Naija money to upgrade his presidential cow

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by U2ice(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Cows getting presidential visit while some nairaland APC member gets nothing for defending a dullard.

Baboons!

Whether na d rats wey full ur hous u wnt mk em visit...
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Hamisu4888(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
We like him as he is, every human being ougt to lower dawn himselve, as a leader he need to show example to his fellow Nigerians, hoe manh time had Ebele Jonathan visited his Casava farm in Otuoke as a president, or how majy yime had petient being there.
My fellow friends wheather people likebit or not that is his life style, he made to leavr an examplinary life, his religion thought him to be simple and to forgive.so any man who has no such quality has allote to do, Buhari is not after Nigetian Money, so he need time to amend Ebele's mistake and continue.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by stevecantrell: 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Nw wao. Cows getting presidential visits. I don die for this govt self

Don't make me laugh...grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by spartan50(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Cows getting presidential visit while some nairaland APC member gets nothing for defending a dullard.

Baboons!
seconded

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
dealslip:
una never see any thing. It appears this man just enjoys been president without taking any responsibility. he has made it clear that he will be limited by age. All his disciples can play on words for as long as they like, it wont change the fact that APC and Buhari are not just ready for Nigeria. Does GEJ go to Otueke to celebrate Christmas not to talk of lent? I am no fan of religion anyways so nobody should come here to tell me about the importance of any religious activities.
What will GEJ will go and do in Otuoke when he distance his self from his people, No wonder GMB got votes from GEJ polling unit but GEJ fail to get simgle vote from GMB polling unit... PMB is ver close to his people.... Look at the pictures in his farm without security detail what a simple man.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Skillbobralph:
I don tire for this Government. Each day they must release picture. Please stop all these pictures and concentrate on how to make Nigeria a better place.

No achievement so far in almost 1month in office.
My man i tire ooo
Some MAD men go come here and SHOUT, SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by ogunleye557(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
dealslip:

i have nothing to say to someone like you, you are supposed to be fasting right? i advise you to stay away so you sins maybe 'forgiven'
baba shut up
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by DrMaths(m): 12:01am On Jun 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Our president!!at you live long to shame your enemies on NL

e.g barcanista
Always On Point!!!

I no say u no go scarce for this kind thread!!!
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Jobless man

#babaGettoWORK
how is checking up on ur property being jobless?
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Sorry, Mr. President, this is a minus from me for you plus the fact that you will spend the entire Ramadan away from AsoRock.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by manchester1: 12:05am On Jun 21, 2015
Mization:
President Buhari and his son, Yusuf at his farm in Duara earlier today. Pics below

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/612317032881758208/photo/1

Cc:lalasticlala
presidio so u can wear common singlets
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin
Dorrobucci:

Baboons!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 21, 2015
A typical Fulani man values his cows more than human life.

Here he is attending to his beloved cows after obliterating a community in Cross River.

God will avenge this killings on your head.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2015
tempest01:
Oga presido.....flooding us with pictures is not the change i envisaged.

We know you are poor and run a farm, you don't need to prove it.

If you lack ideas, come here and create a thread, I'm sure nairalanders can give you a to do list.
Thanks
cmon.... Dont be stupiid..... He didnt creat the thread nor did he take the pictures.....
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by nicecash: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2015
liberty300:
If one more Buhari picture makes front page, i'ma shoot somebody! What nonsense, why didn't this man stick with rearing cows and leave the politicking to the others? This dullard has not done actual work in nigeria; oh, except bombing calabar, followed his mentor Obj as dey're both good at bombing the SS

does the fact that he is president of nigeria wud make him abandon his hard earned investment?

does the fact that he is president of nigeria wud make him abandon his home town wen d need arise?

does the fact that he is president of nigeria wud make him not to take some time off work?

you pple had better swallow ur bitterness and learn to like his way of life.

you cant achieve anytin good with bad belle and haughtiness.

sai baba Allah is ur strength

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by qintus: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2015
liberty300:

They are attacking the once perceived to be defenseless but very soon the sun shall rise
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by sage2(m): 12:22am On Jun 21, 2015
They elected you for change and all they are getting is pictures. Nice one, PMB. Continue with your celebrity lifestyle jare. Wizzy and Davido got nothing on you, pa. Say me hi to your chickala, Aisha.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by juniormusa(m): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2015
samplegirl:

Amen oh
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by zarkknight(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Presidential fleet

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by VUVUZELA10: 1:14am On Jun 21, 2015
Preparation for investment of Niger Delta petrodollar. Next three to four years, that local farm will be best and largest cow farm in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.