Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) (111853 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Pictured In His Farm / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by banggy: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
mr buhari, enough of this phot section, lets start acting... Nigerians need positive change badly

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Jobless man

#babaGettoWORK
he is far far better than our ogogoro master/man friend that was there for six years,ordinary belle he no fit give you
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obiagelli:
like this, the cows look good and smart. Smarter than some tanoids I have seen
Obiagelli, you are comically wicked. grin

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
hadizadeezy:
If you continue this way you might die soon oo!
kill ha if she no die soon.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Syjibrin(f): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
allooy:
Cows getting presidential visit while some nairaland APC member gets nothing for defending a dullard.
Baboons
Na so life dey.
Smh for some pple.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by beyoncausme: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
very good...
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by davidbanks(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
baba will be a very good cowboy o....probably the richest cowboy in history......
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Gbabe2: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
God bless you my brother. I cant just comprehend these folks with pictures and photographs every minute. I tire for these crop of leaders and their handlers .

Skillbobralph:
I don tire for this Government. Each day they must release picture. Please stop all these pictures and concentrate on how to make Nigeria a better place.

No achievement so far in almost 1month in office.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Baba's 2nd picture o. His top is transparent, see en nyash grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by JiggamanGh: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mization:
President Buhari and his son, Yusuf at his farm in Duara earlier today. Pics below

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/612317032881758208/photo/1

Cc:lalasticlala

Look at all the starving cows, he can barely feed his 20 cows. How do you expect him to feed 180 million nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by peeta89(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
dealslip:
una never see any thing. It appears this man just enjoys been president without taking any responsibility. he has made it clear that he will be limited by age. All his disciples can play on words for as long as they like, it wont change the fact that APC and Buhari are not just ready for Nigeria. Does GEJ go to Otueke to celebrate Christmas not to talk of lent? I am no fan of religion anyways so nobody should come here to tell me about the importance of any religious activities.
guy u dey para gan ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Calm down Buhari will deliver I can tell you this. Better days are ahead of us all in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by harry509: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mization:
President Buhari and his son, Yusuf at his farm in Duara earlier today. Pics below

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/612317032881758208/photo/1

Cc:lalasticlala
lolz baba wit cattle's. Well dats gud, I tink nigeria shud go bck 2 agricultural produce.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by seunfape(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Buhari is governing two entities at same time,animal and human being bt is lk he concentrates on animal dan humans cos fulani cherish their cow.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
And you think you are in the best position to enlighten me..... I have no time to argue with you please. Stop quoting me.
yea.... and stop quoting me too... thanks
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by promayor1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Baba no wear singlet grin
Old age oooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Presidential cows!!!!!!!
cheesy Abasi mi mbok!!! cheesy cheesy
This guy grin

Abeg Op, you no look that 2nd pisure well undecided embarassed
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Fayegbamee: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Leave sai baba
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
dealslip:

you are right but in a particular way. Jesus ordained disciples not Christians.
he ordain them to become disciples to preach to the world and bear a witness... not everyone will become desciple
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by AfroBlue(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
I need to save up some naira so I can go visit T.S.H. and taste the product grin

Talindo Steak House
7b Karimu Kotun, Victoria Island, Lagos 101007, Nigeria

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
That is his ideal profession not politics!..the cows look malnurished though.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by klax(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
But wait a minute do Nigeria have president at all Pls I need better answer GMB tourist style of ruling is a shocking situation I still don't belief we have president yet very shocking indeed.

I'm sure GMB will travel to Mali or Chad by tomorrow and from their to North Korea and return to visit cow while boko haram carry on their business. This is strange

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nnemuka(f): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
kiss

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Is that the asset babaonechance refused to make public?!, I smell fowl shit here

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Audray(f): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
why is this making FP? Buhari has a farm;fp , buhari has a son(As IF!!!) fp, buhari is tall;fp, buhari is sleeping:fp, buhari is laughing:fp, buhari is in west germany;fp, buhari met president michelle;fp........on Nairaland all things buhari MUST make FP *sighs*

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
#BabaGoSlow !

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Presidential cows!!!!!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Dahjhi: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dollyak:
Fulani and herding.
like monkey n banana..

Sai Baba!
Sai Maalu!
Sai muuuhu!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by fyneboi79(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Our president!!at you live long to shame your enemies on NL

e.g barcanista
God bless u and ur entire generation. That imp called barcarnistard is a serial loser like Gej

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
dealslip:

i do not know the scope of your label, children of hate but I do not hate anyone, I only stated the obvious or are you telling me that Buhari can do no wrong. Those pictures are just too much and portrays a person not yet ready for this job. Junketing round the world, occasional appointments of fellow tribes men and the bombing of 'militants' in the midst of harmless villagers is no work to me, though it may be progress for you. By the way I am full bloodied Yoruba, not everyone supports Buhari in the South West.

Omo iya mi, sorry for any offence...didn't mean to. Much as I dont like any politician, I am to some certain extent confident about Buhari. If Nigerians can understand the extent of the damage and shambles Nigeria is now...they will be reasonable in their judgement and allow this man to work according to his own rhythm. What matters is the motives..Pictures does no harm. This is social media. All these chants by people from Biafra and SS would not change anything . I tag them children of hate....well omo iya ni iwo.
Ma binu. [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by vikyno(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
juniormusa:
Babaonechance didn't wear singlet ohh grin grin

I thought I was d only one that saw it. Was that supposed to be a wardrobe malfunction or its forbidden for fulani old men to wear such while tending cows.
What a disaster to have this man as our President.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by mandhi(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sleekydee:
I don't get it, is cattle rearing a passion or what, baba cnt still tell me he has time for dis cattle's right now, abi na demo he they do ni? Oga oh, baba other investments dey na....
You still don't get it. Fulani is what we are, and fulani is what we will always be. Cattle rearing is in our blood. Is just like saying an igbo man to stop doing business or a yoruba man to stop acquiring certificate. Its that simple.
Proudly Fulani.
GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
dealslip:
una never see any thing. It appears this man just enjoys been president without taking any responsibility. he has made it clear that he will be limited by age. All his disciples can play on words for as long as they like, it wont change the fact that APC and Buhari are not just ready for Nigeria. Does GEJ go to Otueke to celebrate Christmas not to talk of lent? I am no fan of religion anyways so nobody should come here to tell me about the importance of any religious activities.
tell me any politician dat u know who have a biz running even in office? U see dats y they steal ur money because its a full time biz to them. I beg i can easily probe him after his term if his biz grows beyond expection. This man is prudent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.