Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) (111843 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Pictured In His Farm / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by ayolander35(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
ajepako:

Refineries will start working in 30 days
Boko Haram will be crushed in 30 days
Unemployed youths will get 5k monthly soon
Oil price will be stabilized soon
Naira will be equivalent to a dollar soon

Yeah,, all na soon
APC.....Onechance

Manchester United Transfer News and Gossips read at http://soccervibes.com/2015/06/20/manchester-united-transfer-news-and-rumours/
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Whylagos: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
They were told but they did not listing. Now they know that the certificate that was missing was actually very important

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Mordyb: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- today is Saturday and I don't expect the President to be at work.
Did you for once remember its Saturday when you criticize GEJ PMB has no excuse in heaven or earth Mediocrity can't be allowed to thrive

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by icedbreez(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oga come govern dis Country heh and leave Pishures matter for once. The Nation is drifting.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by millionboi(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
hahahahaha....ursignature speaks volume,dullardf
Obiagelli:
like this, the cows look good and smart. Smarter than some tanoids I have seen
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obiagelli:

Its been a while you spill some demeaning things like this. Beyond the 'likes', beyond the social media fame, try to be reasonable. Coz some GEJ supporters behave silly doesn't mean you should stoop low.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by valencia25(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Cows getting presidential visit while some nairaland APC member gets nothing for defending a dullard.

Baboons!

Lmao!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
These are his cattle that fulani herdsmen take to eat on farmer's crops.He can't provide food for it.No wonder the herdsmen go on killing spree anytime farmers confronted them.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by mrham03(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
u peeps should give buhari some time, its too early to start blaming him for no work done. He got a 4 year mandate so judge him after 4 years.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Presidential cows!!!!!!!
If those cows are presidential, then its official!
WE'RE SCREWED

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by JoeVetar(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
sanky346:
This government is running at snail speed. A lot of national issues need urgent attention. His Excellency the President really need to set the machineries of government in motion. Very soon, the government will be 100 days old.
actually the cows are more Important than ur comment.....they belong to the president. .....u re here talking bout slow speed goverment.....I guess Jonathan's government was not static buh moving backwards with a lightning speed. ...get over ur self man
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by MAYOWAAK: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whylagos:
They were told but they did not listing. Now they know that the certificate that was missing was actually very important

It is listen.The certificate in your file does not belong to you!
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by komek(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Skillbobralph:
I don tire for this Government. Each day they must release picture. Please stop all these pictures and concentrate on how to make Nigeria a better place.

No achievement so far in almost 1month in office.

If u are expecting any positive achievement from these guys, then u are on a long thing.

What this old man is good at is travel and move around snapping pix up and down disgracing himself.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Our president!!at you live long to shame your enemies on NL

e.g barcanista
and temitemi1
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
mheeennn... I hope this's not a cow things administration sha..
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Abugab(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Jobless man

#babaGettoWORK

Baba has had his farm since and he has been active doing this since the 80s.
Thus is not a disturbance to his work as president and neither will his work as a president disturb his farm.
He doesn't need 24 hours per day to work as that is why he has ministers, advisers and ministries and again its weekend?
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oga leave cow..go face Boko haram

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by RonJeremy: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
True true 9ja enter "One Chance".....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by dotshege: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
You can destroyed a building in one day but you can't build it back in a day......u pipu shld tink nah[right][/right]
hadizadeezy:
If you continue this way you might die soon oo!
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Cows getting presidential visit while some nairaland APC member gets nothing for defending a dullard.
Baboons!
How come a Dullard is Ruling your Father and Grandfather??...shame on you,little boy wake up & face the reality.GEJ has lost the election & besides Mr GEJ is a Clueless Weakling
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Prettyqueen(f): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
1das shall Neva end.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
what is wrong in going to farm? Because of freedom of speech, we talk unreasonably.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by teejah03(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
indeed president's cow.lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obiagelli:

even far more better dan u
nd #babaonechancd
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Exqwizit(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
From the bible I have deduced that cattle rearing of animal husbandry teaches something very key in leadership:PATIENCE. David became the king of Israel but he was first rearing his fathers cattle and he was very successful. Let's watch and see!
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Am I the only one seeing Baba's pant? grin without a singlet
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
tempest01:
Oga presido.....flooding us with pictures is not the change i envisaged.

We know you are poor and run a farm, you don't need to prove it.

If you lack ideas, come here and create a thread, I'm sure nairalanders can give you a to do list.
Thanks
he neva requested for any pix to b posted online. It's d jobless pple dat r doin all dis nonsense publications. I dnt knw wu sent dem message. By d way he is my able presido
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by linuses: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
I wonder what a cattle rarer is doing as President of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by geelord(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
2nd picture.....President no wear singlet ni?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by SergeAlain: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
These cows look malnourished.
See the protruding bones in the hind quarters.

But then again maybe his ranch is a fattening operation, and this batch has just come in for fattening.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Hardeysolution(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mization:
President Buhari and his son, Yusuf at his farm in Duara earlier today. Pics below

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/612317032881758208/photo/1

Cc:lalasticlala
if i get the pics, i think he is about to leave the farm to his son. He is showing him some things and he as well is laughing like 'baba i get you'. Do u mean being a president, and as a medical doctor, should close my hospital down?
And by the way, what achievement do u expect @ some commentors, when you are yet to give room for them. Please stop disturbing dis man... Let him do his work.. U gave Jonathan 6 years, please, give him some time... Ah ah! Wise up Nigerians.. Dnt kill dis man... I feel like sleeping for a year and wake up to see things.. Fed up of ur complaints!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.