Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,415 members, 7,864,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

[HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? (1584 Views)

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by 360jamng(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
I really love this girl. But I FOUND out she had another friend (should I say bf). I've called her severally to ask her what she had in common, her reply was always "he's just a friend, don't you trust me?"

I told her that if she can't stop seeing the guy, I QUIT.

SHE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING.

She calls me regularly, she comes to visit and even buys things for me!!!

On the other hand, the guys comes to tell me that the girl is good in romance and gives him kisses.

I KNOW THE GUY, BUT I DON'T WANT TO ENGAGE IN ANY FIGHT(I'm a gentle man and can't fight because of a girl).

HELP, what should I do?

1 Like

Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Cholls(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
my brother u r fvcking insecure and that mudafvcking brother can see it and he's taking advantage of it. My advice is that u should grow up.
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Flashh: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
You said "You are a gentleman but can't fight".

Why are you dragging her with a fighter then? grin

2 Likes

Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Flashh: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
360jamng:

She calls me regularly, she comes to visit and even buys things for me!!!

On the other hand, the guys comes to tell me that the girl is good in romance and gives him kisses.

@the bolded... Enjoy yourself while it last... And come back to tell us the result of the second embolded. cheesy

1 Like

Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Pheals(f): 6:12am On Jun 21, 2015
Lol brother two chance !]
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Cutehector(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Be single, dey won't hear
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by lexking10(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Click LIKE if this post gets to fp
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Madamkilljoy(f): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2015
If she doesn't like you, do you think she'll waste her money on you? As for the other guy, may be she had 'something' with him and she's waiting for you to give her the green light (may be sweep her off her feet or show her a little committment) before she becomes yours completely. However, be careful, lest you lose your precious little heart.
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Youngpo413: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2015
Just Bleep and dump her,dont disturb yourself over a mere girl,they dont worth it (except she is a virgin).
Pound the pusy with all your power after you move to the next one they are so many b!tches to be sampled.
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by anangboy(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2015
Let's get one thing out of the way: she's fvcking that dude.

Now, as you get older in your relationship with women, you might come across the scheming ones. This girl is one of such.

There are groups of girls who for some reason think the world revolves around them, who have that congenital sense of entitlement that they get what they deserve and that they deserve what they get. I will not delve into the psychotic pattern of this thought.

This is emotional warfare. She is in the middle, playing both of you and anyone else in that polygon. She is hanging on so she can determine who meets her self interest the most, and goes after him. As you dwell on this, you will realise that you all are like puppets on the string and if she eventually chooses to be with you, it won't be intrinsically because she loves you but because you ticked the most on her scorecard.

Someone said "but she buys things for you". This can be likened to slaves on a ship bragging about who got the flyest chains. Figure this expression out brother.

PS: Never let a woman know you are overly worried and concerned about the presence of a rival. Never. Get your mind right and stop the simping.

1 Like

Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by funlord(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2015
grin OP my son! YOU are the type we refer 2 in the game as a "_Bitch nigga"! Unfortunately YOU may need a small dose of "heartbreak featuring embarrassment" in order 4 YOU 2 be cured! Alternatively YOU can hustle hard and make something of yourself so dat YOU may procure a softer landing from your future experiences with female disappointment! Good day 2 YOU!
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Kasimaramma2(f): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
Just Bleep and dump her,dont disturb yourself over a mere girl,they dont worth it (except she is a virgin).
Pound the pusy with all your power after you move to the next one they are so many b!tches to be sampled.
like they did to your mother?
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Youngpo413: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

like they did to your mother?

I know many has fucckked and dumped you,take heart,b!tch.
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cholls:
my brother u r fvcking insecure and that mudafvcking brother can see it and he's taking advantage of it. My advice is that u should grow up.
grow with what?fertilizer?
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Kasimaramma2(f): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
I know many has fucckked and dumped you,take heart,b!tch.
i am a virgin dear....it z ur mum n sisters that have been banged till their vajajay became like a bucket
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Youngpo413: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

i am a virgin dear....it z ur mum n sisters that have been banged till their vajajay became like a bucket
virgin my foot,I'm sure you are lying to impress guys here,try harder next time.
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by kendrick9(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
This.... this life is too short to be stuck up one h0e...
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Nzomiwu7(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
My dear,i ws once in a similar situation and i will advise u as a bro.My dear,two tins are involved here;dat gal is gettin sumtin else frm dat guy which u are nt offering her and secondly,she might be having pity on u and dats y she is buyin u dos gifts.Also,keep dis in ur mind"no single man owns a woman entirely".So,it is either u slow dwn on d luv to avoid hrtbrk and pains or u get ursef anoda gal.
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by Aroboi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Try 2 study her more closely..b4 u tk any action.
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by faith551(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
A lot of we guys die for no just reason, just behave like u've not even noticed anything.
I had this girl ones, in the early stage of the relationship she was like I have a lot of male friends I dnt think you can cope with me oo. I kept mute.
If I come across her discussing or sitting with a guy, I'll greet the guy and say hi to her, zoom am off. Later na she come dey ask if I get another girl friend
Re: [HELP] Should I Continue Dating This Girl? by happyjuliet(f): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bro der are many tins involve here, 1. Mayb she is keeping u as second option incase, 2. Mayb she likes U but she wants 2 b sure if u feel d same way, 3. Mayb she feels pity on U..it all depend d way u present urself 2 her, my brother take my adviser wen u show a lady dat u truly love her she will take U 4 granted likewise Men . take ur time and tink deeply ( his dis lady worth dying 4, does she deserve my love) only u can make d final decision...but remember no human is worth dying 4.

(1) (Reply)

Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... / The Idoma Guys Syndrome / Nollywood Romance (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.