Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians (82969 Views)

Can I Change My BVN Picture? / CBN Extends BVN Registration For Armed Forces / BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Kenitez(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
obyrich:
Please how can I retrieve my BVN? I deleted it mistakenly from my phone.

Just go to any bank preferably where you did the BVN registration and complain, you will be asked to put down your name and your Date of birth( the one you used in the registration process)
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by kuulkyd(f): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

Bia nwanyi, when i asked d question i cant remember channeling it to you directly. Or leme guess you are one of the sluggish bank attendants......... Anyway, mind how you talk to people publicly because if Age was to b cars, d one i use senior you is already a CONVOY
Ok now, Methuselah na u biko. Sluggish or no sluggish, just go do BVN so that ur account will not be restricted. That's if old pple ur age have bank accounts sha ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by bensonAkw: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
can someone enlighten me please,what of the case of a late individual and the said account is still used for transaction?or can the next of kin stand for the person as stated.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by success10(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
bigass:

There is. It is called social security number. it is however broader in its uses than BVN but without SS number you can not open an account in the USA
owk if BVN stands to be SSNumber..
What is the use of Identity and Tracking Number on NIN?. (NIMC)
At time our govt missed priority
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by benedictnsi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
kuulkyd:

Ok now, Methuselah na u biko. Sluggish or no sluggish, just go do BVN so that ur account will not be restricted. That's if old pple ur age have bank accounts sha ooo

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha you wanna show me you sabi rock bad mouth abi Gaa juo kwa ese oo hmm.

Anyway, i know you just Want me to start liking you...
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by kpolli(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
ibkgab001:
this afternoon was a bad moment at the ATM SEE THE PICTURES BELOW

Thanks for sharing your card details with us, you will soon receive alert "God-win"
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 12:43am On Jun 22, 2015
mikron:
the bile says in the last days without the number you will not be able to buy or sell lest u have the number (the number of the beast), now atm machines now reject cards of customers without the bank verification number (BVN), is this not the number the bible warn us about? now we are being forced to go get this number. i have not gone to collect because of this inner fear i have of this number which i suspect to be this biblical dreaded number. God help us

That is what happens when an illiterate reads the bible, is the BVN written on your forehead or back of your palm?
Or your bible skipped that part. Ode!!
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by PoloYoung(m): 5:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Op what is your point here?
Abi you done drink again
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Chizin(m): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2015
obyrich:
Please how can I retrieve my BVN? I deleted it mistakenly from my phone.
Go back to the Bank where you did it, and ask for it, they will give it to you.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by ibkgab001: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2015
13 out 19 no permutation can get you the remaining 6 digit
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by majalisa(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2015
ibkgab001:
Thanks sir ... That is why I showed 13 digit out of 19

God bless
have u heard of tweaking?
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by ibkgab001: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
I trust all nairalanders and no permutation and tweaking can guess the 6 digit right
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by enomakos(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
loomer:
This na the reason why I dey keep my money under mattress
i de keep mine own for under carpet
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by loomer: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
enomakos:
i de keep mine own for under carpet

At least we be two of a kind
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by mikron(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
jpphilips:

That is what happens when an illiterate reads the bible, is the BVN written on your forehead or back of your palm?
Or your bible skipped that part. Ode!!

ur father is the illiterate here, who asked u to quote me? If u re a pagan and does not believe in end time biblical prophesies how is that my problem? Idi0t.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Pillarofpillar(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Clears Throat... team customers whom there fingerprints cannot be captured by the machine, oya 'LIKE'. Its better CBN bypass the BVN machine for us ooo
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by seunthomas: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Who knows the name of the company that developed the BVN portal??
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by enomakos(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
loomer:

hahaha
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by enomakos(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
loomer:

hahaha
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Franzeez(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2015
finestiyke:

Are you schooling in France?

I am not schooling in France, I am Working in Australia. Thank you
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by 400billionman: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2015
benedictnsi:
Pls i wish to know when this BVN will end, i have not done mine yet..... Pls let anyone with a useful info quote me.....

Cos i have a little amount (in DANGOTE'S view) buh big amount that should not be messed up with.

Thanks

[size=17] 30th June 2015. [/size]

Keep delaying..
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by benedictnsi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
400billionman:

[size=17] 30th June 2015. [/size]

Keep delaying..

I have done it jor.... Simple 30th you can not say..... Must you lambaste me??
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by esscence00: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2015
house, how long does it take for you to be issued the BVN. I registered last week with Union Bank, and I was given a number(don't know what it is called) immediately after registration. Is that the BVN or is it another number enitirely. It is a seven digit number.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
loomer:
This na the reason why I dey keep my money under mattress
gud of jare u luk like me (i mean wise)
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by loomer: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Trayoralas:
gud of jare u luk like me (i mean wise)

Weda I be like u or u be like me, the most important thing be say, na under mattress the money dey
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by menxer: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
UchihaItachi:

I thought antichrist and the mark of the beast is supposed to manifest after rapture? So, seeing as you are still here on earth with all the holy holy you're forming then I guess it's safe to assume rapture has not taken place yet. unless you're saying the word of God has changed and the order of things has been modified overnight?

There is nothing like rapture. gringrin
If "the meek shall inherit the earth", where u want rapture abi rupture go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.