Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life (49599 Views)

7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by JoeCutie(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
That's Why I put communication
Sometimes, guys easily resort to the "red card" in a relationship without trying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2015
When she breaks your Skyrim cd or PS4
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by AsanwaKC(f): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2015
ya...
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by RJayson(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2015
No 5, its a plus sign, she doesn't request anymore and Glad...That's a reverse psychology.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2015
misspicy:

You are entitled to ur opinion but i know that unless d girl is a runs girl and it wasnt really a srz relationship,she will find it difficult to request from the guy shez no longer into,her conscience will not just allow her.undecided
...girl, don't stress it. I guess they "Know'' it much more than the ladies concerned grin grin grin grin
I'm with you on this sad lipsrsealed
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Luukasz(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
your point number 5 [s]is void
na that time gangan she go drain you[/s] since the love is not there anymore
If your Babe is not Demanding from you like she used to do,Watchout there's a Possibility that she's getting her needs from someone else..what she's telling you indirectly is that itz time to Pack yourself out of her life

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Sunnypa11(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2015
What about the 6th66 sign ? Happy sunday.

I dedicate this thread to my ex who chop my money(my skul fees) and later get pregnant for one kaikai drinker...
She reaped what she sowed
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2015
lasstropinky:
No mind the title it's meant to emphasize how critical is critical.

1. FAULTING : Look at it 3yrs ago you have been Mr right; mr immaculate and Mr perfect. She has always sees you as an icon,a model an epitome of gentleness.But now you are no more Mr perfect; you can't do a thing without her complaining. You have become the Moses and she must find fault with you as an Israelite. If a Lady keep finding fault with you it's hightime you gave yourself redcardgrin

2. APPRECIATIONS: Before you had get a kiss for any gifts you gave her but these days if you get a thank you you thank your stars. If she is not appreciating then you are depreciating.

3. COMMUNICATION: She had call you just to say 'I miss you'.But these days you no go get a flash. Call her she no dey pick am; ask her Why she had tell you am busy.If she is not communicating she is exterminating.

4. ECCENTRICITY: Strange behaviours that you had asked yourself "am I dreaming?" No you are not dreaming you are expiring.

5. REQUEST: When your girl is no more demanding anything from you not even birthday gifts.I think she is singing "Bye bye To darling"grin
This post doesn't really make sense and I blame you for being a wussy.

If a woman I am dating acts this way, it's all over for her because i wouldn't care but would rather pick another woman.

There are a lot of girls out there!
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Revolva(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2015
U see dats why I hate keepin so much girlfriend dem no de carry woman for head..o I just bang dem before dey do dis to me....by den dem go rexpect me na dem go run come back
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by seangy4konji: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2015
With this so many girls in town a man can expire

You aint working hard enough man...

Step up..

expire bawoBabu.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Secrets11(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2015
All these points are rubbish...well it's your opinion
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2015
this is why you should always be self aware.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2015
JoeCutie:
Sometimes, guys easily resort to the "red card" in a relationship without trying.
when the referee decide to give you red card no amount of pleading and talking can persuade

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Mancity26(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2015
OBTMOS:
jst like wen i see two white boys for nigeria team last match. I was like mehn white boys, we don get striker or winger wey d run like cr7 b dat oooo only to see number 6 and 5 for their back, i was so dissapointed. Na so i been d expect chris brown voice and lyrics for airforce one song...... Da song wack, d hyping too much like english national team.
no bi lie..airforce1 need beta ppl around him, ppl wey go giv am beta advice, tank God we advix him b4 he enta alaba, wel d first audio comedy wey i record, na only my family members buy am wit abeg but i come package nah.. Well doz white boys for our nation team wey get cassava leg.. Make i rush check my MB.. I wil be bak.. Well, working on my
comedy short video
and Audio.. God bless our hustle. Abeg
make dey no kill my career like Airforce1.
Still, i be his number one fan. Jon sung
comedian say so. Just incase, my
signature is dia
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by BeeCool15: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Lol. She actually just be cheating on you. And she may have a pont, too, like here - http://thenakedconvos.com/a-case-for-affairs-with-married-women/
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2015
DeeTus:
This post doesn't really make sense and I blame you for being a wussy.

If a woman I am dating acts this way, it's all over for her because i wouldn't care but would rather pick another woman.

There are a lot of girls out there!
warris dis
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2015
When u expire in her mind to beg or dialogue because you r going into what you would regret
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2015
ogorkojo:

Well Airforce1 is upcoming. He has time to get better.
Am upcoming my album also is upcoming
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2015
JoeCutie:
Rubbish! undecided

When she does all these things, go back to the drawing board, sit down with her, find out what the both of you ain't doing right (again) and talk things over...that's if you still want her. Not just sit there like a coward and conclude that you've expired in her life. I think that many people underestimate the power of dialogue. Talk with your partner regularly, it helps.

Truly there is a great man in everyone. Thumbs up for this write up. But wait o! after all d talk talk and the babe no still send ur side, no be red card u go still give her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Drenix(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2015
JoeCutie:
Rubbish! undecided

When she does all these things, go back to the drawing board, sit down with her, find out what the both of you ain't doing right (again) and talk things over...that's if you still want her. Not just sit there like a coward and conclude that you've expired in her life. I think that many people underestimate the power of dialogue. Talk with your partner regularly, it helps.
. Bros d op talk tru...... Werin u wnt 2 ur partner wey dn mke up her mind 2 go. Dem say dog wey wan lose, no dey hear d whistle of owner
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by JoeCutie(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
when the referee decide to give you red card no amount of pleading and talking can persuade
So you've made the girl the "referee" in your relationship, right? When she starts running the affairs of the relationship, remember and don't say rubbish to her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by karkinase(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Infact, Op ur point r on point. More sense 2 ur Brain.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by JoeCutie(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2015
dumo1:

Truly there is a great man in everyone. Thumbs up for this write up. But wait o! after all d talk talk and the babe no still send ur side, no be red card u go still give her
But then you'd know deep down that you've tried as a man. Thanks. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Escobapablo(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
your point number 5 is void

na that time gangan she go drain you since the love is not there anymore
i no gree, if it started wt genuine love, she will not ask u for anything anymore, this is my experience. Bt if d relship was an investment of some sort, she will definitely milk u towards d end.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by JoeCutie(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Drenix:
. Bros d op talk tru...... Werin u wnt 2 ur partner wey dn mke up her mind 2 go. Dem say dog wey wan lose, no dey hear d whistle of owner
Do you think that a girl would be treating you this way when you're treating her fairly? There's no smoke without fire.

Sadly, when guys are fed up with a relationship and are messing around, they blame it on the lady.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2015
JoeCutie:
So you've made the girl the "referee" in your relationship, right? When she starts running the affairs of the relationship, remember and don't say rubbish to her.
Get the metaphor bro
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by OBTMOS(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Mancity26:

no bi lie..airforce1 need beta ppl around him, ppl wey go giv am beta advice, tank God we advix him b4 he enta alaba, wel d first audio comedy wey i record, na only my family members buy am wit abeg but i come package nah.. Well doz white boys for our nation team wey get cassava leg.. Make i rush check my MB.. I wil be bak.. Well, working on my
comedy short video
and Audio.. God bless our hustle. Abeg
make dey no kill my career like Airforce1.
Still, i be his number one fan. Jon sung
comedian say so. Just incase, my
signature is dia
me am an MC. My first work was a secondary skul end of year party. U know na, i did little n my greatest challange was stage fright. I rememba i told my gal frnd not to come but now ac anchored shows like miss benue, miss food basket n mark d ball red carpet and i know i stil have a long way to go
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by JoeCutie(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Get the metaphor bro
I get it. Perfectly well. But you forgot that metaphors are used to pass clear messages?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2015
Sunnypa11:
What about the 6th66 sign ? Happy sunday.

I dedicate this thread to my ex who chop my money(my skul fees) and later get pregnant for one kaikai drinker...
She reaped what she sowed

Bros Ndo. sorry. take Panadol it shall be well. Karma really served ur babe intercontinental dish.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2015
dumo1:

Bros Ndo. sorry. take Panadol it shall be well. Karma really served ur babe intercontinental dish.
grin
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by columbus007(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2015
misspicy:

that number five gangan is the breaking up for me,
once i don't request from a guy again,am no longer into him
mind you requesting is not all about money.

Op ur points are so on point grin
see your mouth,you must have lost count on guys in this ur tiny age,so you think its a nice thing having a boyfriend abi? Don't go and face ur book that's if you even sabi book sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.