Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life (49610 Views)

7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2015
Book
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by neweraomo: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2015
Lovely post
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by plainmirror(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2015
True to some extent safe for tat number5.
In this part of the world where I inhabit, the reverse is the case......... She puts more effort in milking the dude 'dry' before calling quits.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by ultrazone(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2015
grin
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by JewelRegi(f): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2015
Booked
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by xabi148(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2015
The only thing I have to say is no money no honey
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
your point number 5 is void

na that time gangan she go drain you since the love is not there anymore
Ewu
Na here dem go see u cos u wan mastur bate
Make I see u for politics section
Na only to dhe play wif NL kids for romance section u sabi
Goat head
Dat mr NL u no go win am
Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2015
Whr are dem girls?
Hiding in churches I guess.
Evening hideouts loading grin
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Richie0974: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Omotayor123(f): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:

on point padi mi.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Truckpusher(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2015
This land is for sale and please , beware of my mad neighbor sagamite.He attacks anybody that comes for inspection. grin
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2015
I don't know what to say o
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2015
JoeCutie:
Rubbish! undecided

When she does all these things, go back to the drawing board, sit down with her, find out what the both of you ain't doing right (again) and talk things over...that's if you still want her. Not just sit there like a coward and conclude that you've expired in her life. I think that many people underestimate the power of dialogue. Talk with your partner regularly, it helps.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Rexohi: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2015
I don't agree with number 5. She will demand what you cannot afford hence giving her the opportunity to withdraw finally.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by animalz: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

angry WOMEN WORTH NOTHING TO EMPHASIS ABOUT.

DON'T YOU EVER STRUGGLE TO GET THIS KIND OF SPECIES.
THE MORE YOU CHASES THEM, THEM MORE THEM SHIFT AWAY FROM YOU.

BY THE WAY. NIGERIA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS.
IF YOU WANT A STRESS LESS AND GOOD LIFE, MARRY FOREIGN GIRL I AND BET YOU WILL THANK ME FOR THIS

3 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Freiburger(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:

hahaha *falls from mango tree*
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by captainprogress(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2015
Point number 5 is pointless...when they are in love they request n even when out of love they still request...
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by stanley2244: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:

i have decided to share with you all how i legally make money online using PERFECT MONEY Accout @ www.2tradeforex.com

i am not going to ask you for money because i have made alot of it. i saw this great investment site a UK Based company so i decided to give a trail and i first invest $500 it earn me a total of $2500 in 5 days i was shocked when i request withdraw it was credited to my Perfect Money Account. Since then i have been making cool money. This info is for free so share it also for free,

And Here is my affiliate link (Hope you join through it) :
http://www.2tradeforex.com/?ref=salim

http://www.2tradeforex.com/?ref=salim
new investment plan minimum 10$ maximum 1,000,000$.
daily profit. daily and instant withdraw with Perfect Money

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

angry WOMEN WORTH NOTHING TO EMPHASIS ABOUT.

DON'T YOU EVER STRUGGLE TO GET THIS KIND OF SPECIES.
THE MORE YOU CHASES THEM, THEM MORE THEM SHIFT AWAY FROM YOU.

BY THE WAY. NIGERIA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS.
IF YOU WANT A STRESS LESS AND GOOD LIFE, MARRY FOREIGN GIRL I AND BET YOU WILL THANK ME FOR THIS

Shoro niyen undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Kendumazy(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Good one op..
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2015
JoeCutie:
Rubbish! undecided

When she does all these things, go back to the drawing board, sit down with her, find out what the both of you ain't doing right (again) and talk things over...that's if you still want her. Not just sit there like a coward and conclude that you've expired in her life. I think that many people underestimate the power of dialogue. Talk with your partner regularly, it helps.
That's Why I put communication
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2015
Rexohi:
I don't agree with number 5. She will demand what you cannot afford hence giving her the opportunity to withdraw finally.
not only money bro
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2015
plainmirror:
True to some extent safe for tat number5.
In this part of the world where I inhabit, the reverse is the case......... She puts more effort in milking the dude 'dry' before calling quits.
even sexually right
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by MsTIQ(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2015
The Op has made
Sense
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Mancity26:
u hardly exprire for demanding oo. U keep being his nnpc till u give up... Well,
working on my comedy short video and
Audio.. God bless our hustle. Abeg make
dey no kill my career like Airforce1
Well Airforce1 is upcoming. He has time to get better.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Dollyak(f): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2015
Kinda true
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by OBTMOS(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Mancity26:

na d way ppl take hype d lad..anyway am a fan of airforce1 bcs he be my bros
jst like wen i see two white boys for nigeria team last match. I was like mehn white boys, we don get striker or midfielder wey d run like cr7 b dat oooo only to see number 6 and 7 for their back, i was so dissapointed. Na so i been d expect chris brown voice and lyrics for airforce one song...... Da song wack, d hyping too much like english national team.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2015
All this shyte dont happen to me cos once i fvck you 2-3 times, na you go expire.
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by OBTMOS(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2015
Mancity26:

na d way ppl take hype d lad..anyway am a fan of airforce1 bcs he be my bros
jst like wen i see two white boys for nigeria team last match. I was like mehn white boys, we don get striker or winger wey d run like cr7 b dat oooo only to see number 6 and 5 for their back, i was so dissapointed. Na so i been d expect chris brown voice and lyrics for airforce one song...... Da song wack, d hyping too much like english national team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.