Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out (49242 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
I really need to have a talk with this man...
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by stanisbaratheon: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
These are the kind of men we need as senate president, not one of those senators in support of government officials collecting astronomic salaries every month.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Okuda(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
Good tot.

Another avenue to steal money since stealing is not corruption in Naija.

Impossible anyway with the set of our corrupt leaders called politicians.

stealing is not and would never be corruption...besides, this line is stale and the person who used it is no longer in office so please if you dont have anything to say, stop saying this..
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Zane2point4(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
he is very very right in this trust me, most of ppl making biased comments here are pessimistic and confused, I actually know of a hard working working guy dat started with just 50k after graduation and he is a millionaire now, what more if he was given 500k?
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by DzTzl(f): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
lawanson44:
Daura President and his Down Syndrome Commissioner Viceis tooo daft to think about this kind of thing! Nice One Ben! cool
r u naturally this stupid?
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by frehage: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ogatitus:
If Ben Murray-Bruce, the Senator representing Bayelsa
East Senatorial district would have his way, each youth
corps member will receive N500,000 capital to start any
business of their choice once they finish with the one-
year compulsory service under the National Youth
Service Corps (NYSC). He described it as a way to
create jobs.

The money should be given as an interest free loan ( not dash) to discourage laziness.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by chinchum(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
For the first time, i agree with him on this, in actual fact, i think he stole my idea. I made this comment some months back with a different moniker

How can an annual programme that benefits 1,200 directly in a country of over 40 million unemployed youths be that celebrated ? It borders on insanity in my opinion.

The NYSC is a good avenue that the govt. can reform that scheme, corpers should be made to pick at least 2 skillsets in a large skill training pool and be trained for at least 6 months, the remaining 6 months be spent on the conventional place of primary assignment. the govt, does not necessarily have to pay salaries to corpers during this period, at the end of the training, each corper is given like a million naira or at worst 500,000 naira to launch them in to the new world. The massive effect will be seen in less than 5 years , as unemployment drops. But, this fraudulent govt prefers to claim to pay thrilions for a non existent kerosene subsidy.

500,000 *200,000 corpers annually = 100 billion naira annually That is a worthy sacrifice to make.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Uncletony(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Giving youths 500k wont only make them lazy but will kill our country, you dont just dash out free money to people. I would advice that they do 6 months service and 4 to 6 months trainning on any field of their choice. Giving people that money even though its small will just kill some peoples life for life
Give the youths an enabling environment to succeed and dont give them money, how do you give money to someone that have no idea of business to do business.

It is unfortunate u didn't read the twitt before lashing . He actually proposed one yr entre. Training .
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Ojestas(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
abtmaviz:

No hating bros but if you come to think of it this way, let the government sum up the total alawee and upon graduation or receiving call up letter u get the surmounted cash to start up warefa cos I see the NYSC as a waste of time. My view tho
like seriously, ur point is valid and that's what i often say. U think i would opt for going for NYSC if your point is one of the options?. U have a point, bro .
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by An2elect2(f): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lol.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by TheDauraMallam: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nigerians really don't know what they want.

Education miss road.

Chai!

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Xtracoool(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
atbu1983:

Currently, With Batch A, Batch B and Batch C corp members yearly will translate to about 200,000 corp members yearly.
Giving each 500,000 naira will require 100billion naira yearly to implement.

National assembly yearly budget of less than 500persons is 120billion in 2015.

Though this idea is feasible financially, it will not translate to progress.
More than 90% of the corp members will spend the money on phones, tablet, babes, clothes etc.
only 10percent will try and invest out of which only 5percent will succeed and the rest will fail.

I will suggest the 100billion be made a fund where corp members can take a loan of 500k interest free with repayment plan.
To get the loan, a proper business plan have to be presented before the fund administrators.

You have probably made a more valid point than Mr Bruce.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Drsmiles(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
The government budgets 1.5million per year for each corp member right now
Another idea is to scrap NYSC and give each graduate a million naira upon graduation
Even if it means scrapping our senators 8 bn wardrobe allowance
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Franchise21(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
vislabraye:
Good idea. Buhari can do it. Sai Baba, sai Buhari, we are waiting. grin
U go wait till thy kingdom come
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
BashMe1:

Eyaa, I thot Erubebe was d only one of his kind. undecided so sad

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Malazzy: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
That 5k idea is typical of "almajiri project".. We don't need such project cos nobody can make out anything from that... Its a case of giving me fish and not teaching me how to catch fish. I just hope they come up with better ideas cos dolling out 5k monthly is obsolete and a complete waste of time and resources.
MizMyColi:

We shouldn't despise days of little beginnings @MurrayBruce.

Let us start with the proposed N5,000 first.

It is well.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by sixtus3606(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
vislabraye:
Good idea. Buhari can do it. Sai Baba, sai Buhari, we are waiting. grin

Ole, onye oshi...barawo!!
My candid advice to you is for you to better go enroll for a vocational training. Because #NoJob and it's all a #500kScam
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
DzTzl:
r u naturally this stupid?

BashMe1:

Eyaa, I thot Erubebe was d only one of his kind. undecided so sad

balimoney:
I'm very certain you're the black sheep of your community.......

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by remirez07(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ojestas:
uhm . 5HK??. . e go make sense if dem go fit start with the outgoing batch B grin

Cc: M.Bruce
Buhari . . .

mʸ guy e for make sense o.... Lol
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Duru009(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Its a good dear. Hope its implemented outrightly. It will really help to curb unemployment in this country......
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by sixtus3606(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
keyzid:
This is actually a welcomed development. I must say. I love this cheesy. At least, if ah finish now, I go use that money travel comot nija grin grin.....
And after being duped in the course of your visa application, you result to taking up your kpali(certificate) and start roaming the street of Allen!
#MyopicMindset
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by MosakuAW(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Okuda:

stealing is not and would never be corruption...besides, this line is stale and the person who used it is no longer in office so please if you dont have anything to say, stop saying this..

And the politicians has also followed GEJ out also abi.

I typed something sensible unlike Id.io.tic fellow like you.

By the way, i never said anything all i did was typed.

Know the meaning between Say and Type.

Olodo
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by gbrown(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
SUBMARINE:
1 Million Naira is better. cool
thief thief jankoriko how are you?shame! Ojibole ole! Oliver twist ask for more.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by MosakuAW(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cyriloha:

good idea buh it will increase the level of unemployment because when seeking for job they say Shee you were given so so so and so amount check am nah

You are right bro!
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by sixtus3606(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

It is well.
I dey tell you! Even the proposed 5k, I see it all as avenue for them to loot national treasury! Remember the SURE-P fund?
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by paulibling(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
9ja sorry. Filled with negativity. For example NEPA come bring light for good 24 hours, nigerians go ask "wait oo! It seems something is wrong, why has light been available". Na the same people been dey abuse govt say light no dey.

Now oga bruce wey be big boy wey just enta govt today come dey feel the youth come dey reason make nysc wey be waste of one year come dey collect 500k, na im the same youths wey dey blame govt for lack of fund for biz start up come dey yarn dust say bruce don craze. But some believed 5k will be given to all unemployed nigerians that will spend the cash and wait for another one but refuse to believe 500k can be given to only corpers that passed out and can create employment.

Make una dey there dey make noise for net make the politicians dey abj dey chop money. Untill we change our mentallity nothing much will change.

Nigeria is in our hands not in the politicians'.
I subscribe to common sense.

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by sixtus3606(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

It is well.
I dey tell you! Even the proposed 5k, I see it all as avenue for them to loot national treasury! Remember the SURE-P scam?
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by 9jatatafo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wishful thinking. This Bruce of a guy yan too much. The other time he was talking of electric car, now another elephant project. Rubbish.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by oismail(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Corpers go dey carry car come from NYCS be that.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by remirez07(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ogatitus:
If Ben Murray-Bruce, the Senator representing Bayelsa
East Senatorial district would have his way, each youth
corps member will receive N500,000 capital to start any
business of their choice once they finish with the one-
year compulsory service under the National Youth
Service Corps (NYSC). He described it as a way to
create jobs.

500k is too small o... They should just rand it up to something like #5m each. Ogun kill devil.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by sixtus3606(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Xtracoool:
Mr Murray Bruce sounding out of sync as usual. cry First, Electric car in an electric-less Nigeria. And now 500k for every corps member upon passing out, in a cash strapped Nigeria. Mr Bruce you better deactivate that you twitter account before you hurt yourself angry
Infact, I am beginning to develop negative thoughts about this man! He is actually threading the path of our "sugar-coated" so called leaders!

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Emyogalanya: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hahahaha cant stop laughing o did you just say nigerian graduates dont have any idea?so what where they doing in the university for at least 4yrs why did we even send them to school in the first place since they will come out with no idea quite a pitiable country and am so sure among the idiots liking ur silly post are graduates u insult them and they like ur post well it can be said that our graduates finish school with hope of carrying cv around for white collar jobs instead of try be an employer of labour well said ben bruce at least it will encourage ppl to go to school in the first place
naijainfogalery:
Giving youths 500k wont only make them lazy but will kill our country, you dont just dash out free money to people. I would advice that they do 6 months service and 4 to 6 months trainning on any field of their choice. Giving people that money even though its small will just kill some peoples life for life
Give the youths an enabling environment to succeed and dont give them money, how do you give money to someone that have no idea of business to do business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures / Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi / List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike