Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (67371 Views)

Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by seppuku: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
14:

are you sure? Because i see only one coloured lady, 3 are blacks. Majority of women in SA are light skinned, dark skinned women are in a manority. SA is cold, hence many people are light skin due to weather conditions.

So light skinned Igbo people are also likewise because of weather conditions in the South East. Tomorrow you will start making noise that you are smart.

Please Miaraka is leaning to the more sensible answer. It is evident that incorporating the Khoi and San also introduced lighter skin, eyefolds and much more pepper corn/carse hair into the Bantu and Nguni groups that moved Southwards. In addition there would also be minor inflows of European DNA into early Khoi San people asie. Griqua, Nama and the likes who may have also been absorbed into the bantu groups.

Climate is probably just one factor that allowed the Khoi and San retain lighter shades of skin color as would diet, selective breeding patterns and genetics.

Ps the pic of the girls by simple observation would be 3 possible colored girls, I black girl using South African standards.

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by 14(m): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Miaraka:

Black panther, very sorry I have to disagree with you. The Khoi and San people were always light in complexion. They are the indigenous people of South Africa. There may be people of mixed blood among them but they were always very short in terms of height and light in complexion because the climate. Thousands of years ago South Africa was a very cold place. Even as I grew up here in the 60s and 70s South Africa had a temperate climate. It has changed a great deal since then. The dark complexion among us, including the West Africans came from East Africa. Our ancestors were very dark and tall when they came here but their complexion changed and became lighter thanks to the climate and intermarriage between our forefathers with the Khoi and San women. The Zulu King is light in complexion but there's no white blood in his family. That, however, does not necessarily that you won't find people with European blood among the Zulus or other Africans. I just want you to know that most South Africans who are light in complexion, have African hair and speak indigenous African languages are like that because their forefathers took the Khoi and San women as wives. Even the clicks in the Nguni family of languages ( Zulu, Xhosa, Swazii and Ndebele) were the result of intermarriage with the Khoi and San. The Khoi and San people's is a click language and was incorporated into the Nguni languages per intermarriage. Finally, please be aware, that the Pharaos were pitch black and we the Africans, were building pyramids in Egypt, Sudan and Ethiopia with mathematical and astrological precision thousands of Years before anyone in this world could be called European or Asian. There was no one in Asia, Europe and Anericas until our ancestors arrived there.

I think weather plays major role, look at the Sothos, they are not mixed, but 80% of them are light skinned. SA is relatively cold, 5 to 6 months temperatures are low. So its difficult to find a pitch black person. Even those who reside in the northern parts of the country, they are not pitch black.

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by seppuku: 12:05am On Jun 22, 2015
14:

I think weather plays major role, look at the Sothos, they are not mixed, but 80% of them are light skinned. SA is relatively cold, 5 to 6 months temperatures are low. So its difficult to find a pitch black person. Even those who reside in the northern parts of the country, they are not pitch black.

You guys need to start taking DNA tests en masse. People from Lesotho very likely absorbed a lot of descendants of Khoi and San people and may have also absorbed many so called Basters, Griqua, Nama and the likes. This is a hypothesis though seeing that many of the settlements of the groups mention border Lesotho.

Climate only creates the condition to develop skin conditions that need less vitamin DN and shedding Melanin but this change would take quite a long period of time like thousands of years at least to fully eliminate the look of the original population.

3 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by 14(m): 12:11am On Jun 22, 2015
seppuku:

So light skinned Igbo people are also likewise because of weather conditions in the South East. Tomorrow you will start making noise that you are smart.

Please Miaraka is leaning to the more sensible answer. It is evident that incorporating the Khoi and San also introduced lighter skin, eyefolds and much more pepper corn/carse hair into the Bantu and Nguni groups that moved Southwards. In addition there would also be minor inflows of European DNA into early Khoi San people asie. Griqua, Nama and the likes who may have also been absorbed into the bantu groups.

Climate is probably just one factor that allowed the Khoi and San retain lighter shades of skin color as would diet, selective breeding patterns and genetics.

Ps the pic of the girls by simple observation would be 3 possible colored girls, I black girl using South African standards.

You pretend to be an expert in all SA matters, but you know little about South africa. Only information you have read, you only rely on what you read, which might not be 100% correct.

You trying hard to justify the fact that any light skin person in SA is mixed, which is wrong. Even the coloureds you refering to them, there is lots of them who are dark skin. not every coloured is light skin. theyr is thousands of coloureds who are dark skin or medium complexion, that also happens amongst black africans, not everyone is dark skin.

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by 14(m): 12:22am On Jun 22, 2015
seppuku:

You guys need to start taking DNA tests en masse. People from Lesotho very likely absorbed a lot of descendants of Khoi and San people and may have also absorbed many so called Basters, Griqua, Nama and the likes. This is a hypothesis though seeing that many of the settlements of the groups mention border Lesotho.

Climate only creates the condition to develop skin conditions that need less vitamin DN and shedding Melanin but this change would take quite a long period of time like thousands of years at least to fully eliminate the look of the original population.

When i say sothos, i dont refer to people from lesotho alone, you are exposing yourself, told you you know little about SA, so it would be better to keep shut and teach us about nigerian tribes. Tswana, Pedi and southern sothos all fall under Sotho tribe. There four tribes in SA, Nguni, Sotho, venda and tsonga. So Sotho tribe i m refering to, majority of them are light skin and they are not mixed. As i said, weather plays major role.

Compare batswana in botswana and tswanas in south africa, tswanas in SA are lighter compare to their counter parts in botswana, because botswana has a hot weather, and they still have large population of san people compare with SA.

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by seppuku: 12:25am On Jun 22, 2015
14:

You pretend to be an expert in all SA matters, but you know little about South africa. Only information you have, you only rely on what you read, which might not be 100% correct.
You trying hard to justify the fact that any light skin person in SA is mixed, which is wrong. Even the coloureds you refering to them, there is lots of them who are dark skin. not every coloured is light skin. theyr is thousands of coloureds who are dark skin or medium complexion, that also happens amongst black africans, not everyone is dark skin.

Dummy!

Point 1, Not every light skinned black person is mixed. The reference about Nigerian light skinned Igbo should have clued you into that

Point 2, Not every colored person is light skinned, that is obvious since a coloured is nothing more than someone with mixed ancestry and usually speaks Afrikaans. Therefore two dark skinned coloured can produce a variety of shades of human beings.

Point 3, if one takes into account the history of South Africa and the fact that numerous racial groups intermingled for a good amount of time, it would be simple deductive reasoning that would leave one to be suspect when determining if anyone who is light skinned in south Africa has some small amount of mixed ancestry including Khoi, San, Malay, Indian and European

That said, What does this self identifying Zulu speaking girl consider herself in your society

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by seppuku: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2015
14:

When i say sothos, i dont refer to people from lesotho alone, you are exposing yourself, told you you know little about SA, so it would be better to keep shut and teach us about nigerian tribes. Tswana, Pedi and southern sothos all fall under Sotho tribe. There four tribes in SA, Nguni, Sotho, venda and tsonga. So Sotho tribe i m refering to, majority of them are light skin and they are not mixed. As i said, weather plays major role.
Compare batswana in botswana and tswanas in south africa, tswanas in SA are lighter compare to their counter parts in botswana, because botswana has a hot weather, and they still have large population of san people compare with SA.

You are really stu.pid. The Batswana in Botswana would represent the original group of Tswana phenotypes(homogenous group) and the ones in South Africa would be the ones who would more likely have incorporated more genetics from Khoi, SAn descendants and have a more variety of phenotypes because of numerous more interactions with other groups.

The movement was SOUTHWARDS dummy!

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Pamelayoung: 1:50am On Jun 22, 2015
niceguy7:
Wt haz this world turned into? Ladies nw pose happily... Even with dem pants on..and snap. sad undecided

Shameless ladies. Morals thrown away. They're all gud 4 notin.

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by seppuku: 1:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Pamelayoung:

You want them to be wearing hijab under hot African Sun abi?
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Pamelayoung: 2:12am On Jun 22, 2015
seppuku:

You want them to be wearing hijab under hot African Sun abi?

Can't they aleast dress decently.
Guys deceiving girls, y psquare no wear brief?
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Jeez! Nigerian super stars should stop taking shots with Zulus for goodness sake. angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 22, 2015
seppuku:

South African blacks aren't smart. No brain! Nada! I told you they are like Sudanese compared to Nigerians like the Americans. Yeah!

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by bankson80(m): 4:52am On Jun 22, 2015
you sound left behind,but i dont mean it as insult.
niceguy7:
Wt haz this world turned into? Ladies nw pose happily... Even with dem pants on..and snap. sad undecided
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 5:04am On Jun 22, 2015
MissGdope:

Oga bikini is not underwear. Na wa oo
Lets call a spade a spade......wt is nt good is not good.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 5:06am On Jun 22, 2015
bankson80:
you sound left behind,but i dont mean it as insult.
Thats not the issue.....pants are underwear and shld be worn inside the cloth. undecided
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 5:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Ur head is there.... smiley
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by fr3do(m): 6:36am On Jun 22, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Because they are mentally sick, colonised dunces who think like slaves. It shows that money and fame is no substitute for intelligence.

oga, I hope you are wholeheartedly condemning their unconcious internalized racism and inferiority complex, and not talking with your Igbo vs Yoruba composure here.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 22, 2015
niceguy7:

Lets call a spade a spade......wt is nt good is not good.
It's good. Nothing wrong with it
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by fr3do(m): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2015
all4naija:

South African blacks aren't smart. No brain! Nada! I told you they are like Sudanese compared to Nigerians like the Americans. Yeah!

I rebuke you!
It is very unwise to spin race theories about people of your own race.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2015
MissGdope:

It's good. Nothing wrong with it
Sorry are u a Christian? Jst askin ni oo. lipsrsealed
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by poiZon: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2015
Mykel4God:
Ok

Only God knows what will happen after taking these pictures with those South African babes

I know those babes won't go unpunishedgrin

touch ur toe go sweet pass, hw u see am?
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Miaraka: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Fellow Africans, let's just celebrate our ancestors and be proud of ourselves because contrary to what we've been told by our colonisers and oppressors, our ancestors were the mothers of mathematics, civil engineering. astrology, etc. Bob Marley was right when he sang, "No matter where you come from, you're an African."
We were very dark when we came to SA thousands of years ago but climate and intermarriage changed our complexion.
That notwithstanding, complexion doeaasn't change the price of bread or translate to godliness. It's not the most important thing in the world or in bed. If you're interested in colour, just close your eyes and imagine how they would look like if they were black. The fact that a woman is light in complexion doesn't make her a better human being and more beautiful or pretty. What matters is her heart - whether or not she loves her family, is an African patriot and will do everything in her power to contribute to our African development and protect her dignity and the African people everywhere. The same goes for all of us. We must walk with our heads held high, knowing that mathematics and engineering was created by our ancestors.
By the way, I'm going to check my DNA and will report back. I'm light in complexion with a flat African nose and banana lips.
An Igbo man once saw me at the OR Tambo International Airport and said, "You look like our people." Maybe he saw my indigenous Yoruba lips or my Igbo complexion. I don't know but I said, "Ofcourse, I should look like your people. I'm African!"

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by omaji53jeremiah: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2015
big bois enjoy your money
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by chinolization: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Foolish kolo, is Psquare South African or Flavor a South African too? Don't you know that Psquare and Flavor are both from Anambra? Don't you know that Psquare is Africa's number ONE? Dbanj, I heard he is gone begging for money? Oga Titus! cheesy

hensben:
see mumu..south africa? same people wey dey kill their brother(xenophobic)...the day internationa record label go sign them like dbanj then i will accept they are really taking over.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by hensben(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2015
chinolization:
Foolish kolo, is Psquare South African or Flavor a South African too? Don't you know that Psquare and Flavor are both from Anambra? Don't you know that Psquare is Africa's number ONE? Dbanj, I heard he is gone begging for money? Oga Titus! cheesy

Check this out;
https://www.nairaland.com/2386890/ten-most-influential-singers-nigeria
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by RudzSA(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2015
14:

nw that's a clear description of S.A ..these naijas dnt seem to no anything about us ,even those who live here can't figure us out .we r just too different to be honest .

3 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by chinolization: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2015
01. P-Square - No one does it like P-Square in the music industry in Nigeria! When you think they've done their best, they come up with something completely different. They have no competition, they only compete with themselves. Outside Akon, P-Square is the biggest music stars ever come out of Africa - dead or alive!

You may ask, how about Fela, Ndiaye, Lucky Dube, Blenda Fassie, and Awilo Logomba? Well, they are all legends of music in Africa but when it comes to earning and popularity allover Africa, they are no match to P-Square with all due respect. This is based on facts and figures.

Pick up the all times African top 10 music video on YouTube, P-Square alone has 5, leaving the other 5 for the entire artistes in Africa to share!

Chop my money = 24 million+.
Do me = 14 million+.
Personally = 35 million+.
Beautiful Onyinye = 21 million+.
Alingo = 7 million+.

The only celebrities in the Nigerian entertainment industry that has mansion in Banana Island. They are the Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi of African music. The only artistes in Africa you can not book with less than $100,000. P-Square net-worth is - N25.6 billion.

http://www.wealthresult.com/2015/02/top-20-richest-musicians-in-nigeria-and.html

hensben:
Check this out;
https://www.nairaland.com/2386890/ten-most-influential-singers-nigeria

Look at the highlighted part.. cheesy
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by RudzSA(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2015
Pamelayoung:

thats hw South Africans dress ..deal wit it . Stop judging ,we dnt live by yo moral code here . U guys wear muslim dresses nd we dnt judge u by it.stop hating

3 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by MduZA: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Ja neh, ai the reasoning on this site leaves a lot to be desired,lol

lol

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by hensben(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
chinolization:
01. P-Square - No one does it like P-Square in the music industry in Nigeria! When you think they've done their best, they come up with something completely different. They have no competition, they only compete with themselves. Outside Akon, P-Square is the biggest music stars ever come out of Africa - dead or alive!

You may ask, how about Fela, Ndiaye, Lucky Dube, Blenda Fassie, and Awilo Logomba? Well, they are all legends of music in Africa but when it comes to earning and popularity allover Africa, they are no match to P-Square with all due respect. This is based on facts and figures.

Pick up the all times African top 10 music video on YouTube, P-Square alone has 5, leaving the other 5 for the entire artistes in Africa to share!

Chop my money = 24 million+.
Do me = 14 million+.
Personally = 35 million+.
Beautiful Onyinye = 21 million+.
Alingo = 7 million+.

The only celebrities in the Nigerian entertainment industry that has mansion in Banana Island. They are the Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi of African music. The only artistes in Africa you can not book with less than $100,000. P-Square net-worth is - N25.6 billion.

http://www.wealthresult.com/2015/02/top-20-richest-musicians-in-nigeria-and.html

Look at the highlighted part.. cheesy
see mumu we dey talk about award this one dey bring youtube...psquare na copy cat deal with it.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by SemuhleB(f): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
14:

are you sure? Because i see only one coloured lady, 3 are blacks. Majority of women in SA are light skinned, dark skinned women are in a manority. SA is cold, hence many people are light skin due to weather conditions.
Those girls are coloured girls, only one is black am really surprised you cannot tell. I know the girl with the curly hair personally. I don't understand what the big deal is because coloured girls are still South African and are beautiful too.

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by ylaa(f): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
whatever
MduZA:

you fail to understand that this picture was taken at the edge of the sea where the girls were playing....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.