Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,435 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal (35213 Views)

If I Get Money Eehn... (Check Out This Stuff From Nairalander "Kuttie StylebOi") / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Emaoluwa1982(m): 5:39am On Jun 22, 2015
I pray it will eventually lead to marriage and the marriage will not end in divorce. Keep yourself holy and the bed undefiled
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by austin2all: 5:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Behold... The making of another Lord of the Ring.
(Whispering) My ppprecious!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 22, 2015
vizkiz:
geez! I guess its time I do my own proposal embarassed
Which girl person wan toast sef? angry

Next time Mr op, put the ring in her champagne or better still call the attention of everyone the kneel down before front of her and pop out the question "baby(her name) will you be my girl? (Show the "puppy eyes" stunt while doing this)

Be romantice oga! tongue
are you insinuating d op should break up and re-engage?
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by 400billionman: 5:43am On Jun 22, 2015
agoadiv:
Wow congrats, now phase one has finished, its now phase 2,adapting to each others lifestyle, beware this is de semi hardest phase before the marriage proper. Good luck..

By the way op is that water u are sipping with straw??grin

Nah big boy forming ajebo.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by akyus(m): 5:45am On Jun 22, 2015
firstEVA:
see wahala undecided
Na you get wahala. For God sake, when are you guys going to start ignoring senseless comments on nairaland.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by tollysmart(m): 5:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Good job bro, ya all should please check out my photoshop works www.nairaland.com/2392889/name-atom-these- some-photoshop thank you
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 22, 2015
ZedX6:
This one no sweet. Looking so casual. See him sitting like a dummy. He be like who _shit dey smell. . . You can't kneel like your mates (taking pics and videos) have been doing?

Was she transfixed to the spot? She no run enter under table like the other girls?

So unreal. And the _shit is ureal because all that was on your mind when proposing was how to run to nairaland and create a thread about proposing to her, with high hopes of making front page, instead of enjoying the moment with her. Copy copy. That's why you forget say na straw you use dey drink water from cup.
Hey what are you saying, this looks so real than those drama-filled acts called proposals..
I don't see why engagement ring should come as a surprise when both parties already know the seriousness of the relationship

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by anytaij: 6:03am On Jun 22, 2015
U get eyes so? Abi na glasses u dey use? U no sabi who dey bleach and who no dey bleach? undecided
sweetorgasm:
@op congratulation oooooooooooo bt tell her to stop bleaching
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by udysweet(f): 6:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Lmao! Chai see bad belle pipo! Oya rewrite d script for am mak d guy go bak go act am again. You got me laffing wit dis one o. Chai hope me sef go fit post my own pics here too,by His grace
ZedX6:
This one no sweet. Looking so casual. See him sitting like a dummy. He be like who _shit dey smell. . . You can't kneel like your mates (taking pics and videos) have been doing?

Was she transfixed to the spot? She no run enter under table like the other girls?

So unreal. And the _shit is ureal because all that was on your mind when proposing was how to run to nairaland and create a thread about proposing to her, with high hopes of making front page, instead of enjoying the moment with her. Copy copy. That's why you forget say na straw you use dey drink water from cup.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by honeygirl17: 6:25am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@op congratulation oooooooooooo bt tell her to stop bleaching

How do u know she's bleaching ?
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 22, 2015
honeygirl17:

How do u know she's bleaching ?
baby i just know
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by tellwisdom: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2015
Op, you dont have money for beer??..Are you poor? angry
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by honeygirl17: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
baby i just know

Good morning, how was your night?
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Spells(m): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Weldon proposing machine...*shouting in bovi's voice* Abeg make una look the op name wella oh b4 him come post proposing trend again.....
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by justmenoni: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2015
congrats Op....let me act as a true nairalanders; shey na Chapman u dey drink night or u are drinking water then pour it in a cup and still use straw to sip it Why not cup alone or the bottle with straw only grin grin
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2015
dwayni:
Congrats..

You stole your friend's shine not really cool. BTW your English stinks
grammar is hard, bro.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2015
honeygirl17:

Good morning, how was your night?
my night was awesome and urs
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by bueze046(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Ooompa I see you
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by segzicres(m): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nice but ur proposal isnt romantic enough cheesy
1.u not proposing on ur knees
2.no kissing
3.u dont really look serious to me tho
4.The pics is not romantic enough cheesy
you're smoking something
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by segzicres(m): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2015
magicminister:
Spurs ... G.R.A ikeja!!

for a special date/day, you sure got some taste!!
you're smoking something
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by delishpot: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2015
Congrats.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by platz(m): 7:01am On Jun 22, 2015
If she no yes to you who will she say it to?
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by jessBoitumelo: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Congratulations dear!!!
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nicepoker(m): 7:04am On Jun 22, 2015
vizkiz:

Next time Mr op, put the ring in her champagne or better still call the attention of everyone the kneel down before front of her and pop out the question "baby(her name) will you be my girl? (Show the "puppy eyes" stunt while doing this)

Be romantice oga! tongue
those sh!!t are no longer necessary.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by oyeezah(f): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2015
wow congrats
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by mrham03(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2015
well done o.p, wishing u a successful marriage
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Why guys wan marry, they look for girls wey dey wear long skirt. . They no go remember those wey dey don........ cheesy cheesy

Congrats Op.. Both of you are cute..
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by pure2012soul(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2015
vizkiz:

Be romantice oga! tongue
Next time? How many times will he propose? Abi other wives go follow this one? grin
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by pembisco(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Fine guy nd she's cute too

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2015
Like d' gal's mother T gown though.
Nairaland boiz...Nawaoh, after popin many cherries here, wen wnt to marry wl go for sister Mary abi mother T.
Congrats.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by francizy(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Congrats OP, but ensure you take everything about your marriage life outside Nairaland. So that you or your woman won't come running here for people to advise you oh..

Wish you a happ married life.
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by peedeeasobie(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2015
ZedX6:

See the type of hate you are spewing!

Are you the one he proposed to?
What is your business in the matter?
Did the girl tell you that she didn't enjoy it?
Everyone has his/her own capacity and style!

Rejoice with him and stop being a killjoy!

Congrats op. You did well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.