Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76924 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2015
funlord:
grin

Leave the vacuous pre teen! She does not yet know that she is stuck in the matrix!
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 23, 2015
liquidmetall:

Bro do u want this woman to remove her wedding ring....take it easy.....na wa o

It's about time these hypocrites are exposed for what they are. No insults from me tonight. Pure rational analysis of their flawed ideology.

MRSCHIMA, I am waiting.angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 23, 2015
freecocoa:
You should decide what you are arguing for, older men or men in general.

Marilyn was one of the smartest women, people like hypatia, Marie curie etc are female geniuses.

You are just being insulting and that's one of the biggest problems with this notion of men being superior to women, it disrespects women too much.

I'm turning in anyways,

I said let's squash the older men topic.

Marilyn Monroe was one of the smartest women in the world & yet her I.Q couldn't surpass that of a male serial killer.
translation: it'd take about 300 millenniums before we can find a woman that possess an I.Q that can best that of the likes of- Leonardo Da Vinci, Mozart, Shakespeare or Einstein... .
this is simply because most women shy away from brain-tasking activities & are preoccupied with frivolous matters.

& I didn't mean to be acerbic. forgive me. I was only passing my point across.

perhaps we should conduct a general online nairaland I.Q test? ✘

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 12:58am On Jun 23, 2015
KcMark:

Manbishes, boybishes, bla bla bla. Recycled and cliched hogwash.

Face me, MRSchima.grin

Your insults wouldn't distract us.

Even your signature attests to the fact that you are glad you have one husband and you live with him and that you have a HUSBAND (A MAN WHO MADE YOU HIS WIFE) makes you better than the "bishes".

In other words, that you are MARRIED TO A MAN ELEVATES YOU ABOVE SINGLE WOMEN.

Your husband adds more value to you.

Manbish!

Your opinions and false assumptions add nothing to my life. kiss Keep guessing boo boo!

LMAO@i am glad to have a husband! grin grin.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 23, 2015
pickabeau1:
Shollypopzz

hello?

You guys betta not form mature. Come join your fellow ranting anti-feminists. I should be impressed but I am sorta disappointed embarassed
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2015
liquidmetall:

Bro do u want this woman to remove her wedding ring....take it easy.....na wa o

I guess he wants me to deactivate Mrs. Chima moniker so he can take it. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 23, 2015
Da fuq is ggoing on here?

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2015
funlord:

Unfortunately "GIRL" I no longer have the energy for "meaningless forced interactions or unnecessary conversations with feeble minds like yours that display the sort of intellectual capacity that makes your I.Q seem similar to that of a "sugar ant"! Focus on losing the argument with mark! I think I have embarrassed you enough on NL! Unlike YOU I had a pristine childhood so I learnt never to play with my FOOD as a child!

LMAO@pristine childhood grin grin. Chickens fly! lipsrsealed

And you called that epistle "intellectual"? Whatever floats your boat bish. kiss
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by liquidmetall: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2015
It's 1:07 am
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 23, 2015
Mrschima . stop derailing with your peevish antics.

don't you ever get bored? jobless agbaya . menopause is right behind ya. including that fundog flea-bag ✘

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 1:15am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO@ my own lack of a pristine childhood grin grin.! lipsrsealed

And you called that epistle "intellextual"? Whatever floats your boat. kiss

Oh lord? As usual and with perfect timing Your stupidity has risen to the zenith of the thread once again! I think you should just change your moniker to "MRS ARITHMETIC", because you only "add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance on a daily basis on nairaland"!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

You are grasping at the straws...you are not making any sense. I know you haven't left Nigeria so you are stuck on this village mentality.

Are you saying feminists shouldn't be married or womanists shouldn't be married to men? They are two different movemwnts. Womanists shouldn't be married to men because it contradict their stance however feminists are about gender equality! As I have stated several times..I have my maiden and husband's surname on my documents.

I live in a country where gay marriage is legal and gay couples uses Mrs and Mr. So your assertion about me choosing Mrs to let NL know that I am married to a man is vapid when there are lesbians and gays with Mrs on their documents and accounts! grin

Once again, no-one inquired to know if you reside on Mars or not, MRS MICHIGAN TEXAS CHIMA. When it's time to showcase international passports we'd do that.

The lesbians use the "MRS" prefix, you mean? Doesn't it imply that using would feed the perception that clinging to a man (they don't have to explain their sexual orientation in their passports) makes them responsible or elevates them before people?

You chose your husband's name. Why? Logging on to Nairaland as "Simply Lina" or "Just Betty" would have made you just one more female, wouldn't it? It would have opened you up to being sexuallx harrassed or obsessively courted and hit on like other SUPPOSEDLY UNATTACHED FEMALES, right?grin

So you settled for MRSCHIMA (CHIMA'S WIFE) to cushion that harsh reality. Atagirl!grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 1:16am On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

don't you ever get bored? jobless agbaya . menopause is right behind ya.

Yawns. You suck!
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 1:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

let's forget the issue of older men before it escalates to something unpalatable.

•come on woman, you seriouslydid women possess higher IQs than the males? is this a joke or what? .
I know there are exceptional women but on an average scale,the males are known to possess higher I.Qs.

you can venture into a personal research.
only Marilyn Monroe had the highest recorded [she had an I.Q of 168 or so]

even a certain serial killer Nathan Leopold possessed a recorded I.Q of 210. a male serial killer had an I.Q that bested that of the iconic woman seen as the paradigm for other women.
women should cover their faces in shame with their butter-fingers abeg

like Nas said - read more, learn more, change the globe.
he didn't say gossip & watch keeping up with the Kardashians grin
bro, nice write up.

If I should add, women have never founded any civilisation nor have they founded towns or or nations or technology.

Women have also not invented any sports, men invented all the sport and invited women to come play.

Science has proven that the brain size of the average man is larger than that of a woman even if she is physically bigger than the male.

Women have been have not nurtured or boasted of having dominated men in all human societies since the world began.

Women are biologically programmed to depend and lean on the male .

The average feminist has a lower IQ than the average unaltered woman.

All major religions have drafted the role of women as nature through God has equipped her to play according to her physical, psychological and intellectual dispositions.

Western feminists are demons whose main goal is to upturn the hierarchy and order of society to bring chaos.

The African feminists (NL in particular) are dumb puppet mumus who can't bear the costs of monthly replacement of fake hair, nails, eyebrows/lashes. grin. without the support of a man.

Ignoramuses who can't even take themselves on a posh eatery centre without a man paying.

NL feminists cannot work the lonely, dark and hard path of feminism except to rant online like a category A classless biitch.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Manbish!

Your opinions and false assumptions add nothing to my life. kiss Keep guessing boo boo!

LMAO@i am glad to have a husband! grin grin.

"...And without him I am less than what I am".

She finally admits it!grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

don't you ever get bored? jobless agbaya . menopause is right behind ya. including that fundog flea-bag ✘

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Yawns. You suck!

doesn't change the fact that you are stuck in your body like Steven Hawkins. your teenage body to be precise.

you act so dumb always. It's cool to let off steam once in a while & get zany but constant display of it is quite repugnant.
note that I shared your comments about the Dylann Roof incident. that's because that's the only sensible thing I've ever seen you post. ✘

3 Likes

MrsChima:

Yawns. You suck!
mrschima
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 1:26am On Jun 23, 2015
funlord:

Oh lord? As usual and with perfect timing Your stupidity has risen to the zenith of the thread once again! I think you should just change your moniker to "MRS ARITHMETIC", because you only "add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance on a daily basis on nairaland"!
lolz grin that's so harsh.

She is actually so little minded and lonely she actually feels having the last word is a semblance of e-victory as she lacks facts and logical prowess.

If facts can kill , that biitch had died a long time ago. grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 1:28am On Jun 23, 2015
KcMark:

Once again, no-one inquired to know if you reside on Mars or not, MRS MICHIGAN TEXAS CHIMA. When it's time to showcase international passports we'd do that.

The lesbians use the "MRS" prefix, you mean? Doesn't it imply that using would feed the perception that clinging to a man (they don't have to explain their sexual orientation in their passports) makes them responsible or elevates them before people?

You chose your husband's name. Why? Logging on to Nairaland as "Simply Lina" or "Just Betty" would have made you just one more female, wouldn't it? It would have opened you up to being sexuallx harrassed or obsessively courted and hit on like other SUPPOSEDLY UNATTACHED FEMALES, right?grin

So you settled for MRSCHIMA (CHIMA'S WIFE) to cushion that harsh reality. Atagirl!grin

Just because your mother had a harsh reality before marriage doesn't make it true for all women. grin

Who goes around explaining their sexual orientation? Is that something people do in YOUR village?

You said Mrs applied that a woman is married to a man when I have debunked that with lesbians using Mrs. it means NOTHING but to you MRS MEANS you were brought out of poverty and risen on a societal pole like it has amenities single people can't access.

If marriage takes people out of "harsh realities" why haven't you made a struggling girl your wife and "elevated" your position as a married man? grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Jun 23, 2015
vote4lekinz:
mrschima

yes dear? kiss
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

yes dear? kiss
grin grin...Please Follow back
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 1:31am On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

doesn't change the fact that you are stuck in your body like Steven Hawkins. your teenage body to be precise.

you act so dumb always. It's cool to let off steam once in a while & get zany but constant display of it is quite repugnant.
note that I shared your comments about the Dylann Roof incident. that's because that's the only sensible thing I've ever seen you post. ✘

Okay...I will update your fan status momentarily but in the meantime go get laid. kiss

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 1:32am On Jun 23, 2015
vote4lekinz:
grin grin...Please Follow back

Who won?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 1:32am On Jun 23, 2015
KcMark:

This is about the feminists. Save your feud with Funlørd for some other time. Focus, man, focus.smiley
grin
KcMark:

This is about the feminists. Save your feud with Funlørd for some other time. Focus, man, focus.smiley

Nah! I think U should edit your post! He is also actually going hard on that lying sack of shites harlot yankee claiming ass not at me son! Let him be!

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 1:34am On Jun 23, 2015
KcMark:

"...And without him I am less than what I am".

She finally admits it!grin

Pray that your father don't die or your mother going back to her "harsh realities". grin

Lol@ copying someone's quote is admitting grin grin

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Who won?
won what?lekinz came 5th today... I wasnt around throughout
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 1:36am On Jun 23, 2015
lezz:

She is actually so little minded and lonely she actually feels having the last word is a semblance of e-victory as she lacks facts and logical prowess.

grin
lezz:

Don't mind the cretinous lying vampire! She's a single, idumota hag that prolly lives in "brooklyn oshodi"! Just take a look @ her d.p and posts! I've buried her carcass after exposing her 4 the fraud she is! _Fuck that carpet munching ho! She is gods only mistake!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 1:37am On Jun 23, 2015
vote4lekinz:
won what?lekinz came 5th today... I wasnt around throughout

Awwwww. You try sha! kiss
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 1:40am On Jun 23, 2015
funlord:
grin

Don't mind the cretinous lying vampire! She's a single, idumota hag that prolly lives in "brooklyn oshodi"! Just tak a look @ her d.p and posts! I've buried her carcass after exposing her 4 the fraud she is! _Fuck that carpet munching ho! She is gods only mistake!
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Okay...I will update your fan status momentarily but in the meantime go get laid. kiss

shows how little & trivial you are.

I'm not your fan. I would have to be cursed by the witches of Salem & an Assyrian priestess before I find you the least fascinating. ..

if only the Roof Dylanns of this world can point the most brutal Lugers & Winchesters in the direction of people like Mrschima & relieve the planet of their pettiness.

you are too old for this woman ✘

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 1:45am On Jun 23, 2015
funlord:

And your worthless and dick sucking gag ass is online at 2 am soliciting chat supports from ebola infected manbishes bickering to a faceless chatter who you claimed is cerebral. grin

You feel like a dummy...genius? grin grin. Keep being a fan bish! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40)

A Frustrated Woman / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.