Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,770 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (77072 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nice comeback . grin

Mrs Chima oya o.......they haf ask you a WAEC question. grin

He have written a 2 books deal about my choice of a moniker and that is like me asking Ronald why did he choose his moniker. If I was to use a different moniker...would that make me less of a feminist? grin.

It proves NOTHING! grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 23, 2015
funlord:
grin

The aftermath of the slapped CHILD!
Ishilove, he has started posting pictures of women being oppressed again after the last warning on derailer paradise.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 23, 2015
If 100 Harvard students took a math test. 50 males & 50 females precisely

we'd have more of the male folks prevailing over the females & yet you say we are equals. ✘

only activities you best the males seamlessly are - cooking, changing of diapers, sewing & knitting, & maybe lovemaking lol etc ✘

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:
If 100 Harvard students took a math test. 50 males & 50 females precisely

we'd have more of the male folks prevailing over the females & yet you say we are equals. ✘

only activities you best the males seamlessly are - cooking, changing of diapers, sewing & knitting, & maybe lovemaking lol etc ✘
Seriously? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 12:21am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Ishilove, he has started posting pictures of women being oppressed again after the last warning on derailer paradise.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you were slow in admitting that majority of the females prefer getting married to a man older than them. that's perambulating & beating around the thicket bush to me.

preferring an older man is natural & it is not because of what you stated above. women are fragile creatures,thus, the need to have someone capable of protecting them is the reason they reject suitors younger than them cos they feel they aren't competent enough.
my question is simple - since you want equality then why do most women prefer a man older than them instead of taking up the mantle & providing for the family themselves, instead of being so choosy?

you don't believe it means men are more equal?
okay how about these? -

•why are the males stronger?[physically,emotionally & mentally]
•why do most females shy away from brain-tasking discussions, courses, careers etc?

•do you even know the skull volume of a female.
•research & compare the Intelligent quotient of males to that of the females.

fatherly figure was an analogy for - protector/ guidian-angel.
learn to read in between lines
Dude not every woman wants an older man, what then do you say about lesbians? How many men do you know that go for older women?

Who says women can't provide for the home? Does being equal to a man change the anatomy of a woman?

I didn't know that being an equal human being to a man takes away a woman's ability to have a preference.

Seriously? Women shy away from brain tasking discussions? What is a brain tasking discussion in your opinion to start with? Career, politics? When it's still a big deal that women want to be involved?

Really? Men are more intelligent than women? Dude seriously?

The analogy doesn't fit, the argument is men and women being equal, not older men, you get your argument in order.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2015
winner01:
Somewhere there is a tree working relly hard to produce oxygen so you can breathe, i think you should go apologize to it.

Let Mrs. Mark fight for you. You punch like a sissy bish.

Bye caitlyn.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Kimoni: 12:24am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Hmm. ok. What about male equal rights supporter? I've seen four so far online. grin
Two atheist.
One undecided.
One christian.

You can be male and be a feminist. Nothing strange
You can be an atheist and be a feminist; infact, I'll say my profiling depicts most feminists as atheists
But Christianity?? mba! Too many unconnected dots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

grin
VictoriaBee:

Someone is pained! "Your age" is showing my dear! Focus on the arguments that you are still losing in epic fashion!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2015
KcMark:

Like I opined earlier, I wouldn't let you distract me tonight. Tomorrow I might go back to being that vituperative 'lexical poacher' you know.

MRSCHIMA, CHIMA defines you, doesn't he? Why MRSCHIMA? Why not Lina, Kachi, Itoro or Ngozi?

You can't answer the question, can you? Answering directly will truncate and negate your erstwhile claim to being a feminist.

Maybe you are a pseudo-feminist.grin

Answer the damn question, MRSchima.cheesy

LMAO@feminists don't use Mrs grin

Don't forget my daddy's surname boo boo! kiss Use the first letter ..D.

Mrs. D-Chima. kiss
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

I chose Mrs.Chima because I am a married woman and Chima is my surname. I chose to omitted my father's surname because of none of your business. Mrs. Chima moniker didn't bring Van Vickers to my doorsteps. :

Haba! grin

"...Because CHIMA is my surname...".

Meaning: "...Because CHIMA is my husband's name and taking on my husband's name with the "MRS" prefix then using it on social media would let everyone know I AM MARRIED (TO A MAN). With that made obvious, even when I am rude, discourteous and irrational I'd still be accorded a measure of respect because I am MARRIED TO A MAN. Marriage is therefore my saving grace".

In other words, being married to a man saves you from most of society's scorn and that ring on your finger is your saving grace in more ways than one.grin

10 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Let Mrs. Mark fight for you. You punch like a sissy bish.

Bye caitlyn.
mama be responsible, u are married if my guess is correct.....stop ur "yeyerity", and go and sleep..

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by cococandy(f): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2015
I've read it.

Nice one.

VictoriaBee:
I saw a blog link on a Nl'er signature, I checked it out and saw an interesting article.

When feminism meets feminity
http://pathsonwater.com/2014/05/19/when-feminism-meets-femininity/

credit to- ujsizzle

cc cococandy
bukatyne
stillfire
moana etc

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2015
KcMark:

Meaning: "...Because CHIMA is my husband's name and taking on my husband's name with the "MRS" prefix then using it on social media would let everyone know I AM MARRIED (TO A MAN). With that made obvious, even when I am rude, discourteous and irrational I'd still be accorded a measure of respect because I am MARRIED TO A MAN. Marriage is therefore my saving grace".

In other words, being married to a man saves you from most of society's scorn and that ring on your finger is your saving grace in more ways than one.grin

GBAM! Epic Nabbing!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2015
winner01:
mama be responsible, u are married if my guess is correct.....stop ur "yeyerity", and go and sleep..

Stop acting like a gay boy and act like a straight man.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Abeg, chop knuckle my brother. She even went as far as researching all my past posts just to look for opportunity to insult me.. I'm flattered by her determination smiley
not surprised, they have turned their frustrations and failures in the energy to consume the world with hate and bitternes.

What these wicked feminist want isn't equality (which isn't even obtainable ) but to dominate the male. They want a free passage into the directorate and CEO of firms and banks where men dominate but do not canvass to have equal representation in the lower positions like firefighters, security, etc.

Isn't equality equal representation in all spheres of human endeavors?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Dude not every woman wants an older man, what then do you say about lesbians? How many men do you know that go for older women?

Who says women can't provide for the home? Does being equal to a man change the anatomy of a woman?

I didn't know that being an equal human being to a man takes away a woman's ability to have a preference.

Seriously? Women shy away from brain tasking discussions? What is a brain tasking discussion in your opinion to start with? Career, politics? When it's still a big deal that women want to be involved?

Really? Men are more intelligent than women? Dude seriously?

The analogy doesn't fit, the argument is men and women being equal, not older men, you get your argument in order.

let's forget the issue of older men before it escalates to something unpalatable.

•come on woman, you seriously think women possess higher IQs than the males? is this a joke or what? .
I know there are exceptional women but on an average scale,the males are known to possess higher I.Qs.

you can venture into a personal research.
only Marilyn Monroe had the highest recorded [she had an I.Q of 168 or so]

even a certain serial killer Nathan Leopold possessed a recorded I.Q of 210. a male serial killer had an I.Q that bested that of the iconic woman seen as the paradigm for other women.
women should cover their faces in shame with their butter-fingers abeg

like Nas said - read more, learn more, change the globe.
he didn't say gossip & watch keeping up with the Kardashians grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2015
funlord:

GBAM! Epic Nabbing!

Still LMAO@being married protect you and the ring give you access to things single women can't afford. grin grin

The manbishes called that epic murder! grin. They have unknowingly devalued their married mothers to status of cum buckets and human incubators! grin

Please tell me these manbishes aren't Nigerians! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2015
winner01:

Cease insulting MRSCHIMA. It's what she wants. She wants to divert attention from the fact that Chima defines her.

MrsChima, let's argue with civility, shall we?wink

Your tactics of insulting is dead on arrival. Face the aforestated points.grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 12:42am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Stop acting like a gay boy and act like a straight man.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by liquidmetall: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2015
KcMark:

Bro do u want this woman to remove her wedding ring....take it easy.....na wa o

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 12:45am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

The mods can't save you now; they've all gone to bed grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Kimoni: 12:45am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
I saw a blog link on a Nl'er signature, I checked it out and saw an interesting article.

When feminism meets feminity
http://pathsonwater.com/2014/05/19/when-feminism-meets-femininity/

credit to- ujsizzle

cc cococandy
bukatyne
stillfire
moana etc

Nice piece, interesting perspective.

I find the comment section even more interesting than the main read

But Monroe being a role model? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Seriously? grin

why is that emoticon displaying its yellow dentition? ✘

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 12:47am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Still celebrating for how being married protects me and the fact the ring gives me access to things single women can't afford. grin grin

I have received an epic murder! grin. They have unknowingly devalued me to the status of a cum bucket and human incubator! grin

Please tell me how I too can get married to one of these manbishes ! lipsrsealed

Unfortunately "GIRL" I no longer have the energy for "meaningless forced interactions or unnecessary conversations with feeble minds like yours that display the sort of intellectual capacity that makes your I.Q seem similar to that of a "sugar ants"! Focus on losing the argument with mark! I think I have embarrassed you enough on NL! Unlike YOU I had a pristine childhood so I learnt never to play with my FOOD as a child!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 12:49am On Jun 23, 2015
lezz:
grin
lezz:

Leave the vacuous pre teen! She does not yet know that she is stuck in the matrix!

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by liquidmetall: 12:49am On Jun 23, 2015
The "ugly" part got me thinking

I think that guy is saying the truth

Seems some of them are ugly from my observation

Like I have always said feminism in nigeria is a joke

What I still don't understand is someone being a christian and still shouting feminism

Abeg you guys should just forget this crap and forge
Ahead with your lives

Your such a diva
That song sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 12:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

let's forget the issue of older men before it escalates to something unpalatable.

•come on woman, you seriously think women possess higher IQs than the males? is this a joke or what? .
I know there are exceptional women but on an average scale,the males are known to possess higher I.Qs.

you can venture into a personal research.
only Marilyn Monroe had the highest recorded [she had an I.Q of 168 or so]

even a certain serial killer Nathan Leopold possessed a recorded I.Q of 210. a male serial killer had an I.Q that bested the iconic woman seen as the paradigm for other women.
women should cover their faces in shame with their butter-fingers abeg

like Nas said - read more, learn more, change the globe.
he didn't say gossip & watch keeping up with the Kardashians grin
You should decide what you are arguing for, older men or men in general.

Marilyn was one of the smartest women, people like hypatia, Marie curie etc are female geniuses.

You are just being insulting and that's one of the biggest problems with this notion of men being superior to women, it disrespects women too much.

I'm turning in anyways,
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Every time I walk into a feminist thread on Nairaland, all I see is ignorance. Right, left and center. Every damn where.

It's not that hard to educate yourself on feminist issues.

@freecocoa and every other feminist that replied lolaredvelvet, what exactly is your aim?? She has never, I mean, NEVER argued feminism from a logical standpoint. Her stance on the issue is solely faith based/religious. Do you think you can reason with someone who isn't reasoning?? As a Christian, she has every right to adhere to the words/commandments of the holy bible. Let her do just that!

As long as these men/women do not mention specific names, we need to stop giving them the time of the day. For how long have we been educating these dullards and they still tout the same bullshit??!! This is why I can't be a teacher, I can't stand dull students.

The only reason why this thread was created is traffic; feminist threads bring lots and lots of traffic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Still LMAO@being married protect you and the ring give you access to things single women can't afford. grin grin

[s]The manbishes called that epic murder! grin. They have unknowingly devalued their married mothers to status of cum buckets and human incubators! grin

Please tell me these manbishes aren't Nigerians! lipsrsealed[/s]

Manbishes, boybishes, bla bla bla. Recycled and cliched hogwash.

Face me, MRSchima.grin

Your insults wouldn't distract us.

Even your signature attests to the fact that you are glad you have one husband and you live with him and that you have a HUSBAND (A MAN WHO MADE YOU HIS WIFE) makes you better than the "bishes".

In other words, that you are MARRIED TO A MAN ELEVATES YOU ABOVE SINGLE WOMEN.

Your husband adds more value to you.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2015
KcMark:

You are grasping at the straws...you are not making any sense. I know you haven't left Nigeria so you are stuck on this village mentality.

Are you saying feminists shouldn't be married or womanists shouldn't be married to men? They are two different movemwnts. Womanists shouldn't be married to men because it contradict their stance however feminists are about gender equality! As I have stated several times..I have my maiden and husband's surname on my documents.

I live in a country where gay marriage is legal and gay couples uses Mrs and Mr. So your assertion about me choosing Mrs to let NL know that I am married to a man is vapid when there are lesbians and gays with Mrs on their documents and accounts! grin

What else do you have besides killing the dead horse about Mrs obsession? grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Shollypopzz:
Every time I walk into a feminist thread on Nairaland, all I see is ignorance. Right, left and center. Every damn where.

It's not that hard to educate yourself on feminist issues.

@freecocoa and every other feminist that replied lolaredvelvet, what exactly is your aim?? She has never, I mean, NEVER argued feminism from a logical standpoint. Her stance on the issue is solely faith based/religious. Do you think you can reason with someone who isn't reasoning?? As a Christian, she has every right to adhere to the words/commandments of the holy bible. Let her do just that!

As long as these men/women do not mention specific names, we need to stop giving them the time of the day. For how long have we been educating these dullards and they still tout the same bullshit??!! This is why I can't be a teacher, I can't stand dull students.

The only reason why this thread was created is traffic; feminist threads bring lots and lots of traffic.

You are right though, I don't see how one can understand feminism as a christian.

It's just really disheartening to see people cling so tightly to ignorance.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.