Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76570 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Talon05:

Bruv, I agree with you 100% but hey what's with you and puccy. Puccy this, puccy that. Lol chill mate.
He must have had a very terrifying experience...

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

I did.
Your opinions are archaeic.
Women dont "Live in fear" anymore unless they are threathened by criminal elements.
Some people still prefer male children but its nto like they are going to throw away or kill the female ones
Feminism has lost its appeal. The women have been given thier chance, and they used it to turn the term "Babymama" into a career and divorce into a buisness. They take no responsibility for thier actions and blame everyone else(men and women who dont agree with them) except themselves for their short falls.

They've had thier chance and they blew it. They should take a back seat and not engage in the pity parties of breaking toilet seats and cyberbullying men that did not contribute in any way to thier misery.

Load of crap.

So, every woman in town now are babymamas?
Sometimes I wonder how you guys manage in typing an unintelligent comment and still have the guts to hit the enter button. grin

You must be one hell of man ,somewhere between apes and the orangutan. undecided

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
KcMark:

Still arguing with a teenager who still dresses her barbie doll, battles with ranging hormones and believes a knight in shining armour would come elope with her?

Here are some facts:
1. Chimamanda lives in her husband's house.wink

2. Chimamanda has never denied that she cooks and clean up after him (something her Nigerian followers term "slavery"wink.lipsrsealed

3. Beyonce is so glad she's married that she now refers to herself as MRS CARTER more than BEYONCE. It's more like JAY-Z defines who she is and without him she's incomplete. More like how CHIMA defines MRSCHIMA in her entirety (watch how she quotes me to insult instead of countering my assertions).grin

4. Beyonce named her world tour "THE MRS CARTER SHOW". Quite telling.grin

And Beyonce is still known as Knowles despite her Mrs. Carter Show concert publicity. grin

Why wouldn't I used my surname? Did your father make your mother relevant when he took her from the village as a wife? grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Load of crap.

Sometimes I wonder how you guys manage in typing an unintelligent comment and still have the guts to hit the enter button. grin

You must be one hell of man ,somewhere between apes and the orangutan. undecided

Damn truckie! Did you get some good head today? grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
lezz:
I am a He, a male and a progenitor.

I am comfortable with my evolutionary outcome fashioned by God Almighty.

And you.... Are you comfortable underneath, do you feel trapped under your skin?

Are you suffering from identity crisis with a sub par sexual orientation?

Is your vagina fistula like a deserted weed ridden footpath?

Answer the questions biatch!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
SisterCaro:

Dont think like im saying this will happen to you. But i have come across women who gloat over their marriage like its their best achievement but things take a wrong turn down the lane.

I have a friend married to a good christian brother who follows the Lord. She is a good christian as well. My only problem was he was asking out other women before they even clocked 1year. These women include myself and my cousin. I dont date married men and i have never made myself appear easy to approach.

Its not all women who act like women that let their men be a man that get a good husband. You still have a lot to learn about life.
your knowledge of men, sex and life is subzero!!!!

What that lady with God's own wisdom told you is the gospel truth. It is not open to debate or lame, shameless attempt at analysis.

It takes more strength of character and personality to say what she did. You came off as a coward and a pessimist.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

What you said was wrong.
I have no problem with gender discrimination which by the way is not as bad anymore as you painted it.

You can be a feminist without being a pain in the as5, that's all I'm trying to say.

When someone say or do something that you do not agree with or like...it will be a pain in the ass.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Damn truckie! Did you get some good head today? grin
Lol, you should know when I'm serious and when I'm just clowning around. grin

Sometimes you take these things like guys and girls normal internet brawl over gender but I've come to notice that some guys still has a mentality that won't help the society at large with their warped ideology even as I have always acknowledged too that most Nigerian girls are abusing the real aim and target of feminism and gender equality campaign in Africa but again I do not blame them because the society is not willing to accept a peaceful change.

The girls are simply revolting against the old idea. grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrsChima:

And Beyonce is still known as Knowles despite her Mrs. Carter Show concert publicity. grin

Why wouldn't I used my surname? Did your father make your mother relevant when he took her from the village as a wife? grin

We both (and everyone inclusive) know I am king when it comes to hurling the most scathing invectives but tonight I won't.smiley

Stop being coy. Don't deviate from the question. Your decoy has been upended.

MRSCHIMA, CHIMA defines you, doesn't he? You even chose a moniker with his name 'cause you think being married to CHIMA ( A MAN) elevates you to a higher societal stratum, adds value to you and makes you respectable?

Pray tell, why MRSCHIMA? Why not Tonia, Liza, Laide or Edith?grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
lezz:
your knowledge of men, sex and life is subzero!!!!

What that lady with God's own wisdom told you is the gospel truth. It is not open to debate or lame, shameless attempt at analysis.

It takes more strength of character and personality to say what she did. You came off as a coward and a pessimist.

it would be safe to say that lolaredvelvet is older and more mature than most ladies here.,...dese young girls dont know wat they want yet...

10 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Load of crap.

A HEARTLESS line of questioning begins!

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
KcMark:

We both (and everyone inclusive) know I am king when it comes to hurling the most scathing invectives but tonight I won't.smiley

MRSCHIMA, CHIMA defines you doesn't he? You even chose a moniker with his name 'cause you think being married to CHIMA ( A MAN) elevates you to a higher societal stratum, adds value to you and makes you respectable?

Cc: Ronald4lif
Nice comeback . grin

Mrs Chima oya o.......they haf ask you a WAEC question. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

But Chimamanda practise extreme feminism and she hasn't divorced like celebrities that are not claiming feminism?

Exactly. I have never heard of extreme feminism but I have heard of extreme sports. It is like many of these males have insecurities about gender equality but complaining about why women are not paying for their half of the bill.

You can't fight against feminism but use the movement when it comes to doing what society expect of a man. Feminism is about women contributing equally but I guess they have been conditioned to believe that is a man hating and man decimating movement.

No one can be that ignorant.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
KcMark:

MRSCHIMA, CHIMA defines you doesn't he? You even chose a moniker with his name 'cause you think being married to CHIMA ( A MAN) elevates you to a higher societal stratum, adds value to you and makes you respectable?

Geeez!!!!!!!! she dead bru!!!, no way she gon survive this...lol.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:
it would be safe to say that lolaredvelvet is older and more mature than most ladies here.,...dese young girls dont know wat they want yet...
most of them are teenagers still battling with conflicting hormones. The older ones got disillusioned and don't know what to make of their lives.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:
Geeez!!!!!!!! she dead bru!!!, no way she gon survive this...lol.

You like the taste of nuts huh? tongue

Keep riding them boo boo!
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nice comeback . grin

Mrs Chima oya o.......they haf ask you a WAEC question. grin

She thought she could distract me by insulting me. Tonight I choose not to be 'the slayer'. Let's argue. I bet MrsChima can't reply.smiley

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrsChima:

[size=18pt] MRSCHIMA answer the question!angry [/size]

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
KcMark:

Tee hee!

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
KcMark:

This is pure e-murder.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
KcMark:

Lol@the likes grin grin.

How are you preaching against deviation and you are the king of deviation? Why didn't you answer my question about your mother or was it too personal?

Who said married women are high on the societal totem pole? You? You are not relevant since you are not "married". grin

I haven't changed surname and only added my husband's surname because of business etc. My father's surname ALONE put me in an exalted position than my husband's so how can his surname made any significance? Exactly. grin

Try harder boo boo.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
What are you talking about? I gave you my very honest opinion.

Some women would want to marry an older man according to my findings, doesn't change the fact that there are women who would love to marry younger men and another group really wouldn't care which.

Your theory being?

stop beating about the bush.
majority of the womenfolk prefer an older man. what is so hard in admitting a known phenomenon?.

my theory :- the craving for older men/ a protector & guide /an alpha-male e.t.c.is biological & how it was foreordained & laid-out by nature.

females are the weaker vessels & it is only natural that they seek for a superior entity that can offer security & barricade them from whatsoever. In as much as i believe in the equality of the sexes, I'm also of the notion that males are more equal than the females.

& i asked the question because: - most women wouldn't wanna get married to a man younger than them.
why not? the reason is simple - they know they[the women] aren't capable or self-sustainable,thus, the need to have that fatherly figure kicks in ... hope you understand? ✘

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
KcMark:
[size=18pt]
MRSCHIMA answer the question!angry
[/size]
grin
KcMark:
[size=18pt]
[/size]

Scared Biatches fingers have gone and written a cheque that her ass can't cash!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrsChima:

angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
What are you talking about? I gave you my very honest opinion.

Some women would want to marry an older man according to my findings, doesn't change the fact that there are women who would love to marry younger men and another group really wouldn't care which.

Your theory being?

Freecocoa!!! kiss
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:
angry

The gif is not helping your case gay bish. kiss
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
feran14:
I don't really enderstand feminist and I probably won't.. I understand those who fight for grander equality tho.. I have never met a feminist in real life and probably won't meet one
Feminism is gender equality but NL men are just pained.
Feminism isn't just a name but behaviourial attitude.
A feminist doesn't really have to tell you she's one before knowing, just the way a troublemaker won't tell you she's one but her behaviour tells.

P.S I'm not lumping feminism & troublemaking together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
KcMark:
[size=18pt]
[/size]

[size=44pt] Answer my question Mrs. Mark!!![/size]
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Same way the male feminists here are older and more mature than y'all misogynists.
If she's older than cococandy, bukatyne and babygirlfl, that means she married as an old hag hence her frustration because other feminist ladies here, has been married long ago.

grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

stop beating about the bush.
majority of the womenfolk prefer an older man. what is so hard in saying a known phenomenon?.

my theory :- the craving for older men/ a protector & guide /an alpha-male e.t.c.is biological & how it was foreordained & laid-out by nature.

females are the weaker vessels & it is only natural that they seek for a superior entity that can offer security & barricade them from whatsoever. In as much as i believe in the equality of the sexes, I'm also of the notion that males are more equal than the females.

& the asked the question is because: - most women wouldn't wanna get married to a man younger than them.
why not? the reason is simple - they aren't capable or self-sustainable,thus, the need to have that fatherly figure... hope you understand? ✘
I. Wonder what beating about the bush means, I made a statement of facts mister.

Being the alpha male has very little to do with age, wanting an older man comes with a notion that, they are more ready for the institution than their younger counterparts, because even younger men, are still men, after all, so how does this prove that men are more equal than women?

Women don't want a fatherly figure, they already have that part covered by their actual fathers, the ones that don't might want that part rolled into a husband alongside other qualities ofcourse, I don't believe any sane woman would want to be sleeping with her father, don't you find that odd?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Same way the male feminists here are older and more mature than y'all misogynists.
If she's older than cococandy, bukatyne and babygirlfl, that means she married as an old hag hence her frustration because other feminist ladies here, has been married long ago.
im no misogynist, in my previous thread.. i showed u great women both past and present.........and ive followed ur response to the lady, it only proves how immature u are......ur 2naira strong head is bad for u as a lady......ur fellow feminist challenged u, u cldnt say anythn meaningful but u opted to insult an innocent and potentially great woman....na u know, folo folo..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.