Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Should God Be Blamed For The High Rate Of Pre-marital Sex Acts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should God Be Blamed For The High Rate Of Pre-marital Sex Acts? (509 Views)

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should God Be Blamed For The High Rate Of Pre-marital Sex Acts? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2015
Before you read, know that i create this topic for men and mature minds to discuss about. If you are a physically a man but you still have some boyish attitude in you, please dont derail it. If you are tempted to, please resist it. Thank You.
Good morning good people, i dont know if i am the only one that noticed the early growth in our girls nowadays. Then, girls starts growing breasts at an average age of 18 years old and they will have a fully grown breast at an average of 20years. By that time, they will have been matured and sexually educated, so they will know how to handle advances made from men and how to live with them. Bow these days, young girls started growing breasts at an average age of 13years and have attained a fully grown breast at an age of 16years. Many of them are still in secondary school and not sexually educated at all. They dont know to to live with men and how to handle their advances which leads to innocent pre-marital acts. With girls already looking like women. Men approach them, they resist at first but they will succumb because they felt they are woman already. There will be a make-up then there will be a break-up when the girl symptoms in them start showing.. This early growth are found in some boys too. (That is why we are having so much topics about make-ups and break-ups in the romance section)
I asked my sister this morning why she have not been going to mosque lately. She told me its because she is on menstruation. I was shocked because she is only a 14years old girl. And i could remember my elder sister started seeing hers at 19years.
I think God is giving our young boys and girls assets they cant manage themselves and i think he should be blamed for the growth of pre-marital sex because i think if they did not have those womanly thing till they are matured, the rate of pre-marital sex would have been reduced and not out of control.
I used the word ''I think'' which means you can comment down here if you think the same or otherwise. God Bless.
Cc Agarawu23
Jarizod
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Should God Be Blamed For The High Rate Of Pre-marital Sex Acts? by Cutehector(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2015
We were given a "choice" right from the onset.. The knowledge of good and bad... So its our own choice to do what he has commanded or to go contrary to it.. So therefore, I don't think he should be blamed.

Its just all bout obedience
Re: Should God Be Blamed For The High Rate Of Pre-marital Sex Acts? by kossyablaze(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2015
No...I should be blamed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should God Be Blamed For The High Rate Of Pre-marital Sex Acts? by agarawu23(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2015
God isn't to blame.
He created us and give us guides on how to live our life's but we human has chosen to live it the way we wish to.
Re: Should God Be Blamed For The High Rate Of Pre-marital Sex Acts? by powerfulsettingz: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2015
If God is responsible for those early growth in our teenage, then I think I had support the Op point. I one didn't hav any leg, he wouldn't go after expensive shoes
Re: Should God Be Blamed For The High Rate Of Pre-marital Sex Acts? by brize(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmm, God is not to be blamed, our conscience is to be blamed
Re: Should God Be Blamed For The High Rate Of Pre-marital Sex Acts? by jrerico1(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2015
It's not even about growing breast or hitting puberty, young dudes find pride amongst themselves in exploring this girls. So the patents plays a great role in this.
Re: Should God Be Blamed For The High Rate Of Pre-marital Sex Acts? by pharmagba: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2015
God is not to be blamed.
Though some observation are right I think that boys and girls of 14yrs today know much more that girls of 29yrs of years back. This knowledge and youthful exuberance pushes them to want to explore all. Check the social media, TV, songs, billboards and even their discussion from age of 8yrs is about the opposite sex and sex. There already know how and what to do to seduce or woo the opposite sex; things not common years ago.
Those days girls were told not to allow men touch them that if they do they will be pregnant, now tell a 11yrs old; after asking you series of questions and telling you about people she had been seeing touching themselves, you will have to retract your statement.
Girls develop faster now because of good healthcare and nutrition and lifestyle that doesn't involve long hours of farming or physical labor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Say Guys? / Quality Marriage Quotes / Photo: Couple Return To Their Honeymoon Spot 51 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.