Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) (47325 Views)

President Buhari Receives State Governors (Photos) / Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by landinfo: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
efilefun:

were you forced to open the thread why can't you just skip the thread since you ain't interested in the picture Abegii

People spewing thrash like PMB took the pic with his phone... And when journalists are barred from covering such events people like this will come on NL to cry like s,e-x starved mosquitoes

You should have contested since you could perform miracles under 3weeks

But U & ya change agents like Lie Mohammed have said that PMB'z 3weekz haz done better than GEJ'z 5yearz......u guyz are like the green snake in the green grass, so trechearous that we cannot pinpoint ya standpoint in essence, what u say today is different from yesterday & 2moro Na wa oooooo
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by OgeniBravo: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari's foto is enough punishment for haters. only that is giving them serious headache. My advise for haters is not to jump into lagoon but to keep watching PMB's beautiful photos.
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
God bless president Buhari
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by WYMAN(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
MosakuAW:
Another topic that make me speechless.

Just picture nothing to say.

I always love "Lalasticl'ala" post, it's like Ants that spot Sugar. Everybody will rush towards it.

gringrincheesy
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Goddaughter: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Just like u when Jonathan was there and u were biz buying data only to say nonsense against him.
YoursGEJ:
See Fayose dey try look like good boy grin grin

EFCC has started arresting people again. Security forces have rightfully taken over protection of pipeline installations from criminals. A MNJTF has been assembled to quell BH. ND militants who stole weapons from the military received the shocker of their lives. NA will be downwardly reviewing its budget for the first time in Nigeria's history (150b to 120b), etc

You will also begin to realize the change whenever you tell us what GEJ achieved in his six years in office. I don't blame you...now even people that cannot reason more than a fowl can buy data plans and start posting nonsense online.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
WYMAN:
gringrincheesy
Abi now! Shey i lie?
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by WYMAN(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
MosakuAW:

Abi now! Shey i lie?
gringrin
Baba you no lie oo!
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Feranchek:
I think they're singing the national anthem. Some dey stand erect, while some put hand for chest. Others (like the latest married governor) dey stand like sey e no concern am grin

Osho be like "ko kanye", the whole thing na wash anyway. I'd rather spend this time with my Iara. grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Fayose you are sighted !
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by eneidoko(f): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Some of these same governors owe salaries too.

They should explain fully where the money went before they can be helped.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by ricsman(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
CMSbrands:
Great! I don't just know why I ve dis strong belief in this govt. For a better Nigeria..

God bless. Buhari

God bless Nigeria

Seeing pictures of how aso rock looks like is a. Great development for a greater Nigeria.

Knowing the bogus allowances and salaries of the greedy tinz we voted to be our rep but were there to enrich themselves..

Hearing that our refineries will commence operation soon

Reading that GEJ is still in Otueke fishing is another reason why I will always wake up in morning and shout thereis God OO

Megaphone
why did u started well and finish badly?
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Secrets11(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
When are we going to see the effect of the so called Change.... buhari so far looks incompetent to handle the affairs of this country..
Nigerians and rush rush....a wise man considers his steps. Relax bro
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Babaji111(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Splashme:
Photos, Photos, Photos, Photos.

This APC Buhari government is all about
pictures, pictures and more pictures
Na wao! Do you know what you are saying? Is Buhari a Nairalander? Someone is sharing photos in Nairaland and you are abusing Mr President and APC. Even if you hate this government I think you still have senses.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by ooshinibos: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
according TO THE bbc , Nigeria is Africa's biggest oil producer, but most of its citizens are poor.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Femistico(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Where is mimiko dere?
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Gogetta(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
efilefun:

were you forced to open the thread why can't you just skip the thread since you ain't interested in the picture Abegii

People spewing thrash like PMB took the pic with his phone... And when journalists are barred from covering such events people like this will come on NL to cry like s,e-x starved mosquitoes

You should have contested since you could perform miracles under 3weeks
you dey mind the semi-literates?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This government has introduced a new form of government called DemoPhotos-government of the photos for the photos by the photos
His IBO man
U no dey tire
Wait na buhari dey snap d pics ne?
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
true... this photos are absolutely irreleveant.. abi na photos we go chop

Why una dey reason backward
Those pics look like selfies to you
Or na buhari dey snap dem
Or the press?
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by worksmart(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Something is not adding up.

Buhari only appears on photos or very short video clips, he hasn't exchanged a word with any journalist on camera since inauguration

Yet he is allegedly getting photographs taken daily.

What could be the explanation?
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
where is that aregbe? u beta pay dz month end
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by JOEmystic(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good of him. Bring the change on
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by tiger28: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
May all our enemies be FORCED to stand up for us as well, very soon. Say amen!
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by kalohkaloh: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Fayose should shamefully weep and seek divine forgiveness over his death wish for President Buhari before the last Presidential election! The man he wished dead presided over the meeting he attended earlier today! I wonder what must be going on in his mind! A big moral lesson for anybody to learn from!
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by slyniki: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by seaboyzen: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2015
cry Omo ale osun da
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by worksmart(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2015
Since inauguration we are only see photos and we are not even being told what they purpose of all these meetings are for.

If we are not being deceived, the photos would be accompanied by a news story explaining reason for the meeting.

Otherwise the president should be busy forming his cabinet of ministers and so should the governors.

lalasticlala:
President Muhammadu Buhari meets The 36 State Governors today, June 23rd..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/613325305244160000
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by prela(f): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls where is Aregbese?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff / Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City / Ripples Over PDP U-Turn On Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.