Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) (47328 Views)

President Buhari Receives State Governors (Photos) / Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hope Aregbe is present
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
This life is unpredictable oooo. See Fayose who once said Buhari can't be Nigeria president now looking unto him for favour.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nellybii: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:
More actions and less pictures please.

How daft can one be? Is Buhari the one snapping the pictures or does he have a Nairaland account? The fact is that social media has changed the information terrain so much and we are just adjusting to the effect. Deal with that.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
When are we going to see the effect of the called Change.... buhari so far looks incompetent to handle the affairs of this country..
u sharrrrrap there mumu na u dey competent behind keyboard... Nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by PHiLoSurfer(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
welcome

welcome.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by anonimi: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Meanwhile our country burns in the hands of Sharia terrorists embarassed embarassed

Boko Haram militants attacked and killed at least 20 people including women in Borno Village yesterday; a fleeing resident has told Saharareporters.

The notorious group stormed the village of Debiro on motorcycles and pick-up vans burning down homes and shooting indiscriminately at the villagers.

The militants then rounded up at least 20 villagers and slit their throats.
Debiro is in Hawul Local government area of Borno state.

’’It was in the afternoon time when we started hearing gunshots and people were running helter-skelter, there was confusion everywhere, some were shot dead and many had their throats slit. We were helpless as our foodstuffs were carted away by the rampaging militants who later burnt down most of the houses in our village.''

''I can't say tell you the correct number of people killed, but at least 20 people including women had their throats slit.''β€Ž the fleeing resident told SaharaReporters.

Luka Yakubu, a resident in Kworjafa village near Debiro, told SaharaReportersby phone that after Boko Haram attacked Debiro village in the afternoon some people fled to Kworjafa, he said an unspecified number of villagers were killed. Debiro is a remote village located in southern part of Borno state; it's about 246 kilometers from Maiduguri, the Borno state capital.

www.saharareporters.com/2015/06/23/boko-haram-militants-slit-throats-20-villagers-borno
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by eleko1: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good answer to those dumb pipu. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin .
efilefun:

were you forced to open the thread why can't you just skip the thread since you ain't interested in the picture Abegii

People spewing thrash like PMB took the pic with his phone... And when journalists are barred from covering such events people like this will come on NL to cry like s,e-x starved mosquitoes

You should have contested since you could perform miracles under 3weeks
God bless U grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by kritikali(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Truth be told,if it were to be gej that called this meeting,many, I repeat many governors won't attend..most especially ones from the opposition party.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Otunbatrafford: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please in a meeting with thieves.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by marqueetim(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
EVEN PHOTO NOW IS A NEWS. WHERE ARE WE HEADING TO FOR GOD SAKE!!!
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by kinethic: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
One of my students in Taiwan two years ago when I told her my president was Jonathan. She said to me that your president looks weak and dull. Doesn't look smart and capable , your Country is in trouble.

Fast forward now I met her and told her we got a new president.. She smiled and said yes..This is exactly a president.
Your Country is in transition now but will need drastic changes. Your new president will have too much pressure due to fantasy expectation from people. But he is better than the previous one. It will take time to change your Country but the problem is not the new president rather your people.
You know Nigerians is the most difficult people to guide , they don't have patience in their dictionary .
Your president must have four ears 1: one for the people , two for himself, three for friends and four for the world.. But let him choose the the ear for himself and the people.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
belamour:
Where is Fayose n Wike ??

Agarwu23 I finally bought dese space for you

Vote Agarawu23
MR NAIRALAND
Man this is just the happiest say in my life ever since have been an APC supporter.As wike and fayose are looking so shamed today dinning with their enemies so shall my all enemies of APC shall stood and bow before us..Wike and Fayose I see u as no hope for this nation after so much hate campaign u still came and bow down to the hate to u then..So the dead foul can still come up and be the master to the lions..
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by pembisco(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
we want to see photos of projects not these.
Dullard
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by carzola(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Am happy the mere commissioner wasnt locked out of this meeting / grin grin grin By the way in Don jazzy's voice cool OLOCHI THEM PLENTY FOR HIA OOOOO THEM PLENTY FOR HIA.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by eleko1: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Leave Dem the blind/dumb pipu.
Nellybii:

How daft can one be? Is Buhari the one snapping the pictures or does he have a Nairaland account? The fact is that social media has changed the information terrain so much and we are just adjusting to the effect. Deal with that.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by kendrick9(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
simpleseyi:

Please is your father competent to handle the affairs of your family?
i won't join issues with an inconsequential dolt like u.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by dhorlipizzu(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
When are we going to see the effect of the called Change.... buhari so far looks incompetent to handle the affairs of this country..

You must be a togolese.... and if you a Nigerian I bet you never appreciate ur mpa(i mean ur real fada)..

Rabish!!! HEDIOTH
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This government has introduced a new form of government called DemoPhotos-government of the photos for the photos by the photos
I say Photocrazy! grin
We may as well get used to it...because 4years is not 4days. undecided
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Ijaya123: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
DankemzI:
Can Buhari please stop showing us photos?

Is he the one showing you photos?
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by fanysteve: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
hazyfm:
FAYOSE FAYOSE FAYOSE YOU SEE YOUR LIFE

FAYOSE LOOKING CONFUSED WHILE OTHERS ARE SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
lies sharap man
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
belamour:
Where is Fayose n Wike ??

Agarwu23 I finally bought dese space for you
Vote Agarawu23 MR NAIRALAND

fayose is near Governor of Enugu state ugwuanyi ifeanyi
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Jarus(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is Fayose there? Want to see how his face looks.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by zubby29(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
i wonder hw fayose we feel being in d same room with some1 he said was goin going to die
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by mistabiola: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Buhari meets with Governors of the 36 states this morning at the Villa. Among other things, dey will discuss states' salary crisis.

More pics
cheesy grin

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by mailadedamola(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hope Aregbe is present
u mean omoluabi governor smiley[quote author=Omotayor123 post=35066080]
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
efilefun:

were you forced to open the thread why can't you just skip the thread since you ain't interested in the picture Abegii

People spewing thrash like PMB took the pic with his phone... And when journalists are barred from covering such events people like this will come on NL to cry like s,e-x starved mosquitoes

You should have contested since you could perform miracles under 3weeks
Take it easy! These politicians you are going haywire on their behalf couldn't care less about your survival.

Elections are over, get back to reality.

PDP or APC, you ain't gettin 3nickels. undecided
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
atiakatata:
why did they allow that commissioner in the room? That dwarf should be locked out of the room, he should go back to the chapel and pray
The "dwarf commissioner" In his three profession and discipline in life, he made it to the top. As a lawyer of repute, (a SAN). As a teacher, (a PROFESSOR), As a politician and public servant, (the VICE PRESIDENT), the second highest office in the land. What have you achieved thus far in your life, what are your dreams, aspirations and even wishful thinking? What are the highest achievements of the most successful man or woman in your family kindred community Local Government or State? post the achievements CV and profile of that individual, let us compare it with that of the so called "dwarf commissioner"
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by naira0(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Interesting
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
I so much love Fayose, he ain't scared he is looking the General straight in the eye unlike those owing they bending their faces. Cant even see Aregbe Fayosee yesooooo
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
kritikali:
Truth be told,if it were to be gej that called this meeting,many, I repeat many governors won't attend..most especially ones from the opposition party.
False! Majority of the governors are now APC, and many need funds.

Moreover, I believe they are meeting, as a unit, for the first time since inauguration.

As time goes on, some will fall out with PMB, and life would go on.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by sirwilly1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This government has introduced a new form of government called DemoPhotos-government of the photos for the photos by the photos

You got it wrong. It is "PHOTOCRACY".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.