Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) (40113 Views)

Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by NOTRIBE: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=franchizy post=35070422]why cant the FG grant boko haram amnesty and compensate them with cash then appologize to the Northern elders forum.
i still dont believe bokovharam are muslims because islam is a religion of peace.
i suspect the igbos are this boko haram and are faking themselves because the igbo have the highest population in the North.
RIP to the dead
[
This is the most stupid episode i have read for a decade. I am not an Igbo, but i know that no igbo man no matter mentally deranged, uneducated,or poor would ever condescend to such level of wearing a bomb, detonating it and taking his/her life in the process: no matter the monetary inducement an igbo or warri man will never ever be a sucide bomber!..the closest tribe that can do that is yoruba muslims, but the average educated yoruba man will rather betray the person who sent him on such mission rather than take his his life....SUCIDE BOMBING IS ASSOCIATED WITH NOTHERNERS AND ARABS..because it forms the foundation of their depraved religious belief. Ask Asari Dokubo, whether he can do it for one trillion dollars and one million virgins and see if u will return alife.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by NOTRIBE: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
why cant the FG grant boko haram amnesty and compensate them with cash then appologize to the Northern elders forum.
i still dont believe bokovharam are muslims because islam is a religion of peace.
i suspect the igbos are this boko haram and are faking themselves because the igbo have the highest population in the North.
RIP to the dead
This is the most silly episode i have read for a decade. I am not an Igbo, but i know that no igbo man no matter mentally deranged, uneducated,or poor would ever condescend to such level of wearing a bomb, detonating it and taking his/her life in the process: no matter the monetary inducement an igbo or warri man will never ever be a sucide bomber!..the closest tribe that can do that is yoruba muslims, but the average educated yoruba man will rather betray the person who sent him on such mission rather than take his his life....SUCIDE BOMBING IS ASSOCIATED WITH NOTHERNERS AND ARABS..because it forms the foundation of their depraved religious belief. Ask Asari Dokubo, whether he can do it for one trillion dollars and one million virgins and see if u will return alife.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sdindan: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
God pls kill buhari he's a jerk

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
manutdrichie:

Buhari but why
Buhari but why??
U asking a very dull question Mr man
Is buhari on naira land?
Or u implying that buhari is the one that detonate d bomb?
Smh
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
DaGC:
R.I.P to the dead.

Hopefully, this menace will soon be over.

#PeacefulNigeria
#UnitedNigeria
Mr ....u get correct brain with full capacity sense
I like this ur comment and prayers
Until some dickhead that will just be shouting "buhari caution ur boys"
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by eneidoko(f): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.BH are just jittery, about their imminent defeat with the recent relocation of command centre to Maiduguri. By the time the command centre,becomes fully in operation in the next 2 or 3 weeks time, i am confident that BH will be decisively dealt with.Its high time the leaders of north east realise that the killings going on in their domains, is a very big disadvantage to the region.

They are flexing their muscles ahead of the onslaught being planned for them.

It takes time to defeat ruthless insurgency though.

The USA has found out to their deadly costs in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Boko Haram have lost the plot by killing anybody, be they Christians, Muslims, children, women or old men.

They attack mosque, church, market, etc. so what are they fighting for if not senseless killings?

They are their own worst enemies by making enemies of all Nigerians who will support the government in whatever measures taken to ensure elimination of the mad sect.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by abduldope(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:
the illiterate bastard Daura President is busy sipping burukutu touring the world while his North are dying.

Bokoharam should just bomb all his Hopless malnourished cows so that he'll have high bp because he's a cow and his Hopless useless life revolves round cows.

useless Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
lol u sound lyk sm1 who misplaced his pills... ure lucky most SAI BABA supporters ar fasting as of nw i pity u in d nxt 3hrs (na.true.i.de.tlk..sorry.if.e.pain.u.sha)

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Benoxvals(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
why cant the FG grant boko haram amnesty and compensate them with cash then appologize to the Northern elders forum.
RIP to the dead

Anu mpama!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by tafrica(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

I am yoruba, but this guy's brain is dead. See how he effortlessly displayed his foolery.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by illiad: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
I remember those days when apc runs to the media to celebrate every boko haram attack

Shame on apc now

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Achilies(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
eagleeye2:

Something drastic has already been done. Buhari won the election, is that not drastic enough

Abi?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by IDRISEEN: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
mencade5:
u don kill Buhari oooooo........hahaha
may God hav mercy on u nd ur generations 2come
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by anibestlala(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Again

And he just removed checkpoints.

Even in this Ramadan season.. This BH are not Muslims o. angry angry angry
does fasting stop them from fighting e.g. ISIL
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by chukuli(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
u b fool
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by inimitkel(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Oh God not again! sad

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by horlabiyi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
are you not a bastard like this? You want them to grant amnesty to a terrorist group? And you also associated them with other tribe? Why are you people like this for goodness sake. Don't you have brain or you just hate using the damn watery brain you have up there?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by xcolanto(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
All these bombings and dullapo has not made even a statement to condemn as well as compensate with the victims of boko attacks since he reassumed office? Yet when people call the dura born a boko sympathizer, cows are quick to defend him.

Indeed with his inactions to address the boko menace in the north, dullapo does sympathize with boko his brothers as he calls them frequently. It's funny how this dura born is quick to send killing machines down south while he allows boko to maim and kill with impunity in the north, yet he says his for nobody?? The thunder that would fire dullapo is still gaining momentum from the east!
Wasted product of the allahmajiri voting populace! angry

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by ONYX5(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
why you mumu like this?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by kutchs: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
tafrica:

I am yoruba, but this guy's brain is dead. See how he effortlessly displayed his foolery.
Benoxvals:

Anu mpama!!!
NOTRIBE:

This is the most silly episode i have read for a decade. I am not an Igbo, but i know that no igbo man no matter mentally deranged, uneducated,or poor would ever condescend to such level of wearing a bomb, detonating it and taking his/her life in the process: no matter the monetary inducement an igbo or warri man will never ever be a sucide bomber!..the closest tribe that can do that is yoruba muslims, but the average educated yoruba man will rather betray the person who sent him on such mission rather than take his his life....SUCIDE BOMBING IS ASSOCIATED WITH NOTHERNERS AND ARABS..because it forms the foundation of their depraved religious belief. Ask Asari Dokubo, whether he can do it for one trillion dollars and one million virgins and see if u will return alife.
Ossaifamous:

any time an oloriburuku speaks u jus know
Surprised you guys didn't spot the sarcasm in his comment. Each time BH strikes we are told they aren't Muslims cos Islam is a religion of peace. So the question is who are they?

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Masculity(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy posttion =35070422:
RIP to the dead

Guy am not Igbo but i am very disappointed with your comment. Even if Igbos are the so-called bokoharam those that mean the real Northerners can't take any action to stop it. This is very disappointing with what is happening in the north. How many times did any group or commuty ever protest agains this people? Remember during fuel subsidy people came out massively and protested agains it. Why not on this silence will never be an answer. May God help our country to overcome this great challenge.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by chukuli(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:
the illiterate bastard Daura President is busy sipping burukutu touring the world while his North are dying.

Bokoharam should just bomb all his Hopless malnourished cows so that he'll have high bp because he's a cow and his Hopless useless life revolves round cows.

useless Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
well if u say so
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by godoluwa(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
baba dogoyaro!!! where una dey? well dis is what u get when u vote a cattle rearer & commissioner as ur President & Vice President

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by mencade5(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
IDRISEEN:
may God hav mercy on u nd ur generations 2come
may you and ur god go to hell with all ur generations inclusive.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
But why did buhari ban road block?Is he giving bokoharam access to smuggle arms from neighbouring countries into Nigeria?Is he also giving them access to transport arms from the north to other states to expand their terrorists activities? There are motives behind these moves by the fulani herdsmen president.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Let's remember the statement by PMB that "The BABOON AND THE DOG WILL BATH IN BLOOD". Now we having blood baths everywhere. PMB call your boys to order!

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Chamber10(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

Strunz
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
I keep wondering how this war will be fought. How will the military fight a gorilla warrior,i.e a suicide bomber who is in a crowded market like every other person,a suicide bomber who's at a bus stop,church,mosque like every normal person? This is going to be a very challenging task..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by micoman28(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

stay out of kwaya

idiot
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by NOTRIBE: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
kutchs:

Surprised you guys didn't spot the sarcasm in his comment. Each time BH strikes we are told they aren't Muslims cos Islam is a religion of peace. So the question is who are they?
sarcasm my foot! He is mocking and insulting the Igbos, because he has innate hatred and jealousy for them, imagine an American or any other foreigner read this piece on the internet, what will he think of an Igbo man?

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by CaptainJune: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

Hey, are you sleep talking? This is a sign of somniloquying...making incoherent, unintelligible gibberish. Wake up and grow up. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by discusant: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chosen1984:
Chai!!!!!
Jona go de thank his God dt he is no longer on seat! We would have being hearing rants of Clueless! Clueless! Clueless!

RIP to the Dead

Jonathan knew that religious war like this lasts and lasts. The longer Boko Haram persists, the poorer Nigerians, no matter how highly placed, become.

Northerners adopted sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery and cutting off hands of petty thieves.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country governed by sharia criminal laws.

Problem is that leaders from southern Nigeria are cowards who can't be decicive like the leaders of the 12 sharia states.

Southern leaders are supposed to pull their people and territories out of one Nigeria before it is too late.

May the souls of innocent the dead rest in peace.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by anigbajumo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
[b][/b]Sentiments apart...Tribalism is da biggest problem on nairaland.
Heebbo.......Daura President

Yor/hausa..CLUELESS JONAH

Abeg na wen we go stop dis SHITS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account / Nigeria Customs To Grill 12 Officers Allegedly Involved In Petrol Smuggling / Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.