Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) (40110 Views)

Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
why cant the FG grant boko haram amnesty and compensate them with cash then appologize to the Northern elders forum.
i still dont believe bokovharam are muslims because islam is a religion of peace.
i suspect the igbos are this boko haram and are faking themselves because the igbo have the highest population in the North.
RIP to the dead
I think you need ur medicine undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Defcon1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
why cant the FG grant boko haram amnesty and compensate them with cash then appologize to the Northern elders forum.
i still dont believe bokovharam are muslims because islam is a religion of peace.
i suspect the igbos are this boko haram and are faking themselves because the igbo have the highest population in the North.
RIP to the dead
And after making this comment your problems still persists, you didn't grow any inch taller, your bank account didn't get any bigger neither did you gain an extra day to your life.

So that comment was utterly needless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by englishmart(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Again

And he just removed checkpoints.

Even in this Ramadan season.. This BH are not Muslims o. angry angry angry
just keep that hole in your face shut. They can do anything to get exonerated; they are Muslims, and that is final.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by vocalprince(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
The thunder wey go fire U still dey do press up!! Wetin concern Ibo ppl for this mata?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by caprini1: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
Pathetic bloody....Adamu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by INTROVERT(f): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
englishmart:
just keep that hole in your face shut. They can do anything to get exonerated; they are Muslims, and that is final.

Can't you comment without use derogatory words....

It's your type that will be throwing punches in National assembly.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by wiseoneking: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.BH are just jittery, about their imminent defeat with the recent relocation of command centre to Maiduguri. By the time the command centre,becomes fully in operation in the next 2 or 3 weeks time, i am confident that BH will be decisively dealt with.Its high time the leaders of north east realise that the killings going on in their domains, is a very big disadvantage to the region.
What is this one writing, jittery my foot and 2-3wks my boot. Forget about the over hyped Buhari's prowes. I only trust God for help to conquer this insanity called boko haram. Anybody that still believed in the magician and miracle worker called Buhari is a robot. I can allow you to hold that view prior to election but not post election. I surely know that Boko haram will end soon but not because of anything called buh!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by englishmart(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:

Can't you comment without use derogatory words....

It's your type that will be throwing punches in National assembly.
you are an introvert in real life right?
But on social media, you are an attack dog ko?

Dollardinho like you
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by wiseoneking: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
Have you gone for brain examination this week. It is very risky because your insanity has just affected some who "liked" your vomit.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by kay1one2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

Does stupidity of this sort still exist in the 21st century? !
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

Sorry to say dis are u ok ? ??

Granting Boko Haram amnesty shocked shocked
What is there motive

What are they fighting for.. Can't PMB use d same pattern jona used to curb them for six weeks.....

And again y apologizing to d northern elders... Why

OH u ar a full supporter of bh abi

U rili nid to go back to d drawing board

Iraq, Syria Libya Egypt hamas all na Christian and u said thoughtfully wrote dat d igbos ar bh... U rili nid to go to sch...

U knw not every body on nairaland is wit his / her senses....
And again A B O K I kill A B O K I na Godwin
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Agbalanze(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

That Jelly fish have lived a million years without brain is a clear indication that u too can live without one..
Not surprise at all...
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by caprini1: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Get a copy of sarcasm 401 grin
He didn't get it grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by samplegirl(f): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:

Why not counter my views than insult me.
im entitled to my own opinion based on personal conviction.
how can muslims be killing muslims.
Amnesty, compensation and appology remains the solution.

I have never seen where a Muslim kill a Muslim.

The people Saddam gassed were Christians. Isis is killing only non Muslims. On 911 Osama's plot distinguished between Muslims and non Muslims. Even here matasene killed only non Muslims.

Islam is a religion of peace indeed.

Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by unphilaz(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.BH are just jittery, about their imminent defeat with the recent relocation of command centre to Maiduguri. By the time the command centre,becomes fully in operation in the next 2 or 3 weeks time, i am confident that BH will be decisively dealt with.Its high time the leaders of north east realise that the killings going on in their domains, is a very big disadvantage to the region.

permit me to quote you for reference, if you dont mind, in 2 or 3 weeks. Sure you are closer to the "kitchen" to serve us this "hot soup". I pray they hit the ground rolling soonest cause if not, will there be people in yobe and maiduguri again?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by caprini1: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
englishmart:
Truly Bruv those guys are not Muslims....let me share a story I saw on Facebook with you......A christian man,his wife and daughter were blocked at a check point by some Isis fighters in their car,the leader yelled,"if you are christians,we will kill all of you,and the Man said they are muslims,on hearing this the wife peed on herself,,he was told to recite some verse in the Quran ,and the man recited some verses from the Bible,and the isis leader said ,good you can enter your car and drive through.When they've driven far the wife asked,"why did you take such dangerous risk? And the husband answered...."They are not muslims but monsters,they can't know the Quran,cos Islam is a religion of peace"
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by unphilaz(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

Another misguided rant from a misguided wanabe! angry angry angry If igbo are behind bh, the kanuri would have smoked them out but alas you are just misguided to be on the front page.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by bloodkiIler: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
abduldope:
hahahahaha e pain am ooooo cheesy grin cheesy

Ikpu nne i
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
I am grateful to God that I didn't joined in voting in the President Buhari of the century to govern us.
Now the naira is at its lowest in our history, boko haram has greatly intensified it's attacks, no ministers, no sgf, no structure and no nothing but cow petting and tourism.

Never again

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by unphilaz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buchukwu:
Bokoharam should please destroy everything destroyable up North. Please bokoharam

Then they will look for your backyard tooo after the north angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by ZITRAN: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
true talk but it has gone beyond amnesty point
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by silversonuc(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
chaaaaaaaaaaaai wasted sperm
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by fanysteve: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
I command a stop to Boko Haram Now.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by 99100(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
guy u bad oh...
so na Buhari new name be President Buhari
[/size]

Or u can call him D3 meaning 'D Daura D.ullard. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by 99100(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
guy u bad oh...
so na Buhari new name be President Buhari
[/size]

Or u can call him D3 meaning 'D Daura D.ullard. grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by neocortex: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wher is President Buhari ?
I guess he is off to his cow farm.
This administration is the worst ever in the history of Nigeria.
Babaonechance promised the northeasterners heaven and earth but he abandoned them once he won the election.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by quoteyourfather: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by christboytins(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Only God can Save us,R I P
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:
Dear God, did we bargain for
this? Or somebody bargained it
on our behalf? Why this incessant
bombing? How long shall we
continue to live in fear in our own
land? There are a lot of gunning,bombing,running,blooding
ånd deading etc up there in the
North. Pls heal our land ånd return
our peace ånd unity to us. we ve
missed it so dearly. Thanks for
your usual cooperation. God bless NIGERiA!!!

A slave trader called Luaggard was the one who bargained this for us.

These Arabian wanabees will not stop until they take over Nigeria or we draw our boundaries.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by charlycharles(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
Suddenly it is now d northern leaders dat shud stand up n fight bokoharam. our president is no longer clueless n non responsive and dis n dat. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by dealslip(f): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
walahi you get craze for head grin. I can smell the sarcasm from a mile.

may the bodies of those that died be committed to the earth. I dont know whether they will RIP.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by mekadinho(f): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

he should dieeeeeeeee i care for my cats more than that thing called president

most useless, illiterate Hopless dunce president on earth
HAHAHA......GUY EASY NAA, ABEG I DON'T WANT HIM 2 DIE OH, IF HE DIES WHO LL PERFORM D N1=$1 MAGIC? DON'T WISH OUR DULLARDO DEATH OH...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma / Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.