Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) (40111 Views)

Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Kaymus(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:
the illiterate bastard Daura President is busy sipping burukutu touring the world while his North are dying.

Bokoharam should just bomb all his Hopless malnourished cows so that he'll have high bp because he's a cow and his Hopless useless life revolves round cows.

useless Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

You must be foolish dollard! How would you expect him to perform a miracle in less than a month? When your clueless Goodluck was there, what was he able to do for 6 years? Idoit! Baboon like you!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by chikwadomn(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
why cant the FG grant boko haram amnesty and compensate them with cash then appologize to the Northern elders forum.
i still dont believe bokovharam are muslims because islam is a religion of peace.
i suspect the igbos are this boko haram and are faking themselves because the igbo have the highest population in the North.
RIP to the dead
Sso u now agree that the igbos has d highest population...tanks for been truthful to nigerians
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by bloodkiIler: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kaymus:

You must be foolish dollard! How would you expect him to perform a miracle in less than a month? When your clueless Goodluck was there, what was he able to do for 6 years? Idoit! Baboon like you!

Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Useless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

tell your useless bastard Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla to hit the ground running and stop touring the world

die die die die die die die Insha'Allah amin
die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
may thunder scatter your family there
Son of a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by mekadinho(f): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
sdindan:
God pls kill buhari he's a jerk
HAHAHA...... HAS IT GOTTEN TO DS EXTENT? D BIBLE SAY WE SHOULD PRAY 4 OUR LEADERS. WE ALL KNW DAT D MAN IS DULLARDO, BUT BEGGING GOD TO KILL HIM IS JUST NT FAIR.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
I hereby tender my appology for refering the igbos as Boko Haram. i was indeed misguided and having had a second thought based on someone comments that countered my post, i hereby tender my unreserved appologies to all the igbos who have comment on this thread.
please accept my appologies and kindly withdraw your curses.
Pls kindly forgive him cause to err is human and to forgive is both divine and human

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
The dullard is enjoying at Aso Rock. He is no where to be found to fight Boko Haram! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Fash20: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

he should dieeeeeeeee i care for my cats more than that thing called president

most useless, illiterate Hopless dunce president on earth
Bad belle is allowed. Where are you the learned and your literate family. Whether you like it or not he remains your president and the No1 citizen of your country. Non sense!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by mekadinho(f): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:

Why not counter my views than insult me. im entitled to my own opinion based on personal conviction. how can muslims be killing muslims. Amnesty, compensation and appology remains the solution.
YOU R JUST A BASTA.RDIC SON OF AN I.DIOT. UR HATRED 4 IGBOS LL KILL U, E.ZI.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by bloodkiIler: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Fash20:
Bad belle is allowed. Where are you the learned and you literate family. Whether you like it or not he remains your president and the No1 citizen of your country. Non sense!

Thunder fire you there
Thunder fire your mama and papa there

Buhari is a certified terrorist

go and die in hell ewu gambia
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Fash20: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Useless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

tell your useless bastard Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla to hit the ground running and stop touring the world

die die die die die die die Insha'Allah amin
die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
may thunder scatter your family there
Son of a rabid dog
guy take am eazy na... Lol
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sixtus3606(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
DaGC:
R.I.P to the dead.
Hopefully, this menace will soon be over.
#PeacefulNigeria #UnitedNigeria
GOD bless your head there!!
#BestPostCommentEver
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sixtus3606(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Again

And he just removed checkpoints.

Even in this Ramadan season.. This BH are not Muslims o. angry angry angry
Where are you driving at?..cus I'm still trying to decipher this prognosis
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by mekadinho(f): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
I hereby tender my appology for refering the igbos as Boko Haram. i was indeed misguided and having had a second thought based on someone comments that countered my post, i hereby tender my unreserved appologies to all the igbos who have comment on this thread.
please accept my appologies and kindly withdraw your curses.
MAY THUNDER FIRE U AND UR APOLOGIES, PLS TELL US D S.HIT HOLE U CREPT OUT FROM, LETS COMPARE N CONTRAST.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sixtus3606(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
why cant the FG grant boko haram amnesty and compensate them with cash then appologize to the Northern elders forum.
i still dont believe bokovharam are muslims because islam is a religion of peace.
i suspect the igbos are this boko haram and are faking themselves because the igbo have the highest population in the North.
RIP to the dead
It's obvious you are clinically insane!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sixtus3606(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
It's obvious you are clinically insane!!!

So ISIS is headed by the deltans abi! Werey!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by HzRF(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.BH are just jittery, about their imminent defeat with the recent relocation of command centre to Maiduguri. By the time the command centre,becomes fully in operation in the next 2 or 3 weeks time, i am confident that BH will be decisively dealt with.Its high time the leaders of north east realise that the killings going on in their domains, is a very big disadvantage to the region.
Really parade has really changed oo

U nw knw North elders should rise to the occasion

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sixtus3606(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:
the illiterate bastard Daura President is busy sipping burukutu touring the world while his North are dying.

Bokoharam should just bomb all his Hopless malnourished cows so that he'll have high bp because he's a cow and his Hopless useless life revolves round cows.

useless Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
See as I dey raff inside toiret! grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sixtus3606(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin guy u bad oh... so na Buhari new name be President Buhari[/size]
Awesome nomenclature!!!

BTW for which club?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by HzRF(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
mencade5:
Daura President is truely brainless and the sophiscated slaves with their so called education supported this dullard!

Kunu drunked dullard!
Point of correction
Itz [size=27pt]President Buhari[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sixtus3606(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Iykopee:
The Daura President has no solution to bokoharam menace. We dont have a president in dis country, that is the simple truth
Our so-called politicians don bleep naija die!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by DanGiginyu: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
ShineuEye:
buhari said he will end boko haram in one month, why all this again?

Buhari is the biggest mistake we ever made as a nation.
see your bad Mouth. U will amount to nothing if u only see failure in people. tongue
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by abduldope(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Ikpu nne i
see bia npia there bstrd... Nonsense bcs I de play wit u, beta mind urslf b4 ah strt wid u izi bida
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Tundeiab(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by DanGiginyu: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kaymus:

the guy is a stupid fellow.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by HzRF(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
cktheluckyman:
chai this new name President Buhari is just too Gbasky!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
President Buhari just make am

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Pascal181: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
skysailor:

Buhari but why??
U asking a very dull question Mr man
Is buhari on naira land?
Or u implying that buhari is the one that detonate d bomb?
Smh
U no know?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
this s.p.e.r.m should have been spilled on the floor.. . Would have saved the world this misery.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by HzRF(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
njays24:
I keep wondering how this war will be fought. How will the military fight a gorilla warrior,i.e a suicide bomber who is in a crowded market like every other person,a suicide bomber who's at a bus stop,church,mosque like every normal person? This is going to be a very challenging task..
Hw many of dem have fought a guerilla war before
Little or no experience

Buahri makes looks like Itz a spot u will clean with harpic in a minute or two
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Poddy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Again

Now yue believe?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by visapayless: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
chinedu n ebuka come n hear ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by HzRF(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
themodernman:

DauraDullard inho isn't as sweet in d ear as OtuokeDrunkard, the Clueless One, How much did Nwobodo Stole, Stealing is not Corruption, I am not in Charge of Nigeria. America will know!
U mean [size=27pt]President Buhari[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Again

are the Christians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court / Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account / Nigeria Customs To Grill 12 Officers Allegedly Involved In Petrol Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.