Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) (40109 Views)

Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by themodernman: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Bokoharam is old news is time for keeping up with.the buharis staring buhari,commissioner osunbade,150 presidential cows and so many other APC stars

#DogoYaroDauraDullard

DauraDullard isn't as sweet in d ear as OtuokeDrunkard, the Clueless One, How much did Nwobodo Stole, Stealing is not Corruption, I am not in Charge of Nigeria. America will know!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by UncleJudax(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
who is this depraved ethnic bigot?you mean the Igbos are now BH?
Call it sarcasm, call it satire, and you wont be wrong.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by obynocute(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
useless Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu
sipping gorilla. Lolzzzzzz........ President Buhari..... Lolllzzzzzzz....

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by samplegirl(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
why cant the FG grant boko haram amnesty and compensate them with cash then appologize to the Northern elders forum.
i still dont believe bokovharam are muslims because islam is a religion of peace.
i suspect the igbos are this boko haram and are faking themselves because the igbo have the highest population in the North.
RIP to the dead

Lols!

I am sure you missed your divine calling. The likes of Chinua Achebe and Mario Puzo will definitely envy your script ingenuity.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by franchizy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ossaifamous:

any time an oloriburuku speaks u jus know

Why not counter my views than insult me.
im entitled to my own opinion based on personal conviction.
how can muslims be killing muslims.
Amnesty, compensation and appology remains the solution.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Again

And he just removed checkpoints.

Even in this Ramadan season.. This BH are not Muslims o. angry angry angry
No they are atheist... Not only are you an introvert but you have an Inverted brain

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by ClintonDal(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
why cant the FG grant boko haram amnesty and compensate them with cash then appologize to the Northern elders forum.
i still dont believe bokovharam are muslims because islam is a religion of peace.
i suspect the igbos are this boko haram and are faking themselves because the igbo have the highest population in the North.
RIP to the dead
you're a bastard to involve the igbos.....what the hell is wrong with humans dis days?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by abraka00(f): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.BH are just jittery, about their imminent defeat with the recent relocation of command centre to Maiduguri. By the time the command centre,becomes fully in operation in the next 2 or 3 weeks time, i am confident that BH will be decisively dealt with.Its high time the leaders of north east realise that the killings going on in their domains, is a very big disadvantage to.
Maybe u must have died with ur optim in d hands of Boko Haram b/w that 2 or 3 wks. Idiota.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Rawzy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
then you are the Leader of the Igbo boko haram

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Gistben: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buari do dome thing, we are dying

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by bloodkiIler: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
abduldope:
lol u sound lyk sm1 who misplaced his pills... ure lucky most SAI BABA supporters ar fasting as of nw i pity u in d nxt 3hrs (na.true.i.de.tlk..sorry.if.e.pain.u.sha)

Otu nne i ebea
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by soleexx(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nigeria is finished!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
this is getting serious...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Ossaifamous(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
kutchs:

Surprised you guys didn't spot the sarcasm in his comment. Each time BH strikes we are told they aren't Muslims cos Islam is a religion of peace. So the question is who are they?
ha pls make e forgiv us o
... any time we see that word Igbo jus mention like that na revenge mission jus run enter our mind
make the guy nor vex
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by HRich(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by abraka00(f): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
[/quote]You are an idiot. Are christians d ones that want strict sharia laws applied in Nigeria? Are u also insinuating that christians want to establish islamic caliphate in d north? Islamic state in West Africa fighters are christians? Do u know d meaning of Boko Haram? Are u not aware that muslims are killing muslims in Iraq and Aghanistan. Have u not heard of sunni and shia muslims killing each other daily? then y ask "how can muslims kill muslims"? It shows how deceitful and evil u are.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by lucilicious(f): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
wat has d igbos don to u know,y can't u just comment peacefully,must u make incitive statement n call tribes,.respect ur age pla..mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by abduldope(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Otu nne i ebea
hahahahaha e pain am ooooo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nicepoker(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
am suspecting u o
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by franchizy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
I hereby tender my appology for refering the igbos as Boko Haram. i was indeed misguided and having had a second thought based on someone comments that countered my post, i hereby tender my unreserved appologies to all the igbos who have comment on this thread.
please accept my appologies and kindly withdraw your curses.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
where sia bubu..dullardo
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by kelechi50: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
please ur from which hole pit
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by PenAndPaper: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
Have you taken your meds today?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by ABEngine(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

You love to see your alias mentioned, right? This time I write to congratulate you on your new upgrade from Ode to brain dead. Congratulations once again
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by david22uu(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

I don't blame u... May thunder wey no get part 2 fire u nd ur family there... u dis boko harram here... Na u and ur Islamic. Fellows go kill u.. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by abraka00(f): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
tafrica:

I am yoruba, but this guy's brain is dead. See how he effortlessly displayed his foolery.
Yes he just showcased he foolery.These are d kind of people we need to weed out of this country.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Cannonleo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad leemee guess you spewed this trash here,no wonder NL seems to be losing its value daily u need a brain transplant
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Jorussia(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
abraka00:
Maybe i must have died with my optim in d hands of Boko Haram b/w that 2 or 3 wks. Idiota.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by tiswell(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
mumu
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by JOEmystic(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
every little girl in the north is a potential suicide bomber

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by JOEmystic(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by JOEmystic(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
I hereby tender my appology for refering the igbos as Boko Haram. i was indeed misguided and having had a second thought based on someone comments that countered my post, i hereby tender my unreserved appologies to all the igbos who have comment on this thread.
please accept my appologies and kindly withdraw your curses.
u are sooooooo confused

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma / Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.