Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Truth About Lightskin Females! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Lightskin Females! (29577 Views)

Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! / Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Oh. mrcork mrcork mrcork. sigh. your hilariousness knows no limits. it is to the infinity and beyond.

Say tho, where is that guy that passionately hates Nigerian women. I haven't heard from him in a long while. Whatchma call him again: TEAMFOREIGNGIRLS or somethin'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Doughyeenbae(f): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
tunnamania11:

Guy forget that thing, black is beauty.
If she is not from India, her light skin would soon fade and later turned black.
In Nigeria today, what you see is 90% artificial light skined, 10% natural.
Any Indian here should Pm me wink
undecided
I am an Indian grin
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

undecided
I am an Indian grin
shocked you? Oya sing me love song grin
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by stan241(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mr Cork is one hilarious dude and by the way sir what about bleachers, shey we can classify them as "light skin" too?
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by 1freshdude: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wait till you taste brown sugar.
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

undecided
I am an Indian grin

ok...so u from India but u spek Yoruba...abi? ....loookhear Sweeery ..plis change color & quit wastin our time!!! (nooofeinse) angry

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
stan241:
Mr Cork is one hilarious dude and by the way sir what about bleachers, shey we can classify them as "light skin" too?

..correction... Our researxh sshows that Homebase Nigerian females are dakskin... ...only the London base Nigerian females are lightskin!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

ok...so u from India but u spek Yoruba...abi? ....loookhear Sweeery ..plis change color & quit wastin our time!!! (nooofeinse) angry
Lolz, don't let her change colour. I like her that way, na my babe she be grin
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
tunnamania11:

Lolz, don't let her change colour. I like her that way, na my babe she be grin

..cool...bro u from Ghana? (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Upnepaa:
so i hit nerve nerve sorry mr ghanian,be proud of your colour though phoo ool(no offeince)
u didnt hit any nerve, u jux made a fool out of yourself. with people like taye taiwo an adams oshiomole being nigerians and black as coal, i wonder why u think nigerians are fair. Maybe u are suffering from rabbies (no offeince)

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

No, Senegal.
Are u from Benin republic ?
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

fu_ck u dogg, ur mada is from ghana. U silly clown.
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
tunnamania11:

No, Senegal.
Are u from Benin republic ?

...Nice one bro...u don't look Nigerian though.. bro are u a mechanic by any chance?..juss askin! smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
fu_ck u dogg ur mada is from ghana. U silly clown.

..thanks..Ghana if a Great place!

Cc Ishilove!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

..thanks..Ghana if a Great place!

Cc Ishilove!!
when will u stop scamming and get a descent job to do?
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

...Nice one bro...u don't look Nigerian though.. bro are u a mechanic by any chance?..juss askin! smiley
Lolz, were u not the vulcanizer that helped me along Lagos - Ibadan expressway ?

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
when will u stop scamming and get a descent job to do?

..AM AT WORK....STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
tunnamania11:

Lolz, were u not the vulcanizer that helped me along Lagos - Ibadan expressway ?

..errm bro..no offeinse to tribal mark facethe tibal mark on yor face but u make it sound lookin you lookin like a roadside mechanic is a bad ting.....anyways, bro pls lookout for the list of the most beauriful 6 lightskin ladies on nairaland published tomorrrow! embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

..errm bro..no offeinse to tribal mark facethe tibal mark on yor face but u make it sound lookin you lookin like a roadside mechanic is a bad ting.....anyways, bro pls lookout for the list of the most beauriful 6 lightskin ladies on nairaland published tomorrrow! embarassed
Lolz, OK bro.
I hope they are original light skinned babes.
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
are ghanaians the only dark people in the world? Foo ool

Abi ohhh. They always say "as dark as a Ghanaian/ darker than a Ghanaian" like it's supposed to be some sort of insult. As if there aren't dark skinned Nigerians. Inferiority complex + ignorance is a deadly combination.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
SouffleX:

Abi ohhh. They always say "as dark as a Ghanaian/ darker than a Ghanaian" like it's supposed to be some sort of insult. As if there aren't dark skinned Nigerians. Inferiority complex + ignorance is a deadly combination.

^^^^SEE THIS GHANA LOOOKIN BEYANSI WANNNA BE... ...SWEEERY U BERRRA GO n CHANGE COLOR SO WE CAN ADD U TO THE LIST OF NIARALAND MOST BEAURIFUL... GOAT!! (no oofeinsese) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by angieberry(f): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
See how you contradict yourself. If it's not an insult, why do you feel offended? If it was being light skinned that was tagged to Ghanaians, I don't think you'll call it inferiority complex when someone says "as fair as a ghanaian "
SouffleX:

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
SouffleX:

thank u soo much sis, its funny and annoying to me at the same time because the number of darker people in nigeria is more than the entire population of ghana, they just like to put other countries down and thats not gud.
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
are ghanaians the only dark people in the world? Foo ool

....cALM down Son...maybe I shud re-type slowly so u can catchup.....*slowpoke*....no one iz Sayn Ghana people are black ina dakskin way.....all we sayn is that all men agree Lightskin females are the most beiuriful females ever and even sef....as far as evberybody is concenred.....Ghana dont have no light skin females...NADA.... I lie? (no oofeense) undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^SEE THIS GHANA LOOOKIN BEYANSI WANNNA BE... ...SWEEERY U BERRRA GO n CHANGE COLOR SO WE CAN ADD U TO THE LIST OF NIARALAND MOST BEAURIFUL... GOAT!! (no oofeinsese) angry
u dare call a lady a goat? What is wrong with little brain that is full of poo? Who asked u to mention ghana in ur post? Dude u are sick. U sef what scamming has done to u?
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
See how you contradict yourself. If it's not an insult, why do you feel offended? If it was being light skinned that was tagged to Ghanaians, I don't think you'll call it inferiority complex when someone says "as fair as a ghanaian "

^^^^^ kaiiiii...correction: ...list has juss move from 6 to 7..... ... 7 most beauriful females on nairaland and they all lightskin .. Names reveald tomorroow!!!!! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmmmm..It is well
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
u dare call a lady a goat? What is wrong with little brain that is full of poo? Who asked u to mention ghana in ur post? Dude u are sick. U sef what scamming has done to u?

...hangon...when did u see me call a lady Goat?.,....am a London gentleeman unlike u homebase people...we don't do that s***..,, Bro..kindly replace the battery in yor head or juss GO BAK BED!!.. (no oofense) embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

....cALM down Son...maybe I shud re-type slowly so u can catchup.....*slowpoke*....no one iz Sayn Ghana people are black ina dakskin way.....all we sayn is that all men agree Lightskin females are the most beiuriful females ever and even sef....as far as evberybody is concenred.....Ghana dont have no light skin females...NADA.... I lie? (no oofeense) undecided
dude, dont make silliness an incurable disease for yourself. How many ghanaians do u know? I wonder if u have ever been to ghana b4? The reason why u dont see many pics of fair ghanaian ladies is because they dont want people like u to harass them. If u like open a thread abt light skinned ladies of nigeria v light skinned ladies of ghana and see who loses

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Onozztins:
Hmmmmm..It is well

^^^^ok...this one loooklike halfcast though.....cant tell if she dakskin or lightskin..need to look for ma glasses!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
dude, dont make silliness an incurable disease for yourself. How many ghanaians do u know? I wonder if u have ever been to ghana b4? The reason why u dont see many pics of fair ghanaian ladies is because they dont u people like u to harass them. If u like open a thread abt light skinned ladies of nigeria v light skinned ladies of ghana and see who loses

...CALM DOWN SON....no nid for violence....clearly u never dated lightskin female in yor life coz u from Ghana ....is it ma fault u people don't hav lightskin female in yor country??..IF U GOTS NOTIN INTELIGENT TO ADD..PLIS GO BAK TO BED JOR... goat! ! (no ofoeinse) undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
tunnamania11:

Lolz, OK bro.
I hope they are original light skinned babes.

ok bro..so u not a mechanic coz u loookit but u work as a mechanic...anyways..don't geroge any book by its cover!! (no ofeinse) smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service / Ramadan: Lagos Prostitutes Experience Low Patronage / How To Test A Man's Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.