Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Truth About Lightskin Females! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Lightskin Females! (30072 Views)

Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! / Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
As in ehnn, no be small thing o
Onozztins:
Hmmmmm..It is well
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

...CALM DOWN SON....no nid for violence....clearly u never dated lightskin female in yor life coz u from Ghana ....is it ma fault u people don't hav lightskin female in yor country??..IF U GOTS NOTIN INTELIGENT TO ADD..PLIS GO BAK TO BED JOR!! (no ofoeinse) undecided
ur brain is filled with too much poo no thats why u cant make any sensible statement in your life. A dirty smelly scammer like u living in makoko and pretending to be in london. I pity the lady who wasted nine months of her life to bring a thing like u on earth. I think for disasters like u to be prevented from coming to earth, abortion should be legalized

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

ok bro..so u not a mechanic coz u loookit but u work as a mechanic...anyways..don't geroge any book by its cover!! (no ofeinse) smiley
What I like about your persona is your grammar , are u PEJ's cousin? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Candyness(f): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Something interested for y'all: Flavour grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXhFIodf8Oo

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by sarmiie(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
This dude's threads are always funny, mainly because people fall into his trap and answer emotionally to what they'r supposed to laugh at and/or ignore.....

Patiently waiting for that list

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

bro am not gonno mention any names yet but ordinary Chiam55,NNeka123,DrAify evev sef Ladyboss, Lala247 worst of all, Mrs Chima are way preeetier than Somali lookin Kelly Rowland. .. Names of the ladies shall be reveald tomorrow!! angry

Your sense of sight ehn.. grin
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by DrAify(f): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mrcork!!!

You're phenomenal and a clown cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
See how you contradict yourself. If it's not an insult, why do you feel offended? If it was being light skinned that was tagged to Ghanaians, I don't think you'll call it inferiority complex when someone says "as fair as a ghanaian "

What part of that is contradictory? The people who say that mean it as an insult. A black person saying that as an insult to other black people doesn't reek of inferiority complex to you? Maybe you should learn what the word "contradiction" really means -___-

FOH with that lame sh*t

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
u dare call a lady a goat? What is wrong with little brain that is full of poo? Who asked u to mention ghana in ur post? Dude u are sick. U sef what scamming has done to u?

It's alright. I'm definitely not a goat but op was obviously raised by goats.

[s]This is the worst attempt at trolling I've seen on Nairaland [/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Candyness:
Something interested for y'all: Flavour grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXhFIodf8Oo

grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by angieberry(f): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Whatever. I'm not even going to drag words with you.
SouffleX:

What part of that is contradictory? The people who say that mean it as an insult. A black person saying that as an insult to other black people doesn't reek of inferiority complex to you? Maybe you should learn what the word "contradiction" really means -___-

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Candyness:
Something interesting interested for y'all: Flavour grin
Fixed!
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
SouffleX:

It's alright. I'm definitely not a goat but op was obviously raised by goats.

[s]This is the worst attempt at trolling I've seen on Nairaland [/s]
dont mind that lunatic, its obvious he has no respect for women..... He has a big problem with his upbringing.
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
Whatever. I'm not even going to drag words with you.

LMAOOOO! Who started "dragging words" tho?

*sips tea* grin
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by angieberry(f): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
OK I did. In other words, you win. You have a point, but I also have a point. If light skin was associated with Ghana, this wouldn't be an issue.
SouffleX:

LMAOOOO! Who started "dragging words" tho?

*sips tea* grin

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Whoever is publishing the names should do so and attach pictures so we can have a second opinion about the choices made. LOL
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
OK I did. In other words, you win. You have a point, but I also have a point. If light skin was associated with Ghana, this wouldn't be an issue.

You're a ridiculous person. If someone said "as light as a Ghanaian" in a derogatory way it would be the exact same f*cking thing--------> OFFENSIVE. People refer to me as black all the time and I don't find it offensive. It's what I am after all (what we all are regardless of whether you're light-skinned or dark-skinned). My issue with that comment is that the phrase "as dark as a Ghanaian" was used in a derogatory way (i.e as an insult). Get it now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2015
But how is being dark skinned derogatory? #curious
SouffleX:

You're a ridiculous person. If someone said "as light as a Ghanaian" in a derogatory way it would be the exact same f*cking thing--------> OFFENSIVE. People refer to me as black all the time and I don't find it offensive. It's what I am after all (what we all are regardless of whether you're light-skinned or dark-skinned). My issue with that comment is that the phrase "as dark as a Ghanaian" was used in a derogatory way (i.e as an insult). Get it now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by skyfullofstars(f): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2015
I'm simply copying and pasting what I wrote in another thread...

Oh please, I am white, I descend from Europeans. Why are people blind, and still refuse to see what the "superiority" of the white man is about? Had it been the other way around, had it been that the Africans discovered Europe and colonized it, today black beauty would be considered as the most beautiful and attractive in the world, and people worldwide would be trying to be like them, instead of bleaching creams they would use creams to darken their skin.

I believe that the fact that the Europeans colonized Africa, and were more advanced technologically talking for example, has nothing to do with being superior, it's simply circumnstance. It could have easily been the other way around, had the history of the world been different.

Of course, the white men will always want to keep their supremacy, after all, people will never want to lose their power. There are many ways to keep the power, one of them is cultural, sociological. The Europeans have somehow already stolen part of Africa's identity, for which I'm deeply sorry for, by imposing their languages, be it French or English for instance, and also their religions. Please, open your eyes, don't you see this? Or you think it's OK?

You can also see this in beauty, why on Earth do we believe that white is more beautiful than black? It will always serve the white's purpose to make the world believe so, they will be seen as superior in every aspect.

But black is beautiful! With their noses, their hair, the women with the wide hips... It's different than the white of course, and viceversa, but different doesnt mean worse or less valuable, it simply means different.

In my country everybody is white, so it was hard for me to see beauty in black at first, because it was something new to me. But now that i've opened my eyes to it, i'm in love.

Im tired of hearing black people say that white are more attractive, I am. We are not, its different kind of beauty, not better.

I wouldnt want to incite a war between the races, i want peace.

Im simply stating that you should believe in yourselves, and see the beauty in you, you're more than beautiful. You should show the world that you regard yourselves highly, and the world will treat you very well, and start reconsidering some things.

It's up to you to change the percepcion of things.

I dont believe that God created one race to be more beautiful than the other, why would he do that? Non sense! He did not

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
But how is being dark skinned derogatory? #curious

Uhmmm I didn't say it was undecided

I said it was used in a derogatory way (it was used as an insult by the poster).
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by skyfullofstars(f): 12:48am On Jun 24, 2015
In my other post, I wrote about black vs. White beauty.

Now let me write about beauty in general:

Haven't you realized that what is considered beautiful is what is seen in commercials on TV and magazines? They always portray tall women, fair skinned women, well built men... And they make everybody believe that if you don't look like that, then you're ugly. And do you know why they do such? Because they want to sell their products.

I'm a woman, and when I see advertisements, the models appear with "perfect" skin, "perfect" lips, "perfect" hair, so I look at myself in the mirror, and I think yuck! My hair looks terrible, my skin looks dry, my lips are too thin. Once I have all those thoughts in mind, the enterprises that launched such commercials have achieved what they wanted: Make me buy their product, because I think that "if I buy that cream I will look like the model in the ads".

And I'm indeed beautiful. Nobody can tell me I'm not. Who decides what's beautiful and what's not? I'm beautiful no matter if my height is only 1.60, I don't need long legs to be beautiful.

The human being is a diverse being, it's obvious that everybody WILL NOT look the same. Why does society expect everybody to look the same? We all have different types of hair, different color of hair, different skin color, different height, different weight, and that's completely normal! Hello...! Welcome to the world! The world is diverse! And diversity makes it rich and beautiful!

Please, check that behind every thought there's an interest behind, the interest of somebody that wants to manipulate your mind to make you feel inferior. That somebody could be government enterprises, or a single individual.

Who am I to look at a person and discriminate the person for "being ugly? Who am I to mistreat that person, to make that person feel like sh!t?And why would I do such, what do I gain? Nothing!

I could continue writing endlessly...

Please, everybody out there, don't let ANYBODY make you believe you're not pretty/handsome, you can be the best version of yourself. And what matters the most is the personality, your ideals and beliefs, and the things you do to make this world be a better place.

It is so unfair, our parents bring us to the world, our mothers give birth to us, they feed us, and then another person comes and says we're ugly. You're not only hurting that very person, you're also hurting the family's feelings, you're rejecting the beautiful being they brought to this world.

Again, I could go on and on!!

Mr Cork, swallow your words please.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Ok ma
Take mrcork serious at your own risk
SouffleX:

Uhmmm I didn't say it was undecided

I said it was used in a derogatory way (it was used as an insult by the poster).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 1:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
ur brain is filled with too much poo no thats why u cant make any sensible statement in your life. A dirty smelly scammer like u living in makoko and pretending to be in london. I pity the lady who wasted nine months of her life to bring a thing like u on earth. I think for disasters like u to be prevented from coming to earth, abortion should be legalized

. .loookhear brother man..be nice to me & I swaar I will post u £10 cash to buy 2 suit ther in Nigeria....... So if u don't mind..can I get bak to our serrrious topic? .. Goat!! (no ofeense) undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 1:16am On Jun 24, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Haven't you realized that what is considered beautiful is what is seen in commercials on TV and magazines? They always portray tall women, fair skinned women, well built men... And they make everybody believe that if you don't look like that, then you're ugly. And do you know why they do such? Because they want to sell their products.

I'm a woman, and when I see advertisements, the models appear with "perfect" skin, "perfect" lips, "perfect" hair, so I look at myself in the mirror, and I think yuck! My hair looks terrible, my skin looks dry, my lips are too thin. Once I have all those thoughts in mind, the enterprises that launched such commercials have achieved what they wanted: Make me buy their product, because I think that "if I buy that cream I will look like the model in the ads".

And I'm indeed beautiful. Nobody can tell me I'm not. Who decides what's beautiful and what's not? I'm beautiful no matter if my height is only 1.60, I don't need long legs to be beautiful.

The human being is a diverse being, it's obvious that everybody WILL NOT look the same. Why does society expect everybody to look the same? We all have different types of hair, different color of hair, different skin color, different height, different weight, and that's completely normal! Hello...! Welcome to the world! The world is diverse! And diversity makes it rich and beautiful!

Please, check that behind every thought there's an interest behind, the interest of somebody that wants to manipulate your mind to make you feel inferior. That somebody could be government enterprises, or a single individual.

Who am I to look at a person and discriminate the person for "being ugly? Who am I to mistreat that person, to make that person feel like sh!t?And why would I do such, what do I gain? Nothing!

Please, everybody out there, don't let ANYBODY make you believe you're not pretty/handsome, you can be the best version of yourself. And what matters the most is the personality, your ideals and beliefs, and the things you do to make this world be a better place.

It is so unfair, our parents bring us to the world, our mothers give birth to us, they feed us, and then another person comes and says we're ugly. You're not only hurting that very person, you're also hurting the family's feelings, you're rejecting the beautiful being they brought to this world.

angry

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 24, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Though I've always seen mr corks' posts as jokes, I must say that wheit comes to being serious, I love this. Thumbs up.
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by skyfullofstars(f): 1:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Though I've always seen mr corks' posts as jokes, I must say that wheit comes to being serious, I love this. Thumbs up.

Hey Kristalxxx, thank u.

I will never understand why people joke about serious things... This "joke" by Mr. Cork can bring people down, can make people feel sad and depressed, I don't think that a dark skinned person will find this post to be funny, we need to stop this. Is it also funny what happened in Charleston in the USA, when a guy entered a church and killed 9 people because of their color skin? Please lets stop these jokes

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 7:33am On Jun 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by sexylogan(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2015
@ skyfullofstars

I love that song by Coldplay
I listen to it almost everyday smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by skyfullofstars(f): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2015
sexylogan:
@ skyfullofstars

I love that song by Coldplay
I listen to it almost everyday smiley

Hahaha, that's the reason why I chose the name! In 2007 they visited my country and I met them face to face, got their autographs!
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by sexylogan(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Hahaha, that's the reason why I chose the name! In 2007 they visited my country and I met them face to face, got their autographs!

Wow!
I am officially jealous right now cry

I had just finished listening to it about 20 minutes before opening NL and when I saw your moniker I was like shocked

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Hey Kristalxxx, thank u.

I will never understand why people joke about serious things... This "joke" by Mr. Cork can bring people down, can make people feel sad and depressed, I don't think that a dark skinned person will find this post to be funny, we need to stop this. Is it also funny what happened in Charleston in the USA, when a guy entered a church and killed 9 people because of their color skin? Please lets stop these jokes

...calm down sweeery....every male come to nairaland to chase females...sadly..outter 7million register females..ther r only 6 lightskin females...and they the preeetiest & every guy prefas lightskin females.. Anyways since u ask..did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot wink

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Thanks for this...I almost killed myself with slimming pills years back cos I wanted to have a "celebrity body"..I would watch those celebs on E and obsess.I came down with serious hepatitis..I have learned to love me.Flaws and all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.