Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (54408 Views)

Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / 26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) / ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Emodeee: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2015
She added internet suitors to it. E.g facebook, twitter, instagram, badoo.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by exemen: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by jidebaba69(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
yuck

Holy Cow! That is disgusting! shocked
Some mothers do ave 'em
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Icon4s(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Only gays and lesbians can have interest in him sorry her.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by pinkycute(f): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
The Op is high on wet weed tongue

grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
wink wink wink

liberty300:
Lol.. Op, you dey mad ooo. Wch one come be "graphic pic" for dere?
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Brugo(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Why must she wear revealing tops in most of her pictures. We don't wanna see your hairy cleavage. Her makeup is somehow... It doesn't look right undecided

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by pickabeau1: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Although she is into modelling and had featured in many advertisements, Okafor intended to go into acting to fulfill her dreams.[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by permsec: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
100? So ur duty is jst to gallivant i guess. i dont like ladies with gorrilla tendencies so is my fellow Nairalanders. wonder where u get ur stats from
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Burger01(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2015
I know Barcanista is one of her toasters cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by pinkycute(f): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2015
And Nairaland sad

Emodeee:
She added internet suitors to it. E.g facebook, twitter, instagram, badoo.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by jamace(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2015
redvektor:
^^ oboy you fast oh abi u day use MTN FASTLINK?
grin grin
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by NWANICHODE: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2015
She is sick. This is called hirsutism which is a symptom of polycystic ovarian syndrome. Go and see your doctor!
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by katerine7(f): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2015
good for her
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by ghidefemi(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2015
Sexy lady

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by pinkycute(f): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2015
And Kingtom tongue

Burger01:
I know Barcanista is one of her toasters cheesy
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Shortyy(f): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Miss hairs
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by ziego(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Odimma

Let them continue

Na only them waka come
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2015
WTF
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by nyabinghi(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2015
She gets the award of the most beautiful girl in Biafra Igbo babes hairy like chimps since 33bc

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by daikale: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Na lie jor,
no be 100 suitors na 1million suitors
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Shes cute

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by chikwadomn(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2015
morbeta:
Good for you. My own problem is that Buhari met empty treasury and might not be able to deliver all his campign promises.

Buhari no excuse !u have seen jonathan deserves praise managing empty treasury....let him start frm custom atiku birth right and his boys are looting and nnpc and his brothers dat is d cabal sitting on every sector.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by slyniki: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Burger01(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
And Kingtom tongue

Dr. Kingtom, he likes 'em hairy cheesy
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Emodeee: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
And Nairaland sad

Really! Is she on nairaland?
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Kendumazy(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
This one is strong...
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by olalekan30(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Hi queen, God has made you to be someone in life time so put stop to dis,tanx
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by cabaliciouscabal: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2015
She looks like a man, tank God am not gay. Am not impress. But for her to say 100 suitors a day I think she is Jst over spicing her meat.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by ddugeri(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/i-get-over-100-suitors-daily-popular-hairy-lady-queen-okafor/
i am of the opinion dat all doz suitors are gay...dey jstt being happi dat dey av gotten a sexy fellow....#$hakitibobo
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am coming wif ma NL lovers to vote for u enmass and am using dis medium to also beg dem to tell dem frnds on nairaland
Ma lovers on NL base on ma scale of preference, from d most important to d least

1)Genea(shez ma everytin)
2)Yourmain(she left me for fula boy)
3)Mathematical(she kinda hates me, not her fault though)
4)Raayah cum rayaah(shez in luve wif midolian
5)Sarahbabyxx(depreaye told me to stay away from her)
6)Chowlade(she hates me too)
7)Remember007(she told me she likes money)
coolBeremx(she may not vote and may even tell all her frnds not to vote for u)
9)Dollyak(how can I marry a grl dat hates niger delta #crying)
10)Pentiumpro(ma spirit just don't like her, if she got d chance to poison me, I can bet dat she won't spare me)

#pls ma beautiful ladies, let's come out to vote for dat naughty boi called agarawu23. And come along wif frnds to vote for him
I love all of una
How I wish dere is a religion dat can make me marry 10 wivesm #crying in west germany

Bros, Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by tunde1200(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
;DWhich kain graphic pictures be this now.

Abeg I'm fasting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. / How Do I End This Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.