Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (54411 Views)

Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / 26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) / ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2015
JewelRegi:

Pls this is not for Buhari, meanwhile she's beautiful, the hair makes her one of the most special person of God's creation.

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2015
Karleb:
100 suitors per day? Fear God now, the most beautiful girls don't even get that much suitors per week.

She looks so disgusting BTW.

If she has 100 suitors per day , why is she still single then ?
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by MarieSucre(f): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Thank my H-Agnostic GAWD. . . the 'Eastern' BLOOD in my veins have been heavily diluted! grin
I for raysemboo one BEAFRAN CHIMP I SWIA! cry

Una 'GOD' of creations sha!
are you agnostic?
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by martineverest(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2015
This one is not hairy compared to d one i saw on sunday.gosh,dat one was too hairy.she was d hairest person(both male and female categories) av eva seen.her hands,arms and neck were filled with hairs.the worst of all,she was still fair in complexion.it was irritating
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Bluetooth2:

If she has 100 suitors per day , why is she still single then ?
you dey mind the lying ape undecided... whoever tells her that she looks appealing deserves to be hanged angry
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2015
What an irony. She is covered with hair on her body but the hair on her head grows scantily. ....

IRONY...
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by MarieSucre(f): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
she's the biggest liar in Nigeria,she's saying that to feel special,its the reverse,she doesn't get suitors
what is it to you if she lies? Ehn. What will happen to us in this our society if we learn to be kind and inclusive.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by MarieSucre(f): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
you dey mind the lying ape undecided... whoever tells her that she looks appealing deserves to be hanged angry
There is a special place in hell for women who diss other women... Especially in front of men. See your dirty tongue. Did she choose to be born this way? Later when she contemplates suicide because of all these caustic words that come her way you guys Will call her a fool.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by KanwuliaJara: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2015
MarieSucre:
are you agnostic?

Happily so! cool

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by ojosegun2011(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2015
What's she bragging about? This already spilled pot of honey with a flabby cobla's leather?
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2015
MarieSucre:
There is a special place in hell for women who diss other women... Especially in front of men. See your dirty tongue. Did she choose to be born this way? Later when she contemplates suicide because of all these caustic words that come her way you guys Will call her a fool.
she chose to look that way. She can always remove those very unpleasant hairs instead of flaunting them and feeling she's a special being. Like I said earlier, there's nothing appealing about those very disgusting hairs.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Khd95(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Is dis scale's twin sister
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:

Some men may actually want to see the thick forest between her legs. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by babasoadaj(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2015
to see an endocrinologist asap
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Atikubi(f): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2015
She's proud, i like that grin
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2015
morbeta:
Good for you. My own problem is that Buhari met empty treasury and might not be able to deliver all his campign promises.

That is a God forsaken blatant excuse. OBJ and Yar'dua and GEJ all met same thing. U hear their voice? Even Obama jam im own. U hear am complain? Abeg make grandpa wake up from his crawling slumber. He shd be optimistic for once and believe in God to make his promises come to pass. He shdnt kill it with excuses. Who told him that ruling Nigeria is with ya human smartness and intelligence? We are praying for him. He shd learn to hand over to God. PERIOD!!!

As for za hairiest laidi. Is it 100 suitors or 100 guys coming to av a bang?
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by ManTiger(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2015
Having seen hair on the chest, beard and face, one can only imagine how massive the torso hair can be so it's true, she could have up to 100 toasters and admirers. Infact I go woo her if I get the chance.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/i-get-over-100-suitors-daily-popular-hairy-lady-queen-okafor/

Abeg this girl should stop telling lies joor which kind 100suitors she dey claim even top models sef never get that kind number of suitors daily,the day we even entered the same bus from cele express to ago palace way people were skeptical sitting next to her especially MEN undecided talkless admiring her sef
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by 2weeks(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Looks like a dude with make up #yuck
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2015
U passed some grp o persons, and they wonder ur sex and u converted it to more than a hundred suitors and later u started naratin ur life history because u dey find man ni!!!nawa o... If I be guy, I swear I go wear welder eyeglass pass u! Only bastard liers lie without thinking.....quote me if she be ur relative!
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Atikubi:
She's proud, i like that grin
only inferior ppl talk that way!
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by MarieSucre(f): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Happily so! cool
I am happy for you. But you seem to retain some if the prejudices associated with religion.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by okechukwu16: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2015
Hairy woman no dey use am mek mouth. Na ritualist dem be.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Pope22(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Pangea:
100 per day?

Chai!
All liars will go to hell o!
3000 in a month! shocked
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Valfrankie(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2015
Logically, one would be tempted to think she has a job that requires her to sit in front of her house each day and be receiving suitors, WONDERMENT!!!!!!!!. And oh please, someone should tell her to get a shaving stick n scrap that bush off if she can't afford to wax, that shit ain't sexy. I love hairy women, but this here is jst out of it. angryangryangry

*Drops mic*

*Rejoinder* I NEED A JOB PLEASE crycrycrycry

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Princesschi(f): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2015
Chadso:
come.. I tot u loved hairy people.. Why dis one dey disgust u ni?

This one is an eyesore abeg
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Speakdatruth: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
I don't even know what to say sef...
But her Igbo blood is thicker than her hairs sef... She wants to marry a business man grin
hi sweery
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Biztutor(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Transgender
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by wordbank(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Iranu of the highest level
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by enorsaint001(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
If what she is saying is true,.. Then, she dey use JASS be that.. #buh, I don't belive it
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by LAGrejectIBO: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Am i allowed to comment on this eyimba chimp or not? Whats on my mind is heavy enough to get a 5yr ban. angry

Eni ta ba ta ka fi owo e ra atupa, to ni ohun omo aji tan na wo! Shioor!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. / How Do I End This Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.