Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (54407 Views)

Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / 26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) / ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nickymezor(f): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by M4gunners: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2015
morbeta:
Good for you. My own problem is that Buhari met empty treasury and might not be able to deliver all his campign promises.
At least he is met 16 billion according to the meeting yesterday b/him and 36 states governors.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Jeezbaby(f): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lol....... Short of words!
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by paulibling(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Did she mean 100 suitors and admirers or

100 sextors and sexmirers cos i am sure 100 cannot be wanting to marry you daily. I am sure they want to know how alaba market looks like cool
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by kinibigdeal(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Only in Nigeria
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Tex42(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
The breasts and the thing between her legs added the 'wo' to the 'man' in that picture.

I hope it's not the kanayo o kanayo type of men that are her suitors cos the next place she'll see herself would be in a cupboard... You know the rest.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Osascandyheart: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
she looks like she male
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by proxillin(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Vomiting right now. Somebody put me off my Kilimanjaro meal
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by KanwuliaJara: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
MarieSucre:
I am happy for you. But you seem to retain some if the prejudices associated with religion.

Evidence them please, like halitosis . . . . . . I may be the LAST person to perceive it!
Thanks in advance! wink
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by richman123: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
You look more masculine to me. But you are beautiful shaaa
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by MarieSucre(f): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Evidence them please, like halitosis . . . . . . I may be the LAST person to perceive it!
Thanks in advance! wink
It would be interesting to discuss how you arrived at agnosticism. and nope... ain't another preacher.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by KanwuliaJara: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
MarieSucre:
It would be interesting to discuss how you arrived at agnosticism. and nope... ain't another preacher.

Simple.
I have met too many Christians, ALL APOLOGIES TO EVOLUTION.
Living like a HYPOCRITE 24/7 is a sure killer!
I can't stand ANY Religion.
Glad I am FREEEEEEEE AT LAST! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by MarieSucre(f): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Simple.
I have met too many Christians, ALL APOLOGIES TO EVOLUTION.
Living like a HYPOCRITE 24/7 is a sure killer!
I can't stand ANY Religion.
Glad I am FREEEEEEEE AT LAST! cool
I would like to pm you. Don't even know if naira land has a pm function. Did you read any books on agnosticism, general philosophy, spirituality etc Can you recommend any for me?
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by zingov: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/i-get-over-100-suitors-daily-popular-hairy-lady-queen-okafor/
if it is true non of does guyz love or will Marie u dey just immagning if all over ur body is cover with hair how ur Toto will look like no offense plz
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Emilokoiyawon: 1:11am On Jun 25, 2015
MarieSucre:
I would like to pm you. Don't even know if naira land has a pm function. Did you read any books on agnosticism, general philosophy, spirituality etc Can you recommend any for me?

We Nigerian agnostics/atheists should be more proactive in reaching out to one another - there are not too many of us. The two of you have set a good example on NL.
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by iamrealdeji(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2015
MarieSucre:
what is it to you if she lies? Ehn. What will happen to us in this our society if we learn to be kind and inclusive.
Alhaja sorry o,would be nice if you can talk like this after ramadan
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by idihcoben: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2015
WHAT IF YOUR WOMAN WAS ONCE A MAN? www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Hank04(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Thank my H-Agnostic GAWD. . . the 'Eastern' BLOOD in my veins have been heavily diluted! grin
I for rayZemboo one BEAFRAN CHIMP I SWIA! cry

Una 'GOD' of creations sha!

Suitors na "la" nka da di ka ezigbo Gorilla-Ohafia!
O kwa ya nu nu? grin
You sound like a very local person sha. cry
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by KanwuliaJara: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hank04:
You sound like a very local person sha. cry

Na today?
NL nor be LOCAL gossip board? grin
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by timic(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
u nid cover ur chest,lol if u want 2 make a public lie use reasonable figuer alieye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.