Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Question: Is She Meant For Me Or Not? She Wants Me To Join Yahoo Boyz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question: Is She Meant For Me Or Not? She Wants Me To Join Yahoo Boyz (625 Views)

Is He/she Meant For You? / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Is She Meant For Me Or Not? She Wants Me To Join Yahoo Boyz by morereb10: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, hope today met you well.

I rather not say today met me well because I got the shock of my life yesterday. I know that ladies can be fustrating sometime but I didn't know is to this extent or so I thought.

Yesterday, because of the problems am having with my wife, among all which is quite a lot but the one that is more fustrating is lack of money. which is finance.

I was shocked yesterday when she said that in quote 'is it not your mates that is doing yahoo yahoo to succeed?'. I pretended not to hear it. And later she said again and in quote 'baby now, please join then and do yahoo yahoo, I have someone that can help us be receiving the money if am afraid to do so'.

I was short of words and I just stormed out of the house so that I will not pinch that her mouth for her. When things are fine, she will tell me how she despise this yahoo boys and that non of our kids will ever do that though we don't have kids yet. And when things are rough she is now pushing me into yahoo yahoo.

My question is, should I run away from this wife of mine? What should I do? She is my wife for Christ sakes.

For more on news and entertainment, please visit www.exlinklodge.com

cc lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Question: Is She Meant For Me Or Not? She Wants Me To Join Yahoo Boyz by dejavski(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2015
undecided

Re: Question: Is She Meant For Me Or Not? She Wants Me To Join Yahoo Boyz by dgalon(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2015
smh whats so bad abt yahoo boys proudtobeone huh?? #
Re: Question: Is She Meant For Me Or Not? She Wants Me To Join Yahoo Boyz by nairamaverick(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Question: Is She Meant For Me Or Not? She Wants Me To Join Yahoo Boyz by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2015
sadsadsadsad...... which kind question for d goats b dis.....

no1 can force u except u wana join b4
Re: Question: Is She Meant For Me Or Not? She Wants Me To Join Yahoo Boyz by eleko1: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Stop deceiving us with ur Arabian tales.U are probably one of those Yahoo plus boiz scamming pipu online undecided.u are simply seeking info from ur fellow gang online how to go Hitec grin sad.Make I catch U
Re: Question: Is She Meant For Me Or Not? She Wants Me To Join Yahoo Boyz by dgalon(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2015
smh whats so bad abt yahoo boys huh?? #proudtobeone

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / Looking 4real,sweet,delicious Love!!!! / Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.