Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? (861 Views)

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Is He/she Meant For You? / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? by manee2(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ok. Told u guys earlier how i cheated on my bea. www.nairaland.com/2417833/falling-inlove-wh0re

This same girl came looking for me late at night few days ago with the excuse she wants to tell me something. Since my room is at the exterior part of my house ( I purposely choose it, call me badt niqqar if u lyk) we talked till very late that night that she decided to go the following morning.

What amazed me is that she woke up that morning telling me how she had a very bad dream, in the dream my mum sent some boys after her nd they beat the hell out of her, Jst after narrating her dream my mum knocked to wake me up while she hid.

Later on my elder sis accidentally busted into my room unknowingly and caught her (fortunately for me mum had already gone out) told her am married she don't wanna see her again, disgraced me because i hid my bea's pictures that hung on the wall.

I dnt expect u to believe because am confused also but am sure she won't forge such a lie since it won't favor her for the fact that she claims to love me and she's so scared abt everything reason why she told me.

Am yet to tell my bea shaa but does these mean my "manee's bride" (like I fondly call her) is actually meant for me? Just yesterday i got tipsy and intentionally told her to stop calling me (the b!tch).
Re: Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
tongue
Re: Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? by Tocheagle(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
For fvcks sake, what are you talking about?
Re: Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Incase
Re: Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? by SuperSuave(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
is that English or kiswahili? undecided angry +
Re: Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? by coldHeat: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2015
There are scenarios in this life that are mind boggling; they cook your ability to reason, bringing forth a good aroma of confusion mingled with bespectacled wonder, well seasoned, sizzling with more questions than your curiosity can contain in a pot of good, well brewed nonsense.

Your case is one of them.

How old are you? Cos your actions cannot be easily rendered by a man who's maturity has been established and recognized.

I have read your other post, and I am deeply wondering how prepared you are for marriage.

Why will you, engaged as you are (I assume) allow a lady (whom you so easily call a prostitute) spend the night in your place?
Whatever reason you have I would like to have it so I can best understand your pattern of reasoning.

Your sexual relations with her (as mentioned and shamelessly endorsed by you in your previous post) is your business so I shall not dwell much on that, but care to tell, why you feel you are falling in love with her?

You who are engaged or contemplating marriage to another lady, why would you so easily sleep with a woman, tag her as cheap, whorish and desperate then you allow yourself to develop feelings for her?

Why?

If you claim you are a man or you are mature why did you hide her when your mother came knocking? If you are so much in love with her as you claim why didn't you face your mum and tell her?

And if you must pull such escapades why are you still living in your family house? Bringing disgrace to your family name by soiling it with your calculated, foolish escapades with a LovePeddler?

Guy why?

Hiding your finance's pictures (to better your conscience or hers) slaps me in the face with the reality that you are simply not man enough to handle the reality that comes with commitment that marriage so selfishly desires from you. Not only will you cheat when you are married, but you will break your wife's heart then come back here creating a confused thread about your exploits in a bid to seek advice when everything would have gone sideways...

The disgrace your elder sister served you was very much called for, truth be told you need to be set straight.

You are confused because you have allowed yourself to sink so low into the pool of your immaturity and childish thinking that you feel there is no easy way out.

Reality is there isn't; whatever decision you take you have hurt two hearts already (asides yours), you just don't notice it yet.

My advice:

Postpone your marriage until you have acquired enough common sense to handle your woman (and your own life) properly.

Choose one of the ladies and free the other. If you choose your bae, then free this babe and stop this your LovePeddler-mongering.

Your bae needs to know of your escapades, report yourself and seek forgiveness and atone for your wrongdoing. If she loves you she will forgive you and stay with you. If she does not then you will live your life knowing you still have some integrity left with regards to this whole issue.

If you choose not to tell her then good luck to you when she finds out about your other babe.

And don't drown yourself in the illusion that anyone is meant for you at this period, man up and work on your wisdom and enlightenment. Because relationships and marriage is not for children.

You wanted advice, I have it rendered,
Your choice will determine your future reality.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? by manee2(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
coldHeat:
There are scenarios in this life that are mind boggling; they cook your ability to reason, bringing forth a good aroma of confusion mingled with bespectacled wonder, well seasoned, sizzling with more questions than your curiosity can contain in a pot of good, well brewed nonsense.

Your case is one of them.

How old are you? Cos your actions cannot be easily rendered by a man who's maturity has been established and recognized.

I have read your other post, and I am deeply wondering how prepared you are for marriage.

Why will you, engaged as you are (I assume) allow a lady (whom you so easily call a prostitute) spend the night in your place?
Whatever reason you have I would like to have it so I can best understand your pattern of reasoning.

Your sexual relations with her (as mentioned and shamelessly endorsed by you in your previous post) is your business so I shall not dwell much on that, but care to tell, why you feel you are falling in love with her?

You who are engaged or contemplating marriage to another lady, why would you so easily sleep with a woman, tag her as cheap, whorish and desperate then you allow yourself to develop feelings for her?

Why?

If you claim you are a man or you are mature why did you hide her when your mother came knocking? If you are so much in love with her as you claim why didn't you face your mum and tell her?

And if you must pull such escapades why are you still living in your family house? Bringing disgrace to your family name by soiling it with your calculated, foolish escapades with a LovePeddler?

Guy why?

Hiding your finance's pictures (to better your conscience or hers) slaps me in the face with the reality that you are simply not man enough to handle the reality that comes with commitment that marriage so selfishly desires from you. Not only will you cheat when you are married, but you will break your wife's heart then come back here creating a confused thread about your exploits in a bid to seek advice when everything would have gone sideways...

The disgrace your elder sister served you was very much called for, truth be told you need to be set straight.

You are confused because you have allowed yourself to sink so low into the pool of your immaturity and childish thinking that you feel there is no easy way out.

Reality is there isn't; whatever decision you take you have hurt two hearts already (asides yours), you just don't notice it yet.

My advice:

Postpone your marriage until you have acquired enough common sense to handle your woman (and your own life) properly.

Choose one of the ladies and free the other. If you choose your bae, then free this babe and stop this your LovePeddler-mongering.

Your bae needs to know of your escapades, report yourself and seek forgiveness and atone for your wrongdoing. If she loves you she will forgive you and stay with you. If she does not then you will live your life knowing you still have some integrity left with regards to this whole issue.

If you choose not to tell her then good luck to you when she finds out about your other babe.

And don't drown yourself in the illusion that anyone is meant for you at this period, man up and work on your wisdom and enlightenment. Because relationships and marriage is not for children.

You wanted advice, I have it rendered,
Your choice will determine your future reality.
_ tnx dude. A'int talking abt marriage yet. Am just 22

(1) (Reply)

Rich Guy Proposes And Pastor Says He's Not The One. / For Real Men Only: 7 Traits That Would Turn Off Any Woman / God Of Paid Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.