Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition (33064 Views)

Aregbesola: Osun Assembly Dismisses Judge’s Petition, Says It Lacks Merit / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by JackDaniels1: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2015
Honestly this development is a litmus test for the State Assembly chaired by Honourable Najeem Salaam.There is no justification for the Governor not to pay salaries.
Osun receives allocation every month so what is he spending the funds on?I have always ask this pertinent questions;why the rush to develop Osun State?How many Projects can he handle at a time?Execute Projects that has high ROI because of the size of the state.
I cannot even understand the justification for the creation of more Local govt that the Governor is championing.All his advisers had failed.
He should be made to publish the Osun state spending of the allocation received for the past 7 months.

Please impeach this guy Osun house of Assembly.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by oliver003: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2015
That goat should be take to market square and give 100 strokes of cane according to sha'arah laws, he had committed atrocities against his people.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by taharqa: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2015
juman:
In my opinion I think aregbe has tried for his state (osun).

The projects he did were projects he thought were good things for the state but the reduced allocation from the federal broke many state governments back.

Nevertheless aregbe like other yoruba governors failed to free themselves from oil money, the oil that is not from our region. They failed to go into agriculture massively.

Chief awolowo did his projects from money not from oil but money from agriculture. But the present crop of leaders of today are too clueless and too unserious to do the correct thing.

The Thunder that would strike you, and vedaxcool, has sinz finished it's morning press-up and is already on its way. Yes, that shrill rippling sound you are hearing from a distance is the thunder coming.

You better stay put where you are now until it gets there...
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ubenedictus(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2015
fitzmayowa:

So the states that are not owing were not affected by the drop in oil price right

The bolded is the height of insensitivity and this one of the reason why nigeria is where it is today, if you were one of those been owed for simply working their butts off you will not be making this kind of comments...

Don't let your party affiliation blind you to the glaring failure of aregbe...SMH

stated that are not owing are simply borrow are they are very few.

Oshiomole of Edo managed to increase tax in almost everything some years ago and even that plus allocation can't still pay his workers he borrows to complete it. He isn't owing workers but that is because he is systematicaly accumulating debts. The problem is that Osun and Imo has ran out of credit, they can't borrow anymore.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by christboytins(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2015
My governor think he is best but nw he is worse of all 36 state governor
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Vado(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2015
Dollyak:
The imam of OSUN will soon call Honorable Najeem Salaam into order. This is not going anywhere.
You know this right? They always protect their own even where incompetence is obvious.:> Shitty lot.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by boxypane(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2015
More of Economics than just building wat u can't maintain. In conclusion, they should have saved for d rainy days as advised by d former minister of d Economy.
The petition is just a fallacy from an ill thinking and politically controlled judge.
Arrant nonsense.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Mistermamus(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2015
if he was pdp apc shitheads would av being making noise up n down buh since he's from dere fraud party dey can't talk hyprocrites!!!
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by boxypane(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2015
Firefire:

I expect him to have resigned honorably, but this is Nigeria. undecided

How can Osun people still allow this failure called Raufu to continue to lead them, this could be Africa Magic. angry

Jeeeeezzzzz men! He's he d only one owing workers? Where do u put d likes of oil rich states like akwa Ibom or Rivers or ondo? Can't u see d politics of Omisore/PDP in dis at all.
Make research b4 comments.
It bears down 2 majority of Nairalanders.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Jayboi(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2015
after checking ur profile and ur posts, its so obvious u are an extremist. even a party affiliate won't talk the way u av been talking. u are so foolish and daft. I'm referring to u. vedaxcool or whatever u claim to be. oponu oshi
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by boxypane(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2015
mistypiper:
One and only gbese man.
Get ur facts right. Where u put Akwa-ibom, Rivers, Kogi, Ondo etc. Where u come from?
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Jayboi(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2015
boxypane:

Jeeeeezzzzz men! He's he d only one owing workers? Where do u put d likes of oil rich states like akwa Ibom or Rivers or ondo? Can't u see d politics of Omisore/PDP in dis at all.
Make research b4 comments.
It bears down 2 majority of Nairalanders.
you can afford to talk like that because you av ur three square meals provided on a daily basis. Blinded by ur insensitivity. That's the height of daftness
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by eliwa47(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2015
oro pesi je for aregbe oooo! yawa don gasss!
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Jayboi(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2015
boxypane:

Get ur facts right. Where u put Akwa-ibom, Rivers, Kogi, Ondo etc.
Where u come from?
That other states keep quiet doesn't mean they are ok. the arab spring didn't just start overnight. it started with Tunisia when someone decided to put an end to it. This has to stop. financial recklessness must stop. someone must bell the cat
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by chief2006(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2015
omasiagu:
That useless fool should be hung with a fish hook and subsequently tied to a tree and beating to death.

The man annoys me upon hearing his stupid name.
Well osun is experiencing change they voted for.
The Good people of Osun state never voted for him...they were rigged out...he was already owing workers before his re-election...that was why he spent the states money to make sure APC is at the Federal level, now the state is bankrupt.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Isaacpyo04(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2015
vedaxcool:

grin grin the same way Jonathan resigned honorably? Lol question: do taniods know wat honour is?

Anyways, while ultimately the buck falls on ogbenis table, the judge should know the fall of oil prices remains the chief reason osun can np longer meet its obligation not the accumulation of debts.

Dindinrin ni eleyi sha,...
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by thundey95(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
Aregbe about to be shown the way out.....you dont bite more than you can chew

Exactly what he's doing wrong!! putting all sticks in fire at once!!!! hain....
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by boxypane(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2015
Jayboi:

you can afford to talk like that because you av ur three square meals provided on a daily basis. Blinded by ur insensitivity. That's the height of daftness
I can afford 3 square meals coz I refuse to depend on the govt n remain productive, creating service that fills my pocket well.
Now to approach ur lame sense of stupidity and mis-direction. Have u ever visited any state govt secretariate? What u should preach is 4 states to focus on been productive rather than depend on revenue from d FG. Wat is happening to Osun now is simply economics of short run losses, that govt will get to see d light at d end of the tunnel, because d laid down programmes and execution are sensible.
Do u knw they assemble phones( android tabs in Osun)?.
The plight of knowledge of most of u guys who don't read up full articles b4 running ur stinking thoughts on this platform.
Mumu!!!
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

How could that be when Osun's GDP is higher than that of the SE states combined? grin

YOu must be high on weed if you believe this bullshit.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2015
fitzmayowa:

So the states that are not owing were not affected by the drop in oil price right

The bolded is the height of insensitivity and this one of the reason why nigeria is where it is today, if you were one of those been owed for simply working their butts off you will not be making this kind of comments...

Don't let your party affiliation blind you to the glaring failure of aregbe...SMH

Boss You good... In other words he is a blind Fool
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by olawalepopoola: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2015
He is not going ANYWHERE! Na sakara oloje! In the APC controlled House! Day Dreamers!
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2015
fitzmayowa:

So why is a state like Imo and Abia with much allocation and internally-generated affected? Is it not insensitivity too? Abi and Imo's indebtedness to worker is in actual fact close to a year as compared to osun.

Osun state is also in the same level of indebtedness to workers with states like Plateau, Benue etc without much noise. You guys just like much hype.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by sunshine1974(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Kai, I hate dis man with passion, I hope he's impeached.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by gajike: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Mark this space. Even if money is been pluck on d tree in osun aregbe hand will not reach it.
people may not beleive me but wat is happening now is wrath of GOD on aregbe.
If aregbe resign today osun and nigeria will smile again.
U may say d problem is global but do u know GOD can punish d whole world because of a man.
pharaoh sturboness brought plague to d egyptians
if aregbe pay d outstanding salary today another bigger problem is on d way for him

Until he resign or finished his tenure he wont know peace.
He demolished d economic earth of osun MDS
without proper reloction araigement. He brought hardship to many.
i cried as d isrealite did to GOD. behold he demolished on july 13th allocation start falling by july ending. Its hand of GOD. Aregbe i thought u belong to high rank ocultic power why cant they rescue u from this disgrace

mark this space again. Aregbe wont know peace for d rest his life
mimiko demolished in ondo but properly relocate them before demolishion with compesation.
aregbe open ayegbaju mkt 2yrr after destroying our means of living.
That is why ayegbaju mkt has become ghost mkt. Because it was medice after death. Sebi u sturbon oya let see how it goes.
Olosi he pretend to be GOdly not knowing he is an idol k worshiper. That is why he is wicked.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Isaacpyo04(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
juman:
In my opinion I think aregbe has tried for his state (osun).

The projects he did were projects he thought were good things for the state but the reduced allocation from the federal broke many state governments back.

Nevertheless aregbe like other yoruba governors failed to free themselves from oil money, the oil that is not from our region. They failed to go into agriculture massively.

Chief awolowo did his projects from money not from oil but money from agriculture. But the present crop of leaders of today are too clueless and too unserious to do the correct thing.

WHAT PROJECT?
I don't think you have been to osun state ever since aregbe became the governor!, cos if you have, you wouldn't be making this comment.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Pulling which string? Why are people so insensitive? The man is owing, short and simple!

The fact that other states are owing doesn't mean that the 'cry' in osun state is politically motivated! It depends on the consciousness and the refusal of the people to accept the status quo and nonsense excuses the governor is giving?

Will they feed their children with excuses?
Put yourself in their shoes and forget about party affiliation for a while.

When a governor is impeached for lack of payment of salaries then other states and governors will wake up!

Until you start from Abia which owes up to 11 months, I may not take you serious.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2015
peedeeasobie:

My friend your argument is faulty!
Are you more privy to the happenings of the state than the judge?

The fact that you make this argument shows ur insensitivity!
If you were among the workers being owed, you will not come here to brandish your one sided opinion because of party affiliation!

If other states are owing and so what? Does it mean the workers should keep suffering because its happening in other states?

Why would the governor embark on projects that wouldn't generate incomes for the state?

He still collects his salary, his security vote, was busy pouring money into pmb's campaign while workers are suffering! That's inhuman!

By the time a governor is impeached for non- payment of salaries, other states and governors will wake up!

Aregbesola is just as clueless as Jonathan, who borrows money to pay FG workers till the end of his administration.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Jayboi(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2015
boxypane:

I can afford 3 square meals coz I refuse to depend on the govt n remain productive, creating service that fills my pocket well.
Now to approach ur lame sense of stupidity and mis-direction. Have u ever visited any state govt secretariate? What u should preach is 4 states to focus on been productive rather than depend on revenue from d FG. Wat is happening to Osun now is simply economics of short run losses, that govt will get to see d light at d end of the tunnel, because d laid down programmes and execution are sensible.
Do u knw they assemble phones( android tabs in Osun)?.
The plight of knowledge of most of u guys who don't read up full articles b4 running ur stinking thoughts on this platform.
Mumu!!!
I'm happy u av stated ur situation. people like u aren't worth being leaders. u can afford three square meals because u cab work hard and the job is there for u. good. others who u claim aren't worth it and are lazy and are in the govt ate deliberately the cause of their predicament.
I dont know if u even stay in the state but even if u do, u are a slowpoke.
A big fool and u knowing the economy of the state can still talk like this shows how stupid u are. Tell me what are the achievements of this gov. what projects av been completed.
Osun is a civil service state. no doubt. even if the workers are lazy, they must be paid because when u look at one of the essence of civil service, its to allow for spread of wealth of the nation. u don't know all these because u argue blindly and ll keep arguing.
For ur info, I'm a civil servant in the state and if u can see, u ll know I'm good and ok and not hungry because i av people ready to support me. but what any those who av families to cater for. those pensioners dying daily. u didn't think abt that before spitting jargons. The table ll turn one day and u shall av a dose of this I bet.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by vedaxcool(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2015
gbl01:

[s]f course it pains me that someone your age can't see beyond politics and religion. . After all he created you to be cable of independent reasoning not blinded with hatred.

How childish and insensitive your must be![/s]
[img]http://i.pinger.pl/pgr224/332ae3ef00261da84fe58814[/img]
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by vedaxcool(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2015
taharqa:

[s]The Thunder that would strike you, and vedaxcool, has sinz finished it's morning press-up and is already on its way. Yes, that shrill rippling sound you are hearing from a distance is the thunder coming.

You better stay put where you are now until it gets there...[/s]
Why na? You be witch? angry shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by vedaxcool(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Jayboi:
[s]after checking ur profile and ur posts, its so obvious u are an extremist. even a party affiliate won't talk the way u av been talking. u are so foolish and daft. I'm referring to u. vedaxcool or whatever u claim to be. oponu oshi [/s]

After not checking your profile it is obvious you are a troll seeking my attention, ok I have given attention, go and seek no attention.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2015
RALPHOW:
IT IS TIME FOR NIGERIA ACTIVISTS TO MOBILISE WORKERS AND OTHERS IN OSUN
AND CHASE THIS DISORGANISED MAN (AREGBESOLA) OUT OF OFFICE AND EVEN OUT OF OSUN STATE.
HE SAID HE HAS LOST CONTROL OF THE STATE, THE HONOURABLE THING IS TO RESIGN.

We will start from your region that owes more: despite having more revenue and allocations than Osun Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo, are owing up to six months. If you can do this, we will then take you serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation / Lai Mohammed Enjoys Push-Up Exercise With Army Officers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.