Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition (33063 Views)

Aregbesola: Osun Assembly Dismisses Judge’s Petition, Says It Lacks Merit / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

Aregbesola is just as clueless as Jonathan, who borrows money to pay FG workers till the end of his administration.

Read what you wrote and think about it for a moment, does it make sense to you?

Are you aware that nobody will lend money to osun to even pay the salaries?

Why defend folly? If Goodluck was wrong, does that make Aregbesola right? When did Goodluck become the yardstick of measurement of state governors?

Dude, what is going on in Osun is wrong, condemn it and stop the bias analogy
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Impeach that broom waving rascal. grin

And Hooligan
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Jayboi(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
vedaxcool:

After not checking your profile it is obvious you are a troll seeking my attention, ok I have given attention, go and seek no attention.

I need not be dragged in war of words with u. its obvious u av a collection of cartoons on ur phone or source the net for them. shows how childish u are. another downside to ur being an extremist. Get a life and grow up
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Omooba77: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
vedaxcool:

grin grin the same way Jonathan resigned honorably? Lol question: do taniods know wat honour is?

Anyways, while ultimately the buck falls on ogbenis table, the judge should know the fall of oil prices remains the chief reason osun can np longer meet its obligation not the accumulation of debts.

I hope Semiu will have another lie to cover
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Firefire:

I expect him to have resigned honorably, but this is Nigeria. undecided

How can Osun people still allow this failure called Raufu to continue to lead them, this could be Africa Magic. angry

Nollywood
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Jerrosky1986:
Dat Governor na Goat

Wey dem suppose don take do nkwobi since
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by vedaxcool(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2015
Jayboi:

[s]I need not be dragged in war of words with u. its obvious u av a collection of cartoons on ur phone or source the net for them. shows how childish u are. another downside to ur being an extremist. Get a life and grow up[/s]

Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by vedaxcool(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2015
Omooba77:

I hope Semiu will have another lie to cover

cool
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2015
gbl01:

Read what you wrote and think about it for a moment, does it make sense to you?

Are you aware that nobody will lend money to osun to even pay the salaries?

Why defend folly? If Goodluck was wrong, does that make Aregbesola right? When did Goodluck become the yardstick of measurement of state governors?

Dude, what is going on in Osun is wrong, condemn it and stop the bias analogy

Your sentimental post which blind-fold you from seeing what is happening in other state is the greatest height of bias. I wonder why you are so dogmatic about other people's state while other states like Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo with much allocation and internally generated revenue are owing more than six months too. In fact, about half of Nigerian states are owing workers' salaries up till now.

With dwindled external reserves coupled with about $4 trillion internal debt, why did GEJ still needs to borrow money to pay FG workers? Have you ever think of it that if pipeline vandalism, oil theft, etc are adequately controlled, many states would not have found themselves in this shoe?
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2015
barcanista:
Aregbesola should "jejely" resign...

coupled with Governors of states like Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo, Plateau that are owing up to six months too tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

Your sentimental post which blind-fold you from seeing what is happening in other state is the greatest height of bias. I wonder why you are so dogmatic about other people's state while other states like Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo with much allocation and internally generated revenue are owing more than six months too. In fact, about half of Nigerian states are owing workers' salaries up till now.

With dwindled external reserves coupled with about $4 trillion internal debt, why did GEJ still needs to borrow money to pay FG workers? Have you ever think of it that if pipeline vandalism, oil theft, etc are adequately controlled, many states would not have found themselves in this shoe?

Wtf is GEJs own in these? He's out, ain't he? Open a thread to condemn GEJ on salaries. Why are you living the past? Open a thread to bash other states that are owing. This thread was and is for Osun state. Are you really ok or ranting for ranting sake? Nobody is supporting the states that are owing but this thread is for Osun just in case you're yet to notice that

If you're not a paid agent defending your masters then visit a mental home for checks. You really need help
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by boxypane(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2015
Jayboi:

I'm happy u av stated ur situation. people like u aren't worth being leaders. u can afford three square meals because u cab work hard and the job is there for u. good. others who u claim aren't worth it and are lazy and are in the govt ate deliberately the cause of their predicament.
I dont know if u even stay in the state but even if u do, u are a slowpoke.
A big fool and u knowing the economy of the state can still talk like this shows how stupid u are. Tell me what are the achievements of this gov. what projects av been completed.
Osun is a civil service state. no doubt. even if the workers are lazy, they must be paid because when u look at one of the essence of civil service, its to allow for spread of wealth of the nation. u don't know all these because u argue blindly and ll keep arguing.
For ur info, I'm a civil servant in the state and if u can see, u ll know I'm good and ok and not hungry because i av people ready to support me. but what any those who av families to cater for. those pensioners dying daily. u didn't think abt that before spitting jargons. The table ll turn one day and u shall av a dose of this I bet.

U need not go all causing. " Have u forgotten that what is worth doing is worth doing well" with God always on my side, I will always overcome. I cause those that cause My own. U should watch ur tongue.
U say I argue blinbly because of my situation. Don't get me wrong sir, I am not stating that its right d govt keeps its jobless workers hungry or not pay the our humble pensioners there entitlements, or not pay medicals and revitalise the health system of this great state, for God's sake, its only a heartless person who would employ n not pay workers 4 almost a year. Eg Daar communications.
You will take back ur words of insults and causes as I have humbly did.
The way out of this crises is eminent.
Its time the ppl of Osun start thinking 4 demselves.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Jayboi(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2015
before replying some people, its so obvious from their previous posts or topics who they are. even with the state of things in osun. I don't mind the speaker taking over. but that ogbeni shud go. he's incapable of good governance.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2015
Jayboi:

I need not be dragged in war of words with u. its obvious u av a collection of cartoons on ur phone or source the net for them. shows how childish u are. another downside to ur being an extremist. Get a life and grow up

Please leave that guy alone, don't get dragged to his level. You know trying to correct a mentally derailed person will look like you're suffering from same condition
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2015
Jayboi:

He'll never understand reality. Religion and party affiliations has veiled even his conscience
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2015
JackDaniels1:
Honestly this development is a litmus test for the State Assembly chaired by Honourable Najeem Salaam.There is no justification for the Governor not to pay salaries.
Osun receives allocation every month so what is he spending the funds on?I have always ask this pertinent questions;why the rush to develop Osun State?How many Projects can he handle at a time?Execute Projects that has high ROI because of the size of the state.
I cannot even understand the justification for the creation of more Local govt that the Governor is championing.All his advisers had failed.
He should be made to publish the Osun state spending of the allocation received for the past 7 months.

Please impeach this guy Osun house of Assembly.

Obviously, it is either you lack deep research or mental horizon. With 40-50% reduction in allocation how do you think Osun State can cope? Can you just tell me 2-3 genuine sources of internal revenue in Osun that cannot boast of a recognized company?

Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo and Plateau are owing up to six months, yet they have more allocations and revenues than Osun: is Osun an abracadabra state?

While I am not here to justify Aregbe, it is obvious that there is no magic to cure Osun's palaver unless projects like O'yes, O'meal, Construction of new classrooms, provision of school uniforms is stopped if they are revocable.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

coupled with Governors of states like Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo, Plateau that are owing up to six months too tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sure. But go get people in those states to cry out, get Judges in those states to send petitions. This thread is for Osun

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Jayboi(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2015
boxypane:

U need not go all causing. " Have u forgotten that what is worth doing is worth doing well" with God always on my side, I will always overcome. I cause those that cause My own. U should watch ur tongue.
U say I argue blinbly because of my situation. Don't get me wrong sir, I am not stating that its right d govt keeps its jobless workers hungry or not pay the our humble pensioners there entitlements, or not pay medicals and revitalise the health system of this great state, for God's sake, its only a heartless person who would employ n not pay workers 4 almost a year. Eg Daar communications.
You will take back ur words of insults and causes as I have humbly did.
The way out of this crises is eminent.
Its time the ppl of Osun start thinking 4 demselves.
I wish some pensioners see all ur posts then u ll know what it truly means to curse. you say osun pple shud wake and blah blah blah. how has the state been existing for long? whether or not we like it, allocation cant increase overnight. I'm happy u understand the plight of the citizenry but u don't change policies at the expense of others moreso when life is involved.
you preach by example. that's the best form of teaching I know. you don't go abt dIshing out state funds for campaigning and extravagant lifestyle. you don't undertake frivolous or irresponsible or unrealisable projects just because u want pple to say u are working. no. its wrong.
there's what they call economic forecasting. it tells u the impacts of present actions in the future.
this same gov once said he doesn't need to rely on allocation before he pays. now what has happened?
he was advised by the former minister for finance on how to spend yet they think they know best.
guy. lets stop supporting mediocrity. lets be plain and say the truth.
its not as if civil servants are lazy. in fact. leme tell u, hardly will u see one that doesn't av some other biz to augment the low pay they receive but for how long will it sustain them. seven month fah. its much. we av families and children that go to school.
not everyone have the opportunity to work iv chevron or provide services like u.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2015
gbl01:

Wtf is GEJs own in these? He's out, ain't he? Open a thread to condemn GEJ on salaries. Why are you living the past? Open a thread to bash other states that are owing. This thread was and is for Osun state. Are you really ok or ranting for ranting sake? Nobody is supporting the states that are owing but this thread is for Osun just in case you're yet to notice that

If you're not a paid agent defending your masters then visit a mental home for checks. You really need help

I wonder how a slowpoke believe that everybody that has a contrary opinion apart from your dogmatic belief is being paid. If you don't want to live in past as you claimed, was the salaries owe by about nineteen out of thirty-six states owe under the present administration? Though there may be other reasons, majority of these states sited 40-50% reduction in allocation as the main cause.

You and your self acclaimed paid agent bored us with Osun's thread everyday, but you sentimental mind refuse to tell you that Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo are owing more than six months too despite having much allocations and internal revenue more than Osun: may be they are clean now because they are from your region.

For your information, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ekiti, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kogi. Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Zamfara owe their employees salary arrears of at least 6 months. You can deepen your online research.

I can even help you, just click on the following threads so that your eyes can be opened - http://www..ng/2015/06/14/see-the-list-of-states-owing-workers-6-months-salaries-and-above-why-are-they-now-insulting-osun-alone/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/23-states-owing-workers-says-labour/

Goodluck to you under President-with-no-certificate's administration.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by chamboy(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Firefire sha wan make dem impeach Aregbe... I don't care anyways, dey should sha not give it to Omisore,... Davido's Dad would b a great Option abeg..
Make HKN Gang turn Osun To Las Vegas
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2015
gbl01:

Sure. But go get people in those states to cry out, get Judges in those states to send petitions. This thread is for Osun

Why do you guys always cry on Osun's affairs while states from your region with much allocations and revenues are still owing?
For your information, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ekiti, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kogi. Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Zamfara owe their employees salary arrears of at least 6 months. You can deepen your online research.

I can even help you, just click on the following threads so that your eyes can be opened - http://www..ng/2015/06/14/see-the-list-of-states-owing-workers-6-months-salaries-and-above-why-are-they-now-insulting-osun-alone/

Take note!
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

I wonder how a slowpoke believe that everybody that has a contrary opinion apart from your dogmatic belief is being paid. If you don't want to live in past as you claimed, was the salaries owe by about nineteen out of thirty-six states owe under the present administration? Though there may be other reasons, majority of these states sited 40-50% reduction in allocation as the main cause.

You and your self acclaimed paid agent bored us with Osun's thread everyday, but you sentimental mind refuse to tell you that Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo are owing more than six months too despite having much allocations and internal revenue more than Osun: may be they are clean now because they are from your region.

Goodluck to you under President-with-no-certificate's administration.

Please always read to understand and not to comment or insult.

This thread is for Osun, create thread for the other states owing and everyone will join you to talk abt them.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

Why do you guys always cry on Osun's affairs while states from your region with much allocations and revenues are still owing?

Take note!

You're the one crying to defend the man who even accept he's clueless on how to proceed.

The site is in the south west, the thread is about Osun. Should people start shouting on an Osun thread abt other States?

Have you not got an iota of common sense?
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Jayboi(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

Take note!
my brother. speak for ursef . we in osun say not to bad governance. u can as well open a thread for ur state.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by boxypane(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Jayboi:

I wish some pensioners see all ur posts then u ll know what it truly means to curse. you say osun pple shud wake and blah blah blah. how has the state been existing for long? whether or not we like it, allocation cant increase overnight. I'm happy u understand the plight of the citizenry but u don't change policies at the expense of others moreso when life is involved.
you preach by example. that's the best form of teaching I know. you don't go abt dIshing out state funds for campaigning and extravagant lifestyle. you don't undertake frivolous or irresponsible or unrealisable projects just because u want pple to say u are working. no. its wrong.
there's what they call economic forecasting. it tells u the impacts of present actions in the future.
this same gov once said he doesn't need to rely on allocation before he pays. now what has happened?
he was advised by the former minister for finance on how to spend yet they think they know best.
guy. lets stop supporting mediocrity. lets be plain and say the truth.
its not as if civil servants are lazy. in fact. leme tell u, hardly will u see I've that doesn't av some other biz to augment the low pay they receive but for how long will it sustain them. seven month fah. its much. we av families and children that go to school.
not everyone have the opportunity to work iv chevron or provide services like u.

We shall all Overcome Bro. I just hope d situation will not be politicized by those hungry looting criminals we call politicians. Its quite an unfortunate situation though.
I hope he keeps to his promise of pay b4 June ending.
Respect.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Jayboi(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2015
boxypane:

We shall all Overcome Bro. I just hope d situation will not be politicized by those hungry looting criminals we call politicians. Its quite an unfortunate situation though.
I hope he keeps to his promise of pay b4 June ending.
Respect.
on point bro. that's my 'like' for ur statement
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2015
gbl01:

You're the one crying to defend the man who even accept he's clueless on how to proceed.

The site is in the south west, the thread is about Osun. Should people start shouting on an Osun thread abt other States?

Have you not got an iota of common sense?

I know how your type always result to bashing in the face of crystal-clearing evidence, but it is astonishing how bigot like you think you are wiser, while in actual sense you just begin to develop wisdom. Abia owes up to 11 months, likewise Cross River, Imo, Bauchi, Benue, Plateau, Zamfara who are owing up to six months just like Osun: how many threads have been opened on other states? Why can't you show us the one you have opened if no one else does?

He who comes with equity must come with clean hand. Get this fact drilled into your empty skull.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Ephemmm: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Jayboi:

my brother. speak for ursef . we in osun say not to bad governance. u can as well open a thread for ur state.

So, you have resulted to personalizing Osun abi with my analysis? What gives you assurance that I am not from Osun too?
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Jayboi(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

So, you have resulted to personalizing Osun abi with my analysis? What gives you assurance that I am not from Osun too?
I want to believe u are not from osun. and if u are, u must be supporting the actions of the state gov. leme tell u, osun is reliant on allocation to sustain it. in truth, its not good but its the bitter fact we av to stomach. it has a big population to cater for. these civil servants we talk of. when they receive salaries, they don't go to ibadan or Lagos to flex their money. they spend it here. the self employed, market men, masons, bricklayers and even the bank get the money. it revolves round the state. we are not like ur place where u can to some extent afford to keep quiet even when not paid. and its not as if we av accepted our situations hook, like and sinker. condemn bad governance. these gov need be put on their toes. they spend recklessly. they av been advised before now. I personally don't like okonjo because her policies are harsh for the Nigerian populace but yet, she was right as regards spending by the govs. open a thread, speak for ur state and if osun news bores u, ignore but don't criticize those that condemn the gov cause we av our points.
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2015
Dollyak:
The imam of OSUN will soon call Honorable Najeem Salaam into order. This is not going anywhere.
How do you mean?
Re: Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

I know how your type always result to bashing in the face of crystal-clearing evidence, but it is astonishing how bigot like you think you are wiser, while in actual sense you just begin to develop wisdom. Abia owes up to 11 months, likewise Cross River, Imo, Bauchi, Benue, Plateau, Zamfara who are owing up to six months just like Osun: how many threads have been opened on other states? Why can't you show us the one you have opened if no one else does?

He who comes with equity must come with clean hand. Get this fact drilled into your empty skull.

Do you actually read and understand or are you some sort of robot programmed to spill same junk?

The thread is of Osun, create a new one for the other States owing. Aregbe has failed and his people are calling him out. Period. Go get other states to call out their governors.

BTW, you can keep insulting, it's who you are and how you were raised.

Several states owing doesn't make Aregbe right... There be states that ain't owing.

Wouldn't reply u afterwards, ethno-political blindness requires spiritual cleansing, so can't help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.