Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Do I Have To End The Relationship Just To Please My Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have To End The Relationship Just To Please My Friends? (559 Views)

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / Is Relationship Just All About Sex? / My Relationship Just Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have To End The Relationship Just To Please My Friends? by Wilson125(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
my male friends are exhibiting different characters ever since I found love with this girl, just a month in the relationship and they want me to end it, they don't come to my house anymore, they will not talk to me or be around me when she is around, they don't just want me in a relationship with her all under the clouds of hate, they can't tell me any other reason apart from saying she insults... I should get someone else, like seriously I have said everything to them but hell no, they want us to separate... do I have to break up with her just to please em?
Re: Do I Have To End The Relationship Just To Please My Friends? by Cutehector(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
They may knw smth abt the babe which u don't. Why not ask them d main reason why dey y dnt want u to marry her
Re: Do I Have To End The Relationship Just To Please My Friends? by vivypretty(f): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
you are the one in the relationship not them and if you think the girl is good enough for u to date her then I don't see any reason not to date.As long as they do not have any valuable reason to stop you then let them go.U ARE NOT GOING TO MARRY THEM NEITHER WILL THEY CHOOSE A WIFE/GIRLFRIEND FOR U
Re: Do I Have To End The Relationship Just To Please My Friends? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ask ur friends, dat have any of deir friends whc dey know dated her, or ask dem dat dey shd tell u sumtin u dont know abt her,

dis is my advice to u, dnt live ur life to ever please ur friends, learn how to live witout ur friends.
Re: Do I Have To End The Relationship Just To Please My Friends? by chigoizie7(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmmmm, well, let me be quick to tell u that, any gal I am dating is also dating my friends.

Those guys? Bunch of stup!d and craizy fellows (me, inclusive)we all call our gf's "ashaawo" and d gals also call us dat too,dats how craizy we are.

We all are stup!d in a lovely way, we love that stup!dity like that.

Old gf's welcomes a new gf to any of the guys with a party.

We don't cheat, cos we all have our backs.( Ok, we were all wrong here, cos na only me and my gf be the real ashawos, that's why I am single @least for now)

Quarrels don't take long cos we all make sure it settled Asap.

Who ever dat is @ fault, is cautioned Asap.

We all hang out together. Most times, the gals take us the guys out.

Na those kind friendship woman wan come spoil for me? Dem never born am.

The gal has to put up with them oooh.

Me and my friends are one big family even their gf's too.

Why would my own gf be excluded?

Different tales for diff folks, any gal that accepts me cos I drink and smoke weed can as well be.

Oga it all depends on how close u re with ur friends. For ur gf to be insulting ur friends, mean she has got no manner, she lacks ethics of life, ur friends ha been there for u even b4 her, why would she want to break that?

Left for me, bros, free dat b!tch, as she take wan scatter u an ur friends,na so she go take wan scatter u an ur family as well.

I am single now though, so, u might not take me serious.
Re: Do I Have To End The Relationship Just To Please My Friends? by GeneralQuamdeen: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Use this approach and i bet you will know where to turn.. Call all of them one day, sit them down and start like this.. ''i have noticed that you stop wanting my companionship ever since i have been dati cinderella.. Please, is there something i should know about that girl that is pushing you guys away.. I met you before her, so i cant lose you just because of her.. So tell me what i need to know..'' so if they didnt give a reason enought to convince you.. F..uck them, they are just jealous.
However, dont forget to vote Jarizod today for Mr. Nairaland. See my signature. God Bless
Re: Do I Have To End The Relationship Just To Please My Friends? by daben1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
If your friends still dictate for you, then you're not even worthy of having a girl friend

(1) (Reply)

Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl / .. / Please I Need!!!!!!!!! Hellppppp!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.