Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias (38872 Views)

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest / PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by berrystunn(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Abugab:
PDP should keep quite.
What happened during Salisu Buari, Felicia Etteh, Okadigbo, Evan(s) Enwerem......?
PDP led legislative assemblies had worse happenings than this.
How can they blame PMB who has chosen to allow the indepence of the legislature prevail if not that we have greedy fools constituting the 8th national assembly?
PDP were waiting for PMB to be dictatorial as an ex military personnel and use that to justify their pre-election campaigns but they are shocked to see him following the constitution unlike OBJ. Despite that they have still gone ahead to criticize without thinking about their misrule. If it was apga or labour parties that spoke I would have listened but certainly not morally deficient pdp that has brought the nation down.
Nonsense.....

Tah...go and sleep

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by danielChigozie(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
simseg01:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185644-pdp-condemns-house-fracas-accuses-buhari-of-bias.html
dat is the change buhari was talking abt. I pity dose dat vote for change
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by berrystunn(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
DeMekus:

That's how we describe a DULLARD! grin

lol
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by discusant: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Truth is that too many Nigerians who sympathize with APC are sympathetic to military dictatorship.

These people still live in the era of military dictatorship, hence they call on PMB and leaders of APC to intervene in the choice of leaders for APC-led legislative houses.

But such manner of choosing officers of legislative houses is anti-democracy, as it creates a dictatorship of the executive arm of government.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by sunshine1974(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Do u mean d same buhari dat ordered Dogara and saraki to accept d party candidates? Buhari is just pretending jare.
dustmalik:
Buhari stated it on several occasions, that he won't interfere in the matters of the National Assembly. Now they are accusing him of interference? What on earth are they talking about? PDP is confused, and don't know what to criticize anymore.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
berrystunn:

buhari is not responding not because he had plans, but because he dont know what to do...or say lol
says who,we don't respond to foools,we have work to do,unlike your pdp tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided
Oliseh metuh? The fat butted foolbastard? grin The time wey National assembly lawmakers were teargased,who gave the orders? Anyway, what happened today was really shameful to say the least. APC, my party going down in a blink of my eye. Smh.
Where you go hide? hehehe grin
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by tommykiwi(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
PDP una get mouth abeg! Apchit party go fall soon.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by koolly009: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Register for a language course with "KOOL-END LANGUAGE CENTRE, Gwarinpa.
We teach German, French,Russian, Italian, Chinese, Spanish & English.
+Reg/ preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch.
Venue: No 3, B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa.
Call. 08035949272

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by sunshine1974(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
If d senators and reps in dere respective zones refuse dere candidature den why forcing d senator and reps on dem. Ordinary mock exam sorry election dey failed. Then what do u xpect? APC shld concentrate on choosing ministers for buhari and leave saraki and Dogara alone pls. This is a sure case of winner takes all. Akume, lawan and co shld take heart. How can u fight for governor after looosing den u start fighting for commissioner. Lawan doesn't have shame at all. IRANU ABASHA

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by onatisi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
leftyansh:

Finally, the PDP commended all its members (past and present) in the House of Representatives for their maturity and dignifying conduct in line with the ideals of its founding fathers on democracy built on peace and unity.

see punchline
pdp is beating apc to a retreat, sooner or later the apc leadership will have to succumb to dogara and saraki in order not to look irresponsible and unserious . They will have to beat a retreat and fight another day. Pdp using its wisdom to bring sanity into the skulls of democracy animals .

3 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by anonimi: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Abugab:
PDP should keep quite.
What happened during Salisu Buari, Felicia Etteh, Okadigbo, Evan(s) Enwerem......?

Where have you been

Patricia Etteh defects to APC

Former Speaker, House of Representatives, Hon. Patricia Olubunmi Etteh, yesterday defected to the ruling All progressive Congress APC with thousands of her supporters in Irewole, Ayedaade and Isokan Federal constituency in Osun State.

The former speaker, in a rally led by the Governor of Osun State, Mr Rauf Aregbesola, druming support for the candidates of APC in this month’s elections noted that her coming to the party was long overdue.

Etteh told the huge crowd that she decided to join the APC because of the party’s progressive policies and the love for the masses, saying that her decision was to join the progressives so that she will be able to contribute her quota to the development of the people.

She commended Governor Aregbesola for the positive change he has brought to the state in the past four and a half years, noting that the transformation of the state under APC is glaring for all to see.

Aregbesola while admitting the former Speaker and her supporters in Ikoyi, Apomu, Ikire, Araromi Owu, Orile Owu and Gbongan‎.

He enjoined voters in the local government areas and the whole state to vote for all the candidates of APC across board.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/patricia-etteh-defects-apc/#sthash.HsOmhno6.dpuf

Just like many other former PDP gladiators that were welcomed heartily by APC in its glory days grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by chynie: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
mrvitalis:
Why bring baba into this

are u always high on weed

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by GreatEngineer(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
mrvitalis:
Why bring baba into this

Because Baba is the president of Nigeria so everything that happen in the country concern him , especially something of this magnitude.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by anonimi: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
EggovinMma:
Anyway, what happened today was really shameful to say the least.
APC, my party going down in a blink of my eye. Smh.

I can feel your pain. Please accept my heartfelt condolence and sympathy for the let down and DECEPTION about which many were FOREWARNED but chose to ignore wise counsel freely given.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-w3616-MiOlY/VMS-W-IAuUI/AAAAAAAEXj0/puKhCx2TjBk/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jorussia:
PDP should not worry themselves, dogara and saraki in the next couple of weeks,will announce their defection to PDP.For olisa metuh to drag pmb into this matter,shows that is perhaps suffering from an undisclosed mental ailment. It is on record, that it is non direct involvement of pmb in this matter,that has lead it to degenerate to this level.

It's the same ailment Liar Mohammed suffered when he dragged the Presidency into every matter... Abi the madness get level?
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by dustmalik: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
sunshine1974:
Do u mean d same buhari dat ordered Dogara and saraki to accept d party candidates? Buhari is just pretending jare.
Could you show me where he was quoted to have ordered Saraki and Dogara to accept candidates? What he said was that, though he would work with whomever emerges, but he was disappointed that both Saraki and Dogara went against the Party’s directives.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Caseless: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no mind PDP na who get their time again in Nigeria,except barcanista,temitemi and mama peace,jonathan don even abandon dem

Jonathan snubbed them too. They let him down by supporting the same saraki that was the architect behind gej's downfall.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by berrystunn(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
says who,we don't respond to foools,we have work to do,unlike your pdp tongue

buhari and APC don't know what there doing ?
NO direction
NO plans

dont worry i will Quote you after 90 days in office on the above line

it almost 30 days now
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by winterfell007(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
simseg01:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185644-pdp-condemns-house-fracas-accuses-buhari-of-bias.html
From the look of things PDP appears to be right in condemning the commotion that took place. but what comes to mind is the alleged question of Buhari's democratic credentials. i'm sure of GEJ will be bursting with laughter in Otueke. personally i think buhari should reign in on the matter and douse the tense situation in APC cacuses. Metuh may be rite. does buhari possess the democratic credential to lead a democratic Nigeria. that's a million dollar question. peace
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by darlingtonNYIG(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
omenka:
Imagine the trash coming from that damned Wadata Plaza. Isn't this what PDP had always wanted?? If this wasn't what they craved so badly, why their shameful connivance with Saraki and Dogara to subvert the will of their party??

Now they wanna turn around and blame Buhari for this- oh I see, they would rather have him tear-gas them the same way their democracy hero and icon did when things appeared to have turned against him in the same House last year.

What a pity.
now you accuse the pdp of supporting indiscipline because it supported a candidate of its choice, but when the opposition did so in 2011 you people hailed it as a move in the right direction. The fact remains that APC is so immature and authoritarian when dictating to its duly elected party members. It is clear and constitutional for the legislature to elect its leaders with minimal interference from the ruling party; at least, 2011 was a foot in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by mindurword(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
A.P.C PANDORA BOX IS OPEN AGAIN CONTINUE FAKE PARTY
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Minlax(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
As a Nigerian studying in the UK, I am always continously disgraced by these sort of news from my country.

The members of the national assembly are supposed to be the elites of the society, yet many SUG have more.decorum than them.

If folks like this are at the helm of affairs, there is no hope for Nigerians.
I beg 2 differ, this is actually what makes people talk about us, Nigerians, off course the fracas is a mess but after d mess there is always fresh air.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by sunshine1974(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
It's still on front page abeg, "APC/ Buhari orders Saraki and Dogara to accept party candiadtes" go and check
dustmalik:

Could you show me where he was quoted to have ordered Saraki and Dogara to accept candidates? What he said was that, though he would work with whomever emerges, but he was disappointed that both Saraki and Dogara went against the Party’s directives.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by IYANGBALI: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
berrystunn:

buhari and APC don't know what there doing ?
NO direction
NO plans

dont worry i will Quote you after 90 days in office on the above line

it almost 30 days now

abeg you get suya?I wan smoke gari
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by reuben79: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
can u imagine, jst common olisa metuh, talking rubbish to great party i no blame u, i blame saraki master of scatter scatter.metuh ur party members asked u to resign u refused and u here talking rubbish.is Nt ur faulty ohhhh
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by berrystunn(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
abeg you get suya?I wan smoke gari

i get packer and xo
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by cabaliciouscabal: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Olisa Methu u still av a long way to go, talking about playing dis opposition role, d last tym I checked Lai Muhammed offered u a free training to learn ow to be a gd opposition twitter, but it seems u ar shying away or not really know d job u ar in for, Buhari says he doesn't want to interfere in NASS palava, u ar saying he must, Pele I hope u know dias not much roger in dis ur new role, is Work. Work, Work and work . U ar taking abt fighting on d floor of d house, have u forgotten Etteh Saga, Wat abt d five different igbo Senate President we had simultaneously. Pls I advice u to go for d lesson. U need it more dan a white man needs cigarette.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Elueme:
The desperation of the President Buhari from Daura and his co-travellers in the anarchist party called APC has just got to another crescendo.. APC should as a matter of honour swallow her bitter pills, accept defeat and restrategise. By their actions more Nigerians can see through the prism of their hypocrisy as a people whose only uniting interest was gnashing power from Jonathan without having an enduring love for another hence the clash of interest. Now that things are falling apart, the centre got to find a hold but can that ever be again? After the events of recent time.. I hope this change is not a scam?
You are nothing but a fat fo.ol! Your brain is messed up!!! wallahi tallahi.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
winterfell007:

From the look of things PDP appears to be right in condemning the commotion that took place. but what comes to mind is the alleged question of Buhari's democratic credentials. i'm sure of GEJ will be bursting with laughter in Otueke. personally i think buhari should reign in on the matter and douse the tense situation in APC cacuses. Metuh may be rite. does buhari possess the democratic credential to lead a democratic Nigeria. that's a million dollar question. peace
You are one of the cretinous creatures crawling about on nairaland . What is the fate of the black man?
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by nkem123(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
UnknownT:
When the various states houses of assembly elected their principal officers, did the state party chapters tell them who to select? The more APC tries to claim party supremacy, the more things spoil
ofcourse the state party did.it's d culture and jurisdiction of any party to appoint principal officers both at d state and federal level.Saraki and Dogara are only doing d bidding of d opposition for selfish interest.PDP has been practicing that, same with APC at state level.why should Saraki and Dogara flout d party directives? I blame PMB for all this.
SAI Obasanjo, who is Saraki or Dogara
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by nationwide1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
ayusco85:
PDP should just shut up. During their time from 1999, wasn't the national assembly more dramatic than what's happening in this 8th national assembly?
Are you giving excuse for that show of shame?

I thought APC came to set a new standard of governance in Nigeria.

All I've seen is that they are same with PDP if not worse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport / Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) / Pondei Ignored Doctors' Advice To Attend Hearing - NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.