Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias (38874 Views)

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest / PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by tinuolababy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
pdp should stfu angry angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
There is no difference in both parties (APC and PDP). They criticize themselves destructively and fight each other when it comes to power and sharing of money. It's quite unfortunate this is where we find ourselves today. It's so painful that all their shameless act is not in the best interest of Nigerians but for their own selfish interest.

For your best and latest quality stone coated roofing tiles (Bond, Classic, Shingle, Shake, Roman designs) from DS Rooftile, South Korea.

CALL/WHATSAPP LANRE: 07036136517.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by hazyfm: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Elueme:
The desperation of the President Buhari from Daura and his co-travellers in the anarchist party called APC has just got to another crescendo.. APC should as a matter of honour swallow her bitter pills, accept defeat and restrategise. By their actions more Nigerians can see through the prism of their hypocrisy as a people whose only uniting interest was gnashing power from Jonathan without having an enduring love for another hence the clash of interest. Now that things are falling apart, the centre got to find a hold but can that ever be again? After the events of recent time.. I hope this change is not a scam?

olodo
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Destinyfavour(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
The children drama at national assembly is not helping the poor masses. The earlier APC settles down for governance, the better for the nation. Its obvious APC didn't prepare well for governance that's why all the wahala we are witnessing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Ossyno44: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
“If a party that has since March 28, 2015 when it got its victory, about 90 days ago, cannot resolve a basic issue of selecting its leadership in the National Assembly, clearly, their competence for national governance comes to question”, the PDP stated.

Well Said, Olisa Metuh

5 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:
The goodnews is, buhari doesn't respond to every nonsense. Pdp can keep talking even when they are not supposed to talk.

Buhahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by abdulabbakar(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
When you realised that u are unto a thrash...
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Instead of condemning the shameful act generally whether caused by APC or PDP, you are already putting everything on APC, This is not how to be a credible opposition. Being a PDP everyone knows what you will say is APC caused it and therefore no one will care to read your comment.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by frankyychiji(f): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Anybody who thinks the Daura President is truly indifferent to what is happening in the NASS must have another thinking coming! Buhari has been running things from underground. He clearly preferred Lawan to Saraki, his body language gives him away. Its also because of Buharis secret disposition that favours the Gbaja group, they were emboldened to attempt to snatch the maze!

#babaonechance

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by KesterG: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Knock ur heads if u like but sincerely speakin APC as a political party is a mess.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by seedorfg(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Apc ti ko eran m'ero, awon eyan bi saraki ati dogara grin , so they call it Change !
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC still playing opposition! They've not realized they are the ruling party! Nensense!*in yoruba
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by scentmarlc(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Politics is a dirty game. I just couldnt stop laughing wen i was watching its highlight on channels . God save us all in dis country.

Nice one op

Simseg01 godsmercy1 i hope you have read my signature.
Voting is still on bosses.

[size=20pt]Abeg stop scrolling joor cheesygrin, oya read and click my signature abegcheesygrin[/size]
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by berrystunn(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Is clear that Buhari and APC don't know what they're doing ......

Am waiting for more Fxxkup .
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why should this fool bring Buhari into this?
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Sirguytuu: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Metuh talking as if when pdp was in power, they never fought. Which group is known for throwing sits, if i may ask. Does he think Nigerians have short memories?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by emmygoldlee(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Olisa metuh is still learning with this kind of waterdown response from pdp.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by scentmarlc(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
seedorfg:
Apc ti ko eran m'ero, awon eyan bi saraki ati dogara grin , so they call it Change !

Hehehehehehhegringrin

Baba donxab and kexterG....i hail thee. Check my signature.

[size=20pt]Abeg stop scrolling joor cheesygrin, oya read and click my signature abegcheesygrin[/size]
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Abugab(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
PDP should keep quite.
What happened during Salisu Buari, Felicia Etteh, Okadigbo, Evan(s) Enwerem......?
PDP led legislative assemblies had worse happenings than this.
How can they blame PMB who has chosen to allow the indepence of the legislature prevail if not that we have greedy fools constituting the 8th national assembly?
PDP were waiting for PMB to be dictatorial as an ex military personnel and use that to justify their pre-election campaigns but they are shocked to see him following the constitution unlike OBJ. Despite that they have still gone ahead to criticize without thinking about their misrule. If it was apga or labour parties that spoke I would have listened but certainly not morally deficient pdp that has brought the nation down.
Nonsense.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by godoluwa(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
exemen:
WELL... I DONT BLAME PDP THEY WANT PMB TO RUSH INTO THE CHOSING OF MINISTERS SO THAT HE CAN END UP AS A FAILURE LIKE GEJ......
ABEG LET MY HUMBLE GEJ BE. E DON...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by anonimi: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:
The goodnews is, buhari doesn't respond to every nonsense. Pdp can keep talking even when they are not supposed to talk.

He can't respond because he is Brainless Bubu, so NO surprise there surely cheesy

the ugly development brings to question, President Muhammadu Buhari and his party’s commitment to democracy, unity and the stability of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by igbakigba2t15: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
NASS HOUSE..... PLEASE REMEMBER....NO WORK NO PAY....FIGHTING IN PUBLIC ATTRACTS SANCTIONS....NO IMMUNITY TO FIGHT...POLICE PLEASE NOTE!

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Skoopy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
PDP has been a shame and a national disgrace for sixteen whole years, and I bet they are very determined to sponsor APC to failure if they (APC) fails to put it's house in order.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by berrystunn(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:

buhari is not responding not because he had plans, but because he dont know what to do...or say lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by exemen: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
godoluwa:
ABEG LET MY HUMBLE GEJ BE. E DON...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by bamironautos: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Its a shame that PDP and their cohorts in the APC are on a mission to still our "Change". No surprise to see PDP congratulating Dogara. Show me your friend, and I will tell you who you are.

Olisa Mentu, I know you will continue to talk cause if you dont talk, your mouth will be smelling. Keep talking. Your clueless is out of power. There is nothing you can do. shameless. You are yet to pay the contractors you hired to campaign and paste posters for your "dead product" in the last presidential election. Nigerians are done with you forever.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by tsephanyah(f): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
PDP" power" PDP" power PDP power. Nigeria" sai buhari toh mungode
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by DeMekus: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC show of shame live on Tv today. Old men shamelessly exchanging fists in the house of Reps. It's not yet 3 months since they took over but they're already showing us that they're incapable. Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Christoskurion: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
When they were jumping fence in the previous administration,some persons were busy criticising Dr Goodluck Jonathan and were applauding them. Now,the real change has come,lets all enjoy it.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:
no mind PDP na who get their time again in Nigeria,except barcanista,temitemi and mama peace,jonathan don even abandon dem
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by DeMekus: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
berrystunn:

buhari is not responding not because he had plans, but because he dont know what to do...or say lol
That's how we describe a DULLARD! grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by mohisi: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
mrvitalis:
Why bring baba into this
PDP even ve d gods to talk abt rule of law,is a shame 2 PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pondei Ignored Doctors' Advice To Attend Hearing - NDDC / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.