Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias (38873 Views)

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest / PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Forwetinnah: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
And some people were chanting PDP power and Dogara in the background. ...Nigeria ooo!! grin
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Rexyl(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
the struggle between Change and Transformation, who wins? I pray both win and Nigeria will be like paradise within few months
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:
if had kept shut and not say he will work with whoever emerged in both houses, I think we wouldn't have been where we are today. BUHARI caused us our loss at NASS.
Yeah, but APC need to keep its house in order otherwise if this factional and individual interest keeps rearing its head among members, it will lead to a serious disintegration in the party which will definitely lead to a massive team up against the party and PDP will make good use of the cracked wall of the party . APC should be watchful.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Dahnify70(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sirguytuu:
Metuh talking as if when pdp was in power, they never fought. Which group is known for throwing sits, if i may ask. Does he think Nigerians have short memories?

So APC, 's CHANGE is a scam.

So they are birds of the same feathers.

Apc does not have bearing.

PARAMBULATING PARTY
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by naira0(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Abugab(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
anonimi:

Where have you been

I should be asking you where you have been.
Patricia Etteh was a full member of PDP and she was speaker under PDP and my reference to her is in reaction to Olisa Metuh's statement today against the APC.
Etteh being in APC now doesn't change that historical fact that she was a me ever of that house under PDP and was speaker under PDP. Please don't mix up my position as it is very clear.
If we have to discuss Etteh that should be a matter for another day but you completely misunderstood me here probably because you had a preemption.

Just like many other former PDP gladiators that were welcomed heartily by APC in its glory days grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by ocelot2006(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
You've got to love the PDP cheesy . nice one.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Decentdamsel(f): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
mohisi:
PDP even ve d gods to talk abt rule of law,is a shame 2 PDP
. My dear,its not gods...its guts
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Omadachi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Am really shocked and disappointed with what is happening in both chambers.Is unfortunate that some of the APC leaders have allow personal ego or interest to surpass national interest.If they continue like this I don't see the party achieving anything.What a pity.Come to think that am one of GMB supporter.What a shame.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Pavarottii(m): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2015
ayusco85:
PDP should just shut up. During their time from 1999, wasn't the national assembly more dramatic than what's happening in this 8th national assembly?
During whose tenure, u av forgotten that the tear gas scenario and jumping of fence, where also by APC legislators.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Emyandrea(m): 2:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Bros na wa 4 u ooo. Afta discrediting d PDP 4 dere allegation on APC n PMB 4 d fracas in d NASS, u stil said however it's PMB's negligence dt Hs made ds mata reach ds level. Meaning it's PMB fault n clearly lacks sum democratic skills. U saying A n B @ d same time
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by pasol4real(m): 2:28am On Jun 26, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Everyone is watching. All we want and pray for is a prosperous Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Sorry dat will never happen with apc in charge.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Realist2: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2015
APC a party that has Violence as their unwritten manifesto has imported their internal controversy into NASS-Olisa Metuh.

Oya Mr Liar Mohammed come and respond to this !!
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by omodayomi(f): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2015
PDP power to the shameless, so they have opinion as if they are not behind the scene when they empower saraki against the wish of his party. they have mouth to talk after scolding a child and asking him not to cry. saraki and dogara lawmakers that refused to take directives from their party but what to make laws to guide millions of people. grin. lawlessness amidst our lawmakers.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by domido(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2015
See Kettle calling pot black!!! What political party started in-house fight? Mr.Metuh, e be like say u no knw wetin una don do. When som1 even died. Where did dis Senators originate? Oga Metuh abeg park well. No bring PMB enta dis matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport / Pondei Ignored Doctors' Advice To Attend Hearing - NDDC / Ali Mohammed Magashi Is From Niger Republic & Not Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.