Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias (38889 Views)

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest / PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Pot calling kettle black.
PDP = APC
Birds of the same feather.
Olisa Metuh STFU!
fly together even at night
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Accuracysunero(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
For the APC not able to resolve this issue since 28 march shows how disorganize n clueless they are. The president shd not let theses rascals thwart d change we voted for. PMB intervene ASAP.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by kaboninc(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
EggovinMma:
Alas! Bunch self serving bastards. smiley

So you dey this place sef? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nely77(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Things had never got this messy at the national assembly before now. I think APC is not in any way matured to take this country to anywhere (forth or back). Everything has been at stand-still since APC was sworn in. I hope they don't take us back to 1993. We want to move forward. APC should wake up now or apologise to PDP.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by strongerthaneva(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Now I can see that PDP has finally finished..Now they have no one to be looking up in the upper power house of the country highest authority rather supporting APC who is not even ready to decamp for tension in the house.So olisa metuh u still need lesson to learn to be a gud spokeperson...Just make comments in supportive of ur party only ok..
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by maestroz: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
The new Mantra of APC

APC Shame!
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by friedcorn: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
chaiiii

[size=20pt]FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY AND E-CRACY
LADIES HERE IS YOUR MAN. HANDSOME, BRILLIANT,:WITTY AND JOVIAL.

GUYS THIS IS YOUR PAL.

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR VOTES BEFORE 6PM.
MAKE UNA HELP US VOTE NA
PEOPLE FROM WORK UNA WELCOME O. ABEG WE NEED UNA TOO.

TYPE
I VOTE FOR IAMKINGZLEE CC NLJEGA
CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW[/size]
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
SOLUTION IS: Close down the senate. Nigerians will be okay with a unicameral house of representatives alone because it is more representative and nearer to the grassroots than the senate.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Banter1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by OdionOdion: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
PDP today withdrew their case against Tambuwal for defecting to APC preparing the way for Saraki and Dogara with loyalists in APC to defect PDP when plenary resumed on July 21st
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by onatisi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Accuracysunero:
For the APC not able to resolve this issue since 28 march shows how disorganize n clueless they are. The president shd not let theses rascals thwart d change we voted for. PMB intervene ASAP.
ppl don't understand the game pdp is playing , pdp is trying to make buhari take a categorical stand on this issue,if buhari supports saraki and co that means he is against apc ,if he supports apc leadership that means he is against atiku and the powerful northern political elements who are about to take over the control of apc. Secondly ,dragging buhari into this will pile pressure on buhari to caution apc leaders to stop confronting saraki and dogara thereby indirectly portraying him buhari as inefficient and in capable ,so the best option for buhari now is to tell apc to sheath their swords and allow peace to reign for now .
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by morefire: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jorussia:
PDP should not worry themselves, dogara and saraki in the next couple of weeks,will announce their defection to PDP.For olisa metuh to drag pmb into this matter,shows that is perhaps suffering from an undisclosed mental ailment. It is on record, that it is non direct involvement of pmb in this matter,that has lead it to degenerate to this level.

but GEJ was dragged into every matter now... get used to it
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
?
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by ayusco85(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
nationwide1:

Are you giving excuse for that show of shame?

I thought APC came to set a new standard of governance in Nigeria.

All I've seen is that they are same with PDP if not worse.

Lemme tell u a harsh truth. APC are in power not because they are better than PDP, its just because of Buhari. So APC can be worst than PDP. Its possible

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by spencekat(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is preposterous!
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by alabiyemmy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
mrvitalis:
Why bring baba into this

Because he is a clueless dullard
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:
The goodnews is, buhari doesn't respond to every nonsense. Pdp can keep talking even when they are not supposed to talk.
And what has the party benefits from his silence ? What has it solved ? He organised and absconded the meeting of his party that led to the emergence of Dogara as President as against the party's wish . And the guy remains mute uptil today and in this present situation and you commend him for that? If this silence continue, i foresee a great danger in APC.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Ezeibe(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Elueme:
The desperation of the [b/]President Buhari from Daura[b] and his co-travellers in the anarchist party called APC has just got to another crescendo.. APC should as a matter of honour swallow her bitter pills, accept defeat and restrategise. By their actions more Nigerians can see through the prism of their hypocrisy as a people whose only uniting interest was gnashing power from Jonathan without having an enduring love for another hence the clash of interest. Now that things are falling apart, the centre got to find a hold but can that ever be again? After the events of recent time.. I hope this change is not a scam?
shocked
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by onatisi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Because he is a clueless dullard
double honors grin
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Dikechigozie: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Some idiots on this forum are dumb.
Buhari is at the center of this whole crisis in a bid to drastically water the power and influence of Tinubu,who wants to use the national assembly to control the president.
Apc remains a mixture of explosive chemicals in a bottle waiting to explode.
This got will remain without ministers in the next 1 month.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Caseless: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
dapipson:
And what has the party benefits from his silence ? What has it solved ? He organised and absconded the meeting of his party that led to the emergence of Dogara as President as against the party's wish . And the guy remains mute uptil today and in this present situation and you commend him for that? If this silence continue, i foresee a great danger in APC.
if had kept shut and not say he will work with whoever emerged in both houses, I think we wouldn't have been where we are today. BUHARI caused us our loss at NASS.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
anonimi:

I can feel your pain. Please accept my heartfelt condolence and sympathy for the let down and DECEPTION about which many were FOREWARNED but chose to ignore wise counsel freely given.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-w3616-MiOlY/VMS-W-IAuUI/AAAAAAAEXj0/puKhCx2TjBk/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Lmao. The worst of Apc is better than the best of pdp.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by dustydee: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
By now the PDP should know that as an opposition party, you don't just issue statements just because you feel like, it must make sense.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Where you go hide? hehehe grin

I dey o.I just dey observe.Everything wey dey happen dey be me like film trick angry
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by unclejb2(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:
The goodnews is, buhari doesn't respond to every nonsense. Pdp can keep talking even when they are not supposed to talk.
APC is a coalition of fraudulent and disgruntled politicians. I am ashamed of APC
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by mindurword(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Watch buhari Interview After winning election and all his promise to turn Nigeria around A.P.C Pandora box is open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gmnd4u09D8&index=4&list=RDdzLf-7u0AU4
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by 9jatatafo(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Accusations and counter- accusations. I don't think PMB will be so childish to ask his APC law makers to engage in the fracas. Anyway, the baboon and the dog will bath in blood.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by remmyjunior: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Abugab:
PDP should keep quite.
What happened during Salisu Buari, Felicia Etteh, Okadigbo, Evan(s) Enwerem......?
PDP led legislative assemblies had worse happenings than this.
How can they blame PMB who has chosen to allow the indepence of the legislature prevail if not that we have greedy fools constituting the 8th national assembly?
PDP were waiting for PMB to be dictatorial as an ex military personnel and use that to justify their pre-election campaigns but they

shocked to see him following the constitution unlike OBJ. Despite that they have still gone ahead to criticize without thinking about their misrule. If it was apga or labour parties that spoke I would have listened but certainly not morally deficient pdp that has brought the nation down.
Nonsense.....

And why is apc leaders still giving saraki n dogara list?
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by spicyhunky: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:
Buhari do sent expound to anything because he is dumb
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by gbagyiza: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:

dnt mind this yeye pdp people,that did nt do any tangible thing during there time, na only stealing they sabi.
Re: PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias by odehman: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Olisa metuh should chill shud we start counting how many times pdp sentors fougth in d house to the point of ceasing the mase and even took it home..metuh late chuba okadigbo did that.am not justifyn wot d apc house member are doin I don't just subricribe to the fact pdp would want kill apc for eveytin dat happens.pdp did worse!apac u shud put ur house in other biko..disgracing ur party up and down.u tink naigs will vote for u ppl agn wit dis kind of act?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.