Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

How cute is this! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How cute is this! (5034 Views)

Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. / See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How cute is this! by tuffgongjo(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:
the most important thing a MAN should do for his children is to love their mother, how would you feel if your father was always beating your mom.. if your babe hits u, u can ignore at that moment , then later, you tell her " babe I dont like the way you acted that time" she will adjust. .. most girls slap their men cos they want a kiss atm.. no joke, so sometimes you can even romantically stop her. be a man.
Are you for real? This isn't hollywood woman,wake up.
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2015
the world will be a better if people actually get other people's point before talking rubbish. . so for u not to hit a woman is Hollywood , Tchwww ... bunch of boys pretending to be men. abeg dont direct your ish to me, if you notice I said its wrong for a woman to do that, don't bring your problems to the Internet pls.
Re: How cute is this! by sthugo: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2015
A woman or a girl that adores her man would never hit him no matter the circumstances,if she does the psychiatric needs her...
So lets stop painting an animalistic picture for acceptance by the man..
The most uncomfortable attribute of a woman or a girl is nagging talk more of physical violence on her man,that should not be acceptable...take a very long walk from her
Re: How cute is this! by chigoizie7(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:

I did not say i am d romantic type. Nd i didnot say it is right for a lady to hit a guy but most ladies do so nd it doesnt mean you should retaliate.. that is not even healthy for a relationship. You tell her that you dont like it and she should stop it, i mean you know the kind of person your girl is.

Noted.
Re: How cute is this! by chigoizie7(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Hitting a Lady Is not a good thing.

But I think we should lay more emphasis on the causes of a problem rather than the problem itself.

I believe no man just wakes up and start hitting/beating the GF or Wife for no just cause.

Please and I repeat, do not hit a lady.

As for ladies, there is hardly a smoke without fire.
U should all try as much as possible to stop all those traits that might make him HIT u.(Eg. being the 1st to hit, or ranting too much).many of u will be bold enuf to say that ranting is a woman's nature. That they can't help it, I want u all to know that what is good for d goose is also good for the gander.

To most women, ranting is a woman thing, and to some men, hitting her is a means of averting the ranting.

Don't justify the cause of a problem, we all are human, and mostly equal b4 the law.

Ladies try as much a possible to curtail ur tongues and ur hands, (many of u find it easy to slap a man and then dare him to retaliate, and if he does out of reflex or anger, he is termed a beast, but u that threw d 1st blow is justified, that's just not fair)

Guys, try as much as control ur anger, please do not HIT her back.

Last point, let us all, LAY MORE EMPHASIS on the CAUSES of a PROBLEM 1st and NOT the PROBLEM itself.
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2015
2dice:
if she Hit me ... I should walk away ... and when she does that again ...what should i do??
Keep walking grin

1 Like

Re: How cute is this! by ronald4lif(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Woman beater!

Balderdash. A woman hit me and I return the gesture, I'm a woman beater but she isn't a man beater?.

A man hit me and I return the favor, that's not a problem but when I do same for a woman I'm a woman beater?. What a piece of tosh. I thought you feminists opined that men and women are equal.

In the spirit of equality and fairness why should it be a problem when a man return a beating to a woman who first went on the assault?.
undecided

1 Like

Re: How cute is this! by 2dice(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2015
misscastle:
Keep walking grin
uhnn.. U don slap WEy dey restore person Brain ? cheesy
Re: How cute is this! by naijaboiy: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Look at ya crazy selfish mentality on the highlighted.

The moment you throw the first punch you're asking for something else my friend.

No matter how bad it is ,you can talk about it because if you hit me first , I WILL HIT YOU BACK WITH PRECISION AND ACCURACY ACCOMPANIED BY A DEADLY FORCE WITH NO REGRET.

That's right man! cheesy

"WITH PRECISION AND ACCURACY" grin

1 Like

Re: How cute is this! by naijaboiy: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Balderdash. A woman hit me and I return the gesture, I'm a woman beater but she isn't a man beater?.

A man hit me and I return the favor, that's not a problem but when I do same for a woman I'm a woman beater?. What a piece of tosh. I thought you feminists opined that men and women are equal.

In the spirit of equality and fairness why should it be a problem when a man return a beating to a woman who first went on the assault?.
undecided
Feminists are usually filled with hypocrisy and double standards. grin

1 Like

Re: How cute is this! by Emrys16(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2015
hmmmm
Re: How cute is this! by MrsChima(f): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

undecided

I have never said the woman wasn't a man beater. Stop it!

You will use every opportunity to take feminism by rubbish talk! It is all good cos it is on boo boo! kiss
Re: How cute is this! by ronald4lif(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Feminists are usually filled with hypocrisy and double standards. grin

Exactly.
Re: How cute is this! by ronald4lif(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

I have never said the woman wasn't a man beater. Stop it!

You will use every opportunity to take feminism by rubbish talk! It is all good cos it is on boo boo! kiss

Yea right. Just like you're always quick to identify Nigerian men supposed blemishes so am I dedicated to vitiating your feminism unctuousness and duplicity. It's game on boo boo. kiss
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yea right. Just like you're always quick to identify Nigerian men supposed blemishes so am I dedicate to vitiating your feminism unctuousness and duplicity. It's game on boo boo. kiss
All this una grammar sef. undecided

Who grammar don help?

1 Like

Re: How cute is this! by ronald4lif(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
All this una grammar sef. undecided

Who grammar don help?

Yeye boy, I see say your ministry dey expand wella lately. You don dey almost wan corner our Duchess of Cambride abi? undecided
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yeye boy, I see say your ministry dey expand wella lately. You don dey almost wan corner our Duchess of Cambride abi? undecided
cheesy grin cheesy

Not my fault, you know? wink
Re: How cute is this! by Alezy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
misscastle:

Keep walking grin
nope, dats an Invite to do more. after the first, u snub dat n do a lng talk with her. if she does it again n again?? its time to consider been togeda.
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
I remember the day my immediate elder bro gave me the first and last beating of my life. No one said sorry to me because they all said I deserved the beating. I cried from morning till night yet no one said sorry, I had to clean my eyes and find food go chop.

I was really troublesome then but after the beating, no be person tell me to respect myselfgrin
Re: How cute is this! by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yea right. Just like you're always quick to identify Nigerian men supposed blemishes so am I dedicated to vitiating your feminism unctuousness and duplicity. It's game on boo boo. kiss

WIGGLE wiggle!
Re: How cute is this! by MrsChima(f): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Exactly.

False.
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
softysparky:
I remember the day my immediate elder bro gave me the first and last beating of my life. No one said sorry to me because they all said I deserved the beating. I cried from morning till night yet no one said sorry, I had to clean my eyes and find food go chop.

I was really troublesome then but after the beating, no be person tell me to respect myselfgrin
Don't give up just yet. The "sorry" will come up one day. Some day! grin grin grin
Re: How cute is this! by Blackfire(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
What if she slaps incredible hulk?
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Don't give up just yet. The "sorry" will come up one day. Some day! grin grin grin
Lol, I no dey find trouble again.
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
softysparky:

Lol, I no dey find trouble again.
Good for you. grin
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Good for you. grin
You don beat woman before?
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
softysparky:

You don beat woman before?
Yea. Not with hand though. wink
Re: How cute is this! by Truckpusher(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chiam55:

Hey Mitch shocked

And what point did you make?

I'd piss in your dinner every night

You're lucky I dnt beat you with a baseball bat while you sleep depending on what time of the month it is

Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea. Not with hand though. wink
wink grin
Re: How cute is this! by sthugo: 4:23am On Jun 27, 2015
You see the real person most times in what they write not literally but psychologically

Try it out,it works
Re: How cute is this! by peedeeasobie(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2015
Blossom023:
See nothing is solved tru violence but for instance she finds out you cheated, nd with anger,nd pain she hits u , is hitting her the right thing? Most of you are just young men dats y u dont understand that u need to learn to tolerate your woman nd she will learn to tolerate u too. My mom shouts at my dad (which is wrong) , she does that when he misbehaves soooo badly in anger she expresses herself by yelling but as a man that my dad is , he'll just sit and listen to her until she is done , then he will say "ok darling its ok,im sorry" or he teases her or sometimes he will just walk away. With time my mom understood that sometimes he gets pissed but he holds himself nd wen he told her about her "yelling" attitude ..she stopped
If my father was shouting too, by now both of them wont be together by now.

Guys be more tolerant .. even if she is loud, be the only one that can bring her down.

I'm trying hard to understand the logic in ur write up.

Nobody, I mean nobody should be abusive to each other whether the man or the woman!

If a lady is foolish enough to hit a man, then anything she gets is justified!

So its not good for a man to hit his wife infront of his kids but its ok for the woman to hit the man in front of the kids?

Your logic is one sided and not balanced!
Re: How cute is this! by sthugo: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2015
@ blossom darling..how are you

Come come we need your voice here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do U Luv Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? / This Father And Son Photo Is Proof Blood Is Thicker Than Water / Reasons Not to marry adult ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.