Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

How cute is this! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How cute is this! (5047 Views)

Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. / See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2015
peedeeasobie:

I'm trying hard to understand the logic in ur write up.

Nobody, I mean nobody should be abusive to each other whether the man or the woman!

If a lady is foolish enough to hit a man, then anything she gets is justified!

So its not good for a man to hit his wife infront of his kids but its ok for the woman to hit the man in front of the kids?

Your logic is one sided and not balanced!

im trying to understand the logic in your writing too, nd I am not one sided. I have never hit a man, well once or twice then I was in jss3, its all about maturity, but if u see dat ur girl is not mature, u handle her in the right way, be subtle. without even hitting her back, u can punish her even with body language.
Re: How cute is this! by sthugo: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Were you engaged in a retaliation when you did that in your jss3?

It seems you aint ajebo then

Blossom023:

im trying to understand the logic in your writing too, nd I am not one sided. I have never hit a man, well once or twice then I was in jss3, its all about maturity, but if u see dat ur girl is not mature, u handle her in the right way, be subtle. without even hitting her back, u can punish her even with body language.
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2015
softysparky:

wink grin
Lol why you dey shine teeth? You sabi wetin I talk? grin
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol why you dey shine teeth? You sabi wetin I talk? grin
Morning Agape love! Of course I sabi wetin you mean naagrin
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2015
softysparky:

Morning Agape love! Of course I sabi wetin you mean naagrin
Morning softy softy wink
Wetin you know say I mean? grin
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2015
sthugo:
Were you engaged in a retaliation when you did that in your jss3?

It seems you aint ajebo then

it was my boyfriend, I was a smallie then.. I have forgotten wat he did... Tchwww all these boyfriend wahala.
Re: How cute is this! by sthugo: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol,like seriously

But over the years I got to understand the greatest tool to perfect and lasting relationship is compatibility...
This one you are saying boyfriend wahala,aren't you no more in the league?

Blossom023:

it was my boyfriend, I was a smallie then.. I have forgotten wat he did... Tchwww all these boyfriend wahala.
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
sthugo:
Lol,like seriously

But over the years I got to understand the greatest tool to perfect and lasting relationship is compatibility...
This one you are saying boyfriend wahala,aren't you no more in the league?

I was just 12 abi 13, I was pushed into it. I don't do boyfriend stuff anymore. just had like 3. The thought of giving all my love to someone scares me. but I know I'll meet someone who will make me realize why all my past relationships didn't last.
Re: How cute is this! by sthugo: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice one,its great to realise what you really want.

Do you have psychology as attribute in reading persons real character?

The answer to the above will determine your strength of protection from false.

Please try and live above fear, its a tool of failure,instead know the above.

You are great,I know
Blossom023:

I was just 12 abi 13, I was pushed into it. I don't do boyfriend stuff anymore. just had like 3. The thought of giving all my love to someone scares me. but I know I'll meet someone who will make me realize why all my past relationships didn't last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U Dn't Fvck Her, Another Guy Will. / Nairaland Guys Only Pls (no Ladies Pls) Photo18+ / Broke Up But Still Live In The Same Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.