Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? (4045 Views)

This Married Man Makes Me Happy / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2009
Helen was a girl I knew in camp as a fellow corper many years ago.She was one of two pretty girls I saw having a gossip on the return leg of a marathon walk. I invited myself into their discussion and was fortunately welcomed.We yarned all the way to camp.

In the evening and for much of the night we got seriously acquainted and even made out (kiss and play), all the fatigue not withstanding.We were to have hot passionate sex at least twice before camp broke.To most of us the posting that came was a sham. Helen got redeployed with one phone call and I, despite all efforts at redeployment ended up in the middle of a place called No-where.

Of course there was no GSM at the time. And that was the beginning of my long, frustrating and fruitless search for Helen the microbiology graduate. All I had to remind me of her in later years was a photograph we took with the camp commandant (a Major) standing in between us.The rest had systematically disappeared in my home over the years.

Fast forward to present day.I had through my lawyer recently served a notice of total war on my bank of several years. The account officer determined to make peace intimated me that her new boss would like to meet me to which I reluctantly concurred. Then, in walked Helen. Of course instantly I forgot the purpose of visit. After the initial shouts and all that you are so this and and you are so that, we are embracing, we are handling and we are kissing passionately.My hand was all over her to which she responded invitingly. I was so thrilled I only managed to restrain myself from closing down my business for the day and telling everyone to beat it. 

Now, here I am looking at her sms invitation to her temporary company guest house accommodation.I recognize there are issues on my side and even weightier issues on her side.If I choose to go, the only way to avoid having sex is leaving my manliness behind.But If I dont I will not only be letting a close friend down but the huge void that has persisted in my life all these years on account of her absence will remain and might even get wider.

What will you do if you were in my shoes? If you are a Nigerian, male and under 35yrs of age, please do not feel compelled to respond to this post.Not even if you are a moderator on NL. Thank you.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Omolola1(f): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2009
you didnt state in your story that she is married

anyway, if she is married, don't go, if she is not, go enjoy yourself wink
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2009
Sorry I wasnt clear enough. Marriage is among the weightier issues on her side. Thanks for advise
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by tpia: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2009
you were tempted to close down your business for the day, because of sex.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2009
tpia:

you were tempted to close down your business for the day, because of sex.
The usual customers are here, welcome. Please understand me. I can kill and hide a cow in my office without any one knowing. I just didnt want any distraction. I hope you qualify to post on this thread.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Hollysmile: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2009
De moment u go shag, u'll end up like ur name - sweetpain. You'll move from sweet life to painful life (exit).
Cos, God go shatter u biz, bless u with one slot wey go bring AIDS come give u for ur own house, you go turn impotent, etc! Den, u go dey feed from hand-to-mouth till u die. Shebi na toto u want, na de only thing wey dey kill man sharp-sharp, nao!
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2009
Hollysmile:

De moment u go shag, u'll end up like ur name - sweetpain. You'll move from sweet life to painful life (exit).
Cos, God go shatter u biz, bless u with one slot wey go bring AIDS come give u for ur own house, you go turn impotent, etc! Den, u go dey feed from hand-to-mouth till u die. Shebi na toto u want, na de only thing wey dey kill man sharp-sharp, nao!
AIDS? Condom will checkmate that.Impotence? My kini has an inbuilt battery that is air powered (not even solar). All I need to do is zip down.Toto kill person sharp sharp? Sorry o as your life come be like this.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by MrCrackles(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2009
POSTER

Leave a married woman alone!

If you must go, de-tach your wanton dic.k from your body!
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Ifedisky(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2009
SHE KISSED YOU AND YOU WHERE IN ALL THOSE TURMOIL?!!.PLS LISTEN TO YOURSELF AND TELL ME HOW "MATURED" YOU THINK YOU SOUND WHILE ANGLING FOR "MATURED" ADVICE. IF AT THIS STAGE IN YOUR LIFE AND WITH ALL YOUR UNMENTIONED ISSUES, YOU STILL GO INTO A TIZZY OVER A MERE KISS, IT SHOWS WHERE YOUR FOCUS LIES AND YOU MUST DERIVE YOUR ANSWER WHETHER TO GO SEE HER OR NOT FROM THERE. GO AND MEET HER, YOU ARE MORALLY QUESTIONABLE ANYWAY SO WHAT WOULD YOU LOSE?
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

POSTER

Leave a married woman alone!

If you must go, de-tach your wanton dic.k from your body!

You seem to have some experience in these matters. Have you done it before? How did you do it?
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by MrCrackles(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2009
sweetpain:

You seem to have some experience in these matters. Have you done it before? How did you do it?

Stop being a Arrow, i am only a "youngin" and certainly aint married nor bleeped a married woman!
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Hollysmile: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2009
I mean, God go bless u wit wife wey go dey 'chook' outside, til she dash u AIDS. Since u don begin close ur office cos of toto, na so toto go take close ur office forever.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Stop being a Arrow, i am only a "youngin" and certainly aint married nor bleeped a married woman!
Surely being a 'youngin' shouldnt stop you from having common sense. Ever been in love? Ever had sex before? How really young are you?
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by MrCrackles(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2009
sweetpain:

Surely being a 'youngin' shouldnt stop you from having common sense. Ever been in love? Ever had sex before? How really young are you?

Eat a herpes infected dic.k, u sex starved slowpoke!
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Eat a herpes infected dic.k, u sex starved slowpoke!
OK. See you around.

Now back to topic. D-day is getting closer. I am a wreck. What do I do?
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by jamace(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2009
Brother, flee as fast as your legs can carry you from her. I bet the devil will overcome you into shagging the hell out of her. And for your information, once you do her, the shagging will never stop untill the husband grab both of you. I know the urge to meet her is high but resist it with all your might. Enter into your room right now and pray against meeting her. Shout "NO, NO, NO, NO, DON'T DO IT,, NO, DON'T DO IT" as many times as possible to yourself. This is necessary to charge your willpower and arouse both your consiousness and subconsiousness to resist her advances. May God protect you from the doom that is about to come. Amen!
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2009
leave her alone. whatever she's got to offer is worth neither the wahala nor the risk.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2009
jamace:

Brother, flee as fast as your legs can carry you from her. I bet the devil will overcome you into shagging the hell out of her. And for your information, once you do her,  the shagging will never stop untill the husband grab both of you. I know the urge to meet her is high but resist it with all your might. Enter into your room right now and pray against meeting her. Shout "NO, NO, NO, NO, DON'T DO IT,, NO, DON'T DO IT" as many times as possible to yourself. This is  necessary to charge your willpower and arouse both your consiousness and subconsiousness to resist her advances. May God protect you from the  doom that is about to come.  Amen!
Thanks bro.Indeed I have heard a thing or two about the husband-like he is unreasonable and very stupid.But stupid people do stupid things esp in extraordinary circumstances.

But what reason can I possibly advance for not showing up? I cant tow the religious line because she knows me more than that. Besides it wont wash considering our little office display.

In any case I truly want to be alone with her if only to relieve old times and fill in the gaps.I also recognize that if sex comes into the equation, this relationship wont be over any time soon.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by lana1878(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2009
Dont destroy your destiny my brother flee is an understatement, RUN or even fly
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Treetop20(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2009
why are you making excuses for her?
why don't you just say you want to go ahead and sleep with her?
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Outstrip(f): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2009
The only thing I know for sure is that you should not have sex with her. If you go see her you will definitely have sex. She will likely never leave her husband so why cause yourself unnecessary pain. She belongs to someone else now. I know it is easy to say but my contribution to this is to call her and tell her that you cannot see her. If you want to you can let her know why you chose not to see her and I am sure she will understand as she probably has the same feelings. Rather than get yourself tangled in a web of lies and deceit why not just do the phone conversations for a while. Check yourself into a seminary and call her from there LOL because it looks like a volcanic eruption is about to happen
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2009
@lana & Outstrip
Thanks. Helen was my secret obsession for several years.Earlier in my search for her I tried to develop leads based on her unusual surname and dad's occupation.Even travelling across states. No luck.I remember taking out on at least 1 occasion a discreet classified ad with her name, place last seen my GSM no but with a female name (in case she was married).Of course she doesnt know any of these. Like they say, Helen cut me real deep. It is difficult to resolve things like these over the phone. I want to know about the life she's had. Her joy and sadness etc.

Treetop20:

why are you making excuses for her?
why don't you just say you want to go ahead and sleep with her?

I cant be making excuses for her.I dont see why. Life has been good to me. And so I can choose what I eat, when and where. I usually do not wait for circumstances to present me with what I eat. All things considered she does not on account of her liabilities (marital status and family, job and career, social standing and potential for a major scandal) fit into the picture of whom I would like to date.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2009
i swear - sweetpain na ajanlekoko cheesy
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by oluwafemi113(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2009
any how grin
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2009
I would like to say let your morals be the judge of that, but people are guided by certain principles that are quite unusual and insane. That said, I hope you agree with me and it's universally accepted that it's wrong to sleep with a married woman. If you really do have to see her, why not do so in a public setting where nothing would possibly happen?
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Sauron1: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2009
sweetpain:

Helen was a girl I knew in camp as a fellow corper many years ago.She was one of two pretty girls I saw having a gossip on the return leg of a marathon walk. I invited myself into their discussion and was fortunately welcomed.We yarned all the way to camp.

In the evening and for much of the night we got seriously acquainted and even made out (kiss and play), all the fatigue not withstanding.We were to have hot passionate sex at least twice before camp broke.To most of us the posting that came was a sham. Helen got redeployed with one phone call and I, despite all efforts at redeployment ended up in the middle of a place called No-where.

Of course there was no GSM at the time. And that was the beginning of my long, frustrating and fruitless search for Helen the microbiology graduate. All I had to remind me of her in later years was a photograph we took with the camp commandant (a Major) standing in between us.The rest had systematically disappeared in my home over the years.

Fast forward to present day.I had through my lawyer recently served a notice of total war on my bank of several years. The account officer determined to make peace intimated me that her new boss would like to meet me to which I reluctantly concurred. Then, in walked Helen. Of course instantly I forgot the purpose of visit. After the initial shouts and all that you are so this and and you are so that, we are embracing, we are handling and we are kissing passionately.My hand was all over her to which she responded invitingly. I was so thrilled I only managed to restrain myself from closing down my business for the day and telling everyone to beat it. 

Now, here I am looking at her sms invitation to her temporary company guest house accommodation.I recognize there are issues on my side and even weightier issues on her side.If I choose to go, the only way to avoid having sex is leaving my manliness behind.But If I dont I will not only be letting a close friend down but the huge void that has persisted in my life all these years on account of her absence will remain and might even get wider.

What will you do if you were in my shoes?? If you are a Nigerian, male and under 35yrs of age, please do not feel compelled to respond to this post.Not even if you are a moderator on NL. Thank you.

I will go for it if i were you. tongue tongue
Enjoy your life, there's no promise of a second time around.
U have realised what you might go through of you don't follow your mind. . . .so whatz holding you back??
Live your life. . . . .
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2009
@sweetpain

i'm just not sure what you want out of this
for you to have made all this effort to find her then I'm not surprised that you want to know how she has been and reconnect

Sex is inevitable because your emotions are involved(for nostalgia sake) so telling you to call and say you cant see her wont work

whatever happens -brace yourself for heartache cos this is not just a 'booty call' for you
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by tpia: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2009
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Outstrip(f): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2009
LOL @ tpia. It is more than just "kitten". There are feelings that were not addressed in the past or given the chance to blossom.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by DaPhoenix(f): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2009
You'll think a 40 year old married man would know better. smh
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2009
Dude, if not for the title of your topic, I wouldn't know wdh your thread is abt. Sounds like you were prattling.

Anywaz, as to the title of your topic, I just don't understand why some of you ppl are so senseless. undecided

The right thing to do never requires any subterfuge; it is alwasys simple and direct- Calvin Coolidge
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by tpia: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. / If Your Present Relationship Was A Movie What Will Be Its Soundtrack? / 7 Mistakes Men Should Avoid When Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.