Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Wife Told Me Her Ex Does It Better Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Told Me Her Ex Does It Better Than Me (2388 Views)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Told Me Her Ex Does It Better Than Me by emperorchedda(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
I came across this on a blog and I couldn't stop laughing even though it won't be funny if it was happening to me

Thursday, June 25, 2015
PLEASE HELP; My Wife-to-be Says Her Ex boyfriend Is Stronger In Bed Than Me

Guys, i was just having a conversation with my girlfriend/ wife to be about likes and likes-not in bed, and while listing her likes, she went on a story telling episode about her previous guy. The part of the story that caught my attention was when she said that her ex will do her for hours without resting. She said there was a time she visited the guy and he effd her from 12 noon to 5pm, that she could barely walk that day and was feeling so satisfied and fulfilled. She then said with all the fuss i was making about effing her out of her senses, that i came short of satisfaction, and that the guy was stronger in bed.
You could imaging how furious and boiling i was feeling inside while hearing this from her in a normal conversation.

The facts are though that when ever we have sex, i am absolutely sure i last for at least 15 minutes or more no doubt, my joystick is 5.7 to 6 inches erect and hard as wood, i do pre-intimacy and such, so what the hell is the problem? Is it even my damn problem or hers? I know for damn sure no normal guy will last for more than 20 minutes of constant thrusting. If she has to be effd for hours in order to feel satisfied, isn't she the one with the problem? On the one hand, i feel like i shouldn't even worry myself since she is apparently the nymphomaniac not me. On the other hand, i feel that her "accidental revelation" is a sign of what's to come, as in she might be a cheat when married because of her insatiable appetite for marathon sex.
what's your opinion guys
Re: My Wife Told Me Her Ex Does It Better Than Me by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
days gr8. kindly dispose her in d nearest bin.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me Her Ex Does It Better Than Me by bi0nics: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
cry
Re: My Wife Told Me Her Ex Does It Better Than Me by Catalyst4real: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
[ErotiĀ¢] I Cheated On My Husband: No Regrets - http://catalyst4real.com/i-cheated-on-my-husband-no-regrets/
Re: My Wife Told Me Her Ex Does It Better Than Me by daben1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Just tell her you regret not marrying your ex.

Period!!
Re: My Wife Told Me Her Ex Does It Better Than Me by emperorchedda(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2015
daben1:
Just tell her you regret not marrying your ex.

Period!!

Lol

True that

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance / I Wish Every Girl Was A Virgin! / My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.