Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? (2388 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Jenny1010(f): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Few weeks ago , I was up on my front corridor taking care of my laundry , when I saw a young girl (around 19 or 20yrs) came into our compound with a Jerry can and walk toward the backyard to fetch water. I just glance at her, and continue what i was doing. After like 15mins , I observed that the girl hasn't came out. Being a security conscious person , I reasoned what could the young girl be doing in our backyard , considering the fact that (it's was in the afternoon) the compound was quite, everyone has gone out for their business. I went to my back corridor, looked down, but didn't see neither the girl nor her jerry can. I was curious to know where the girl went to, because we have only two flats in the compound, mine up-steps and a family down-steps. And the family down-steps always leaves in the morning and comes back in the evening ( the husband is a businessman, the wife is a teacher and the kids all go to school).

After like 30mins , I saw the girl came out from the back door of the said flat down-steps, she went to the tap, filled her jerry can and walked out. Within me I was wondering who could be inside the house? The husband drives out early in the morning to the market for business, while the wife drives the children to school(where she also works).

After about another 30mins, my curiosity was quenched, as the man (husband) stepped out from their front door, and gallantly walk out of the compound. After leaving early in the morning for business, this man comes back (without his car) when the wife had gone out. Since then, I have been observant, and had found out that this man does this like 2 times a week.

The wife is my friend, we often chat sometimes. I have her cell number and she has mine. Should I let her know what is happening OR should I just mind my business ?

What do you think
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Miracle4Sure: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
#FollowYourMind
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by vizkiz: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
I think your husband/boyfriend/sugar daddy needs to get you a job, that's what I think. angry
Because as you don start to dey poke nose into other people business so. Very soon, na you go know watin dey happen for the street. Rubbish

Looking at your dp sef, I'll say you are just being jealous the nigga isn't furcking you instead undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by deadZONE: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Am sure the man is yeluba grin
what u should do is to take a picture
of the girl coming out of the flat, take a picture
of the husband coming into the compound and leaving.
also confront the girl the man is banging warn her to stop
it, if there dont show the evidence to d wife... buh mind u
might be an enemy of progress and be seen as a marriage destroyer.
my best advice is for u to mind ur business, until the wife catches her husband red handed.

3 Likes

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Well, it's none of ur biznez..stay out from any consequences tat will make ur life miserable too... cool

2 Likes

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
You are not so certain the type of relationship that exists between the man and the said lady. Seeing her come out from the backyard is not enough evidence

I suggest you get closer to the lady, be her friend and try to find out from her watsup.

Don't go and wreck another mans home based on mere speculations
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Nastydude(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mind ur fuqing biznes.

1 Like

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Fourwinds: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
this is serious. meeehn dat man need to tame his third leg. take note of the days d girl frequently comes and arrange for d wife to come home on emergency to pick up something. d timing is very important

or better still let d wife catch him red handed by herself
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Christianwalase: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mind ur bussiness. Shooo

1 Like

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by lordm(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ameabo. Wet in concern u

1 Like

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by DWJOBScom(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
My sister or brother o Leave reporting o - they will use u and settle it o

2 Likes

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by rawpadgin(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
young woman, mind ur demn business!
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
U are a bleepin amebo, wetin concern u wit who him furk, abi u be holy mary. Abi if d man call u to join dem nd mak it a threeso.me, wont u be happy? I know hw to deal wit ur type, just cutoff ur vag.ina nd u'll shut up for good. undecidedAnimal!

1 Like

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by mencade4: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
op....na amebo go kill u for there.
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by prettysassygirl(f): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Durent:
U are a bleepin amebo, wetin concern u wit who him furk, abi u be holy mary. Abi if d man call u to join dem nd mak it a threeso.me, wont u be happy? I know hw to deal wit ur type, just cutoff ur vag.ina nd u'll shut up for good. undecidedAnimal!
haba!why this much insult,I don't understand Nigerians at times and d way dey reason,someone is seeking advice genuinely and you are raining insults on her,na wah o,sometimes we behave like kids,its a pity

2 Likes

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by peeparty(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
wetin concern you? ebi like say sef want mk d man do you.
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by flyingdutchman(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
MIND YOUR BUSINESS OOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
prettysassygirl:

haba!why this much insult,I don't understand Nigerians at times and d way dey reason,someone is seeking advice genuinely and you are raining insults on her,na wah o,sometimes we behave like kids,its a pity
see me see wahala oh. undecided
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by peedeeasobie(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mind your business.
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by sthugo: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol

Op your dp portrays a Hot lady but be careful not to allow this marriage catastrophe come directly from you.

If you indulge in sexual security watch,try get the facts correct that he bleeps d young girl..
Arrange his wife to show up without telling her any details.

Video camera babe
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Icekeeng(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jenny1010:
Few weeks ago , I was up on my front corridor taking care of my laundry , when I saw a young girl (around 19 or 20yrs) came into our compound with a Jerry can and walk toward the backyard to fetch water. I just glance at her, and continue what i was doing. After like 15mins , I observed that the girl hasn't came out. Being a security conscious person , I reasoned what could the young girl be doing in our backyard , considering the fact that (it's was in the afternoon) the compound was quite, everyone has gone out for their business. I went to my back corridor, looked down, but didn't see neither the girl nor her jerry can. I was curious to know where the girl went to, because we have only two flats in the compound, mine up-steps and a family down-steps. And the family down-steps always leaves in the morning and comes back in the evening ( the husband is a businessman, the wife is a teacher and the kids all go to school).

After like 30mins , I saw the girl came out from the back door of the said flat down-steps, she went to the tap, filled her jerry can and walked out. Within me I was wondering who could be inside the house? The husband drives out early in the morning to the market for business, while the wife drives the children to school(where she also works).

After about another 30mins, my curiosity was quenched, as the man (husband) stepped out from their front door, and gallantly walk out of the compound. After leaving early in the morning for business, this man comes back (without his car) when the wife had gone out. Since then, I have been observant, and had found out that this man does this like 2 times a week.

The wife is my friend, we often chat sometimes. I have her cell number and she has mine. Should I let her know what is happening OR should I just mind my business ?

What do you think

What do you do for a living?
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by ronald4lif(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Amebo face your front, would you? undecided
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Fidecoo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
NO CONCERN URSELF 4 WETN NO CONCERN U OO!. WHAT GOD HAS JOIN, LET NO WO/MAN PUT ASUNDER.

1 Like

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
mind your business!
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Jenny1010(f): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Durent:

Funny rabbit grin
I got no time for gays today.
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by BCISLTD: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jenny1010:

Funny rabbit grin

Auntie use ur time to work on ur grammar. .all this watching "down steps" will do u no good.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jenny1010:

Funny rabbit grin
ur grandpapa fagg.ot, very useless thing, i dnt blame u!

1 Like

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by pretydiva(f): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Since u ve his wife's no,when ever he comes home 2 come meet d girl,u quickly call d wife. Just make any excuse so u can get her 2 come home dat moment. The rest will be history
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Jenny1010(f): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
BCISLTD:

Auntie use ur time to work on ur grammar. .all this watching "down steps" will do u no good.

Thank me later

Mr. Grammar, Clap for youirself grin

Next time when writing , know it that the first word after a full stop (.) must begin with a capital letter.

Thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by BCISLTD: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jenny1010:

Mr. Grammar, Clap for youirself grin

Next time when writing , know it that the first word after a full stop must begin with a capital letter.

Thank me later cool

Lol...
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Jwhizzy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Please feel free to crash their marriage. Your reward is in heaven.

Meanwhile, find something productive to do with your time as monitoring who shags who in your neighbourhood can never increase your bank account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) / Pic:22yrs Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With 42 Women & Circulating The Video / Funny Memes Showing Nigerian Children Struggles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.