Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Biblical Consequences Of Premarital Sex In Correlation With Man's Destiny. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biblical Consequences Of Premarital Sex In Correlation With Man's Destiny. (1647 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Consequences Of Premarital Sex / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Consequences Of Premarital Sex In Correlation With Man's Destiny. by cromz(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2015
Today I want to awake those who are sleeping about the dangers of pre marital sex according to the biblical perspective.
The first biblical occurrence of pre marital sex can be found in the book of genesis chapter 34 verse 1:13 but due to time let me quote the first 3 verses "Now Dinah the daughter of Leah,whom she had borne to Jacob went out to see the other women of the land.And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite,the prince of the land saw her, he sized her and lay with her and humbled her.And his soul was drawn to Dinah the daughter of Jacob; he loved the maiden and spoke tenderly to her."
Now we Can all see the first occurrence of pre marital sex in the bible Dinah is the daughter of Jacob as it was written above she went out to see the other women of the land,this correlates with most ladies of now a days they go around seeking for attention it was in this scenario she was forcefully raped by Shechem.Now let's look at the consequences if Dinah had not gone out to meet the other women of the land she would have not been raped and let's now imagine her marriage the sister I mean only sister of the prime minister of Egypt wedding it would have been great and she would have married a great and honourable man as a pure virgin. Ladies let's learn from the lessons of Dinah let's keep ourselves clean only God knows the number of men u had slept with many of you post different dp everyday just to get attention (from the wrong set of people ) Many of u snap at galleria toilet and upload home sweet home God is watching u doing all this attract the wrong set of people let's try to have some honour and dignity may God help us.
Now it's time for the male aspect looking at genesis chapter 38 verses 13:18 "And when Tamar was told " Your father- in- law is going up to Timnah to shear his sheep,she put on a veil wrapping herself up,and sat at the entrance Enaim,which is on the road to Timnah for she saw that shelah was grown up,she had not been given to him in marriage .When Judah saw her,he thought her to be a harlot,for she had covered her face.he went over to her at the road side and said "come let me come into you," for he did not know that she was his daughter- in-law.She said "what will you give me that you may come in to me?" He answered "I will send you a kid from the flock". He said " what pledge shall I give you?" She replied "Your signet and your cord and your staff that is in your hand." So he gave them to her and went into her,and she conceived by him.
Brethren believe it or not every man is born with a signet, staff,and cord it signifies your glory and honour anytime you go into premarital sex you lose these three things which signifies your glory you lose your destiny and u become unfulfilled. Rember Moses used the staff to divide the red sea,in yorubaland a staff symbolizes authority, many men in the bible had staffs,cords, and signet, U see this things contain many powers which will help u fulfil your destiny so any time u go into pre marital sex u lose this 3 things as it was recorded that Judah later lost his honour. As a man who have had pre marital sex and u feel u are rich and comfortable my bro u are meant to be richer if u had pre marital sex and you are a millionaire my brother u are meant to be a billionaire if u are a governor you are meant to be the president pre marital sex cut short your glory.
As you may feel it's over it is not there is still time for redemption for the deflowered ones and if u want to commit your self as a virgin to a no sex till marriage covenant bow your heads and pray this prayer.
Lord Jesus
I have come to you realising my mistake of committing fornicatin
Father forgive me in Jesus name
I commit myself to your hands O lord
Let me regain my glory that has been taken from me
I promise to stop this unholy act in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Biblical Consequences Of Premarital Sex In Correlation With Man's Destiny. by Cutehector(m): 6:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Are u a virgin?
Re: Biblical Consequences Of Premarital Sex In Correlation With Man's Destiny. by bist: 6:37am On Jun 27, 2015
@OP, please tell me you've never admired the contours of a female?
Re: Biblical Consequences Of Premarital Sex In Correlation With Man's Destiny. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Are u a virgin?

Does it matter? I would take an advice on dangers of premarital sex from someone who's not a virgin than from someone who is. I believe they will speak from their experience!
Re: Biblical Consequences Of Premarital Sex In Correlation With Man's Destiny. by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:

Does it matter? I would take an advice on dangers of premarital sex from someone who's not a virgin than from someone who is. I believe they will speak from their experience!
so you are not a virgin.
Re: Biblical Consequences Of Premarital Sex In Correlation With Man's Destiny. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Cutehector:
so you are not a virgin.

What you say
Re: Biblical Consequences Of Premarital Sex In Correlation With Man's Destiny. by Ojisik(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Isn't the first male occurrence technically the guy that slept with Dinah; Shechem? What happened to him?

I think it's safe to say that your analysis is not logically correct because you picked two different occurences and gave them one conclusion as if they were the same event.

Don't come and say the Bible didn't say what happened to Shechem because if it didn't then nothing probably happened to him.

+ how does going to see other women of the land translate to seeking attention? When you go to see your friends (other men of the land), are you seeking attention as well?

I understand your stand on premarital sex but please do not twist Bible occurrences like that Sir.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Consequences Of Premarital Sex In Correlation With Man's Destiny. by cromz(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Ojisik:
Isn't the first male occurrence technically the guy that slept with Dinah; Shechem? What happened to him?

I think it's safe to say that your analysis is not logically correct because you picked two different occurences and gave them one conclusion as if they were the same event.

Don't come and say the Bible didn't say what happened to Shechem because if it didn't then nothing probably happened to him.Did u read those bible verses from the bible Shechem was a child of immorality he most have succeeded his father but not have a glorious reign u need to understand the historical aspect of the bible in those days when women go and see the women of the land it most probably an event so she went there and saw Shechem who raped her in this events just as nowadays the women go there wearing their best outfits so the concept of attention is intentional

+ how does going to see other women of the land translate to seeking attention? When you go to see your friends (other men of the land), are you seeking attention as well?

I understand your stand on premarital sex but please do not twist Bible occurrences like that Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Ebira Ladies/people And Others Emotional Opinion - Share Your Experience / What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? / Real Men Still Exist.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.