Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. (18463 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:
J

Beautiful@bolded.

When a people have collectively decided to dissociate themselves to the extent of ensuring it is enshrined in the constitution of the land, what else are we talking about.

The manner in which Igbos shamefully cling to Ikwerre as being a part of them is now becoming sinister..There is obviously a hidden agenda somewhere.

Because pride wouldn't allow a reasonably people to continue to find brotherhood when the other isnt reciprocating, their insistence would continue to strengthen Ikwerre resolve to do away with Igbos.

Cc: pazienza, Abagworo, Tonychristopher( tony1week) biafranking, cheruv, Freeglobe et al... Learn to respect decisions..Igbo people are just coconut heads undecided

Igbo people are coconut heads, Looooooooooool. I have never seen anyone insulting themselves till today.

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by tonychristopher: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Culled from Ipob

IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA are different people with different Language, Religion, blood, mentality, culture, food and life-style. We were never one until one British harlot forced us in one cage and gave it the name ZOO (Nigeria). Since then, The TIGER, the GOAT and the SHEEP in the cage are fighting each other and will keep on the fight until freedom is achieved. NOTE; You can't put the Tiger, the Goat and the sheep together and expect them to live peacefully, is either you are gambling with their lives or with their resources.... The TIGER want to be free from the zoo, give him freedom NOW.

# www.ipob.com

So in the Zoo(Nigeria), the Tiger(Igbo) is running away from the Goat(Hausa) and the Sheep(Yoruba) ..This is an insult to wildlife..What an analogy..What will make a TIGER run from domestic animals is what i need Igbos and Biafran activists alike to explain to me..There is more to this than what a rational mind can ponder.

The op is a forgone alternative pls forget him

There is nothing to explain to you just grow up and let Biafra be
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by explorer250(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ikwerre town was renaimed from IGUOCHA to Port Harcourt by the british.

As for Iwheronha, read up the Akalaka brothers...take time to study, stop being redundant.
TonyeBarcanista i quoted this for you. Porthacourt is an igbo city and her original name was iguocha. So stop being a hypocrite. Atleast this one came from the horses mouth.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
explorer250:

TonyeBarcanista i quoted this for you. Porthacourt is an igbo city and her original name was iguocha. So stop being a hypocrite. Atleast this one came from the horses mouth.

Theres nothing new here..if im in PH and i received a call from home and was asked where i was, my reply (and also the reply of every Ikwerre) in Ikwerre language would be " n'zim nu Iguocha" translates as I'm in Port Harcourt..

Its very normal..no fuss at all.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by explorer250(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Theres nothing new here..if im in PH and i received a call from home and was asked where i was, my reply (and also the reply of every Ikwerre) in Ikwerre language would be " n'zim nu Iguocha" translates as I'm in Port Harcourt..

but barca was claiming that igbos were trying to rename PH. He even said that PH belongs to okrika(ijaw)
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I think it will be advisable for all ikwerres to completely dissociate themselves from the igbos by creating a unique "ikwerre" language and changing their names,surnames and towns to be as different as possible from igbo.
The rest of nigeria is laughing at your stupidity,you people are having confused descendants who dont know who they are.i went to ikwerre once and i dont ever intend going back again,not even for my friends burial.
You people hate yourselfs,Your descendants will claim to be fulani in the nearest future
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Herald47: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Why can't the Tiger tame the goat and sheep afterall the sheep is very submissive and a goat will pee at the mere sight of the Tiger?

Etche people usually go wherever the Ikwerres tell them to go..They will run to us for directions and we will in a direction away from Biafra.

Your forebears planned the worst for Ikwerres..The war stories are evident to that fact..
i have been observing you for a long time,whenever an igbo talks about the ikwerres or calls them igbo you usually foams from the mouth,why can't you mind your business and leave the igbos alone then focus on your ikwerre kinsmen,you have said it time without numbers that the ikwerres has nothing in common with the igbos and we have agreed to that,why can't you leave us alone mr hopeathand?

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Culled from Ipob

IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA are different people with different Language, Religion, blood, mentality, culture, food and life-style. We were never one until one British harlot forced us in one cage and gave it the name ZOO (Nigeria). Since then, The TIGER, the GOAT and the SHEEP in the cage are fighting each other and will keep on the fight until freedom is achieved. NOTE; You can't put the Tiger, the Goat and the sheep together and expect them to live peacefully, is either you are gambling with their lives or with their resources.... The TIGER want to be free from the zoo, give him freedom NOW.

# www.ipob.com

So in the Zoo(Nigeria), the Tiger(Igbo) is running away from the Goat(Hausa) and the Sheep(Yoruba) ..This is an insult to wildlife..What an analogy..What will make a TIGER run from domestic animals is what i need Igbos and Biafran activists alike to explain to me..There is more to this than what a rational mind can ponder.
So, in your miserable mind you are making sense abi?

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Why can't the Tiger tame the goat and sheep afterall the sheep is very submissive and a goat will pee at the mere sight of the Tiger?

Etche people usually go wherever the Ikwerres tell them to go..They will run to us for directions and we will in a direction away from Biafra.

Your forebears planned the worst for Ikwerres..The war stories are evident to that fact..
Your stupidity is beyond comparison. So you don't know that you're an igboman? Look at this fool so, you think by attacking the igbos the hausas and yorubas will accept you? Shame on you animal.

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Biafra is dead on arrival..Simple
And so are you!!

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Shizzlestar, you are an a.ss.

You are obviously uninfort and ignorant of the fact that tribes have the names they call themselves and that the British decided to rename tribes according to whatever they felt at the moment.

We called ourselves Iwheronha but the British changed it to Ikwerre when they were acquiring land from Us for the building of seaport and subsequently, railway terminal.

Face the topic mr Biafra, explain why the 'ultra-smart' Igbo people who crafted an analogy in which they were the Tiger would decide to run away from Goat and Sheep..There is something im missing in the analogy..Can you kindly explain in very logical terms how a tiger will flee from goat and sheep.

Thank you.
Shut up you lying deranged pig! This shows you don't know your history no wonder you ve been making jest of your miserable self since on NL. You said the british changed your name to Ikwerre, can you tell us how that happened? Is the word Ikwerre an English name? Ok, let's just imagine the british changed your name (which is a lie anyway) why did you people sheepishly adopted the name? What is the meaning of Ikwerre?

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
shizzleStar:
Again you are a despicable mo.ron!

So the British renamed ikwere tribe? lmao! how come the never renamed Igbo, Hausa or fulani or Yoruba tribes? or nupe, oron, angas, berom or any other minority tribe?

Mind you the British could only rename a place and not a tribe. This is because they can't pronounce words accurately as the locals. Eg, igbo-uzo also pronounced ibuzo by locals(Igbos), was pronounced ibusa by the british (notice the similar sound). At least there's a correlation with the way it sounds and is pronounced. Apart from this place (Igbo-uzor), the only place the British changed was to coin the name Nigeria, from Niger-area.

Now back to your senseless claim of british changing 'iwheronha' to 'ikwere', pls how does those two words relate or sound alike? or how do they mean same thing compared to the 'ibuzo' example I gave you? Sorry, nice attempt but your lies won't fly.

Your thread and the analogy you seek to be clarified was pulled from your anus obviously cos that isn't the link to the Ipob page. This is the original link www.ipob.org

Be that as it may, a tiger doesn't flee from a goat and yam. Rather it finds a way to dwell among its like mind with which it shares same language, culture, heritage, religion, belief etc. Carnivores and herbivores are not meant to dwell together as there can be no peace, meaning they simply cannot co-habitat owing to glaring dissimilarities and difference such as language, culture, lifestyle etc as well as obvious neck-deep mistrust, hatred and betrayal. That is the moral of the tiger, goat and yam theory.

Obviously the parable is beyond your shallow level and myopic reasoning and dense brain, hence you lack the comprehensive and analytical skill to translate it.

That is exactly the way it should be! Thank you for educating that demented bush pig that called himself hopeathand.

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ikwerre town was renaimed from Iguocha to Port Harcourt by the british.

As for Iwheronha, read up the Akalaka brothers...take time to study, stop being redundant.
You are indeed a demented bush pig the way I expected. The name is IGWEOCHA not Iguocha stop twisting your history and stop running away from your heritage just to make hausa and yoruba happy. If you are not proud of who you are, people will not be proud of you because you are stewpid.

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You are indeed a demented bush pig the way I expected. The name is IGWEOCHA not Iguocha stop twisting your history and stop running away from your heritage just to make hausa and yoruba happy. If you are not proud of who you are, people will not be proud of you because you are stewpid.

Ekene, go and learn to respect..My people call it Iguocha, that is my language, my identity, learn to respect.

We cannot all be Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa..remember you did not choose your tribe but found out who you are, so did others..learn to respect peoples decisions especially the ones you can do nothing about..my two cents.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by PenSniper: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
natas22:
Pls op help us out which tribe is the goat, tiger and sheep plsm
www.

? ? ?
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by IlekeHD: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Do they plan to Win the war by telling tales by moonlight?
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Noneroone(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lack of respect and regard for others is the reason Igbos are having problems with other tribes.

Imagine saying Ikwerre is Igbo without regarding the sensibilities of Ikwerre people who fought to ensure the constitution of Nigeria recognises Us as a separate from Igbo..please be guided.

Igbos are a big and successful people, if Ikwerres were Igbo, nobody will tell us to key in..Once again, be guided.
you are now the one insulting the sensibility of ikwerres. I've always known u're an impostor. No ikwerre will insult his people just to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by kingzizzy: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ekene, go and learn to respect..My people call it Iguocha, that is my language, my identity, learn to respect.

We cannot all be Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa..remember you did not choose your tribe but found out who you are, so did others..learn to respect peoples decisions especially the ones you can do nothing about..my two cents.

Ikweres call it 'Igu-Ocha', most Igbos call it 'Igwe-Ocha' while some historical text such as Wikipedia call it 'Ugwu-Ocha'. A non Igbo is not likely to notice any difference in these three words if said by an Ikwere or Igbo person. However, it is the land of the Ikwere people and it was originally called "Igu-Ocha"
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I should learn to respect what? Do you expect me to respect the way you twist history or the way you lie which one do you what me to respect? I know about some Ikwerres that are proud of their Igbo heritage so, I don't understand what you are saying. Maybe, you are not from Ikwerre as you made us to believe.

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by flozybk(f): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
TechRev:

It took 3yrs for your lot, Britain, user, and many other world powers and African nations to defeat Biafra. Bury ur head in shame for parading an army that is chief in molesting the unarmed and has never ever won any war on their on. Biafra - u needed help of all nations for yrs to win; millitants in the creeks - you begged for amnesty; bokoharam - you need Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Britain, USA. Your name is a zoo for a reason.

if I may ask which states are biafrans coz I don't seem to understand how people in Nigeria are saying they are biafrans
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Noneroone(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
biafranking:
so the guy name is chizoba and he shortened it to chizi? And still did not know the meaning of chi di?he s nothing but a pretender.
That s how some ikwerres behaved my dear,like dis naughty guy called hopeathand,he can speak igbo fluently and he knows the similarity between ikwerres and igbo linguistically but still denied himself and his origin...

What a great shame to some of them...
dont be fooled my dear. Go to Enugu, you'll see northerners who know how to speak not only central Igbo but undilluted wawa dialect. They know Enugu pple call anambra agbenu while Anambra call them wawa. It is just a matter of being born in a city and growing up there. You will understand their local politics, tradition,history, sentiment and sensibilities.

Now it wouldn't be hard using these advantages to advance your tribal interest in a faceless forum, especially when you know most igbos are angry at ikwerres.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by flozybk(f): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
EzePromoe:

Where in all my posts did I say I'm pro-Biafra? I'm Igbo from Ikwerreland. Ya fugbuo ndi o y'afugbu.

Your link is fake by the way. IPOB's official website is www.ipob.org not www.ipob.com .
there's nothing like Igbo in ikwerre land, its either ur Igbo or ikwerre...ikwerre is ikwerre and Igbo is Igbo no two ways about it
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by flozybk(f): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
shizzleStar:
I have always known this brainwashed ijiot hopeathand to be a despicable phool.

Btw, there's are question I've been asking even offline but yet to get an answer. Please when did the word 'ikwere' come into existence?, I mean was the word ever heard anywhere on this planet before 1967? 'Ikwere' to my knowledge translates to do you agree/accept?... which is a question.

Recall that the saboteurs who let the Nigerian soldiers through the back door showing them igbos abode and they attacked Igbos at the dead of the night, the word came into existence when the saboteurs where being brainwashed albeit under threat and asked probably through an interpreter/chief saboteur if they agreed/accepted as in 'ikwere'?....eg

ikwere na ibu onye Nigeria? meaning do you accept to be a Nigerian?...and the saboteurs replied ...eey ekwerem meaning yes I agree/accept. This was how the word 'Ikwere' came into existence.

So the simple question is: who or what were the [I]'ikwere's'[/i] before those incidences during the civil war?

If they weren't Igbo, what/who were they?

Was there a tribe/people/language etc known as ikwere before those eventful days?

Hopeathand and other brainwashed mo.rons (ikweres,) this is a point blank question that requires a direct yes/no answer.

EzePromoe, God bless you. Your input is required here too.

whether ikwerre existed b4 1967 or not it doesn't matter, biafrans should fight for themselves and leave ikwerre out of it

abi una dey find people way go help una fight
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by flozybk(f): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
chuna1985:

first of all, All ikwere r igbos.

Secondly , direct ur talks n anger against d north n Yoruba , they are the people siphoning ur oil.

please please and please ikwerre r not igbos and can never be
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Duru1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Culled from Ipob

# www.ipob.com

For the above idiotic fantasy to appear in reality, Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba should be independent entities or nations. It is apparent idiocy to waste forum's bandwidth with British contraption called Nigeria that defies any form of logic. It is a moronic endeavor to house meat eaters in the place with grass eaters yet decreed that the meat eaters should not even look the way of the grass eaters.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by flozybk(f): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
zendy:

This is something I have always pondered. How can a people who speak Igbo as their ancestral language and bear Igbo surnames turn around and say they are not Igbo? What makes a person Igbo? I believe that Ikweres are Igbo and that Porthhacourt is an Igbo city,however, I'm not going to force anyone to be Igbo if they don't want be.

u people should have said it since that u want Port Harcourt (oil city) that's why u people are forcing us to accept dat we are igbos...I can't speak Igbo and neither can I hear so what makes me an Igbo person...even Igbo people in pH can't hear or speak and u say we are d same...I am proudly ikwerre and not igbo
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Kestolovee95(f): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I thought Tonyebarcanista was challenging and threatening people for calling it Iguocha and you agreed with him. Why are confusing guys yourselves. A dey laugh.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Duru1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I thought Tonyebarcanista was challenging and threatening people for calling it Iguocha and you agreed with him. Why are confusing guys yourselves. A dey laugh.

The dude is a dumbass junk who claimed Ikwerre yet does not know the original name and meaning of Anglicized word - "Ikwerre".

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by chrisblack: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
tonytony208:
Funny enough, the goat and sheep teamed up to beat the tiger in a war. That tiger must have been a toothless entity and only a tiger by name and nothing more!
it looks like a tiger.no a fox,no an hyena,no its a chiwawa
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

please please and please ikwerre r not igbos and can never be

Are u ikwerre?
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by IlekeHD: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Na wa. Is it by force to be Igbo? She no want.

Igbo cowards trying to claim Ijaw oil.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
tonytony208:
Funny enough, the goat and sheep teamed up to beat the tiger in a war. That tiger must have been a toothless entity and only a tiger by name and nothing more!
Really! here is what actually happened. The sheep and goat teamed up to fight the tiger but didn't succeed so they approached a woman(Britain) for help, the woman came teamed up with the sheep and goat but still couldn't defeat the tiger so she had no choice but to become a harlot and seduced some men (Russia, US, et al) who all got involved and subsequently captured the tiger.
Moral: Onye a kpakwala nwa agu aka n'odu, ma o di ndu ma o nwuru anwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers / Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? / FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.